Review: Oshun

I recently had a session with Oshun. This was my first session with her, so you should take my review with a grain of salt. I certainly don't know her well.

Booking was easy enough - typical two-call system with the help of an assistant. I arrived at her apartment and was greeted by Oshun wearing some sort of lingerie or skimpy dress (sorry, not really into clothes). Oshun is even more stunning in person than in her pictures - she's simply gorgeous. She greeted me warmly, with a kiss on the cheek.

We sat, had some tea and talked about what brought me to her and what we might do together. I'm not terribly experienced with tantra so I agreed to what she suggested - I'd learn some breathing exercises and we'd focus the session on me.

She offered that I could take a bath, I think the way she put it was a "bathing ceremony." I thought that sounded fun, so I got comfortable and we went to the bathroom. I got in the bath, which was a little funny since I'm a pretty big guy and the bath is a typical NY-apartment size. Oshun actually bathed me, which was very relaxing.

After the shower I got on the massage table and she started a nice massage. She's plenty strong and worked on a few knots to good effect. She had taken off her bra at this point and the feel of her very nice breasts on my back was great. At one point she offered a prostate massage, which I declined.

After the flip she asked me to work on controlling my breathing while she brought me up to the edge several times with her hands, backing off when I warned each time. When I finally did finish it was quite an experience - probably one of the better orgasms of my life. She definitely knows what she's doing.

I imagine you've noticed that something was missing here - I pretty much never touched her. At one point I started to roam a bit and she told me "stay in my own body." It wasn't as harsh as it sounds written down, but I think I got the intended message. Most of the time she stayed out of reach, perhaps intentionally. I don't know what would have happened if I'd pressed the point, it's not really my style. Also, her bottoms stayed on, but I can't blame her since I didn't ask her to remove them.

Part of the reason I didn't press for more contact is also why I won't be returning - I just didn't feel much chemistry with Oshun. She's beautiful, skilled and plenty friendly, but whatever it is that makes people click just wasn't there.

You can find out all about her service and rates on her website - http://templeofoshun.com. This was a 2 hour session and I paid $550.

Spot on review

That is a great review of a tantra session and in my experience most sessions are exactly like that. I have had some luck with more roaming, e. g. Carla, Devi, and one girl who is no longer a Tantrika, and some luck with oral, Carla.

The feeling that something was missing was there almost every time. In the end, as I am shelling out the hundreds I inevitably think, "what the hell am I paying this much money for?"

I agree this an excellent review of Oshun.

My extensive experience with Tantra confirms that IF you decide to spend multiple sessions with these girls, surprise, surprise, more and more is often available. In other words, if you develop a relationship, there is a better than even chance that the menu will be expanded. I think the Tantrika needs to feel that you are a friend and that you can be trusted. They are human, after all. That said, there are Tantrikas who will NEVER go beyond the basics so as with all providers YMMV.

Waterclone may want to comment on this as well.

Namaste,

Chels

I agree this an excellent review of Oshun.

My extensive experience with Tantra confirms that IF you decide to spend multiple sessions with these girls, surprise, surprise, more and more is often available. In other words, if you develop a relationship, there is a better than even chance that the menu will be expanded. I think the Tantrika needs to feel that you are a friend and that you can be trusted. They are human, after all. That said, there are Tantrikas who will NEVER go beyond the basics so as with all providers YMMV.

Waterclone may want to comment on this as well.

Namaste,

Chels
No offense, but the true Tantric experience does not require remuneration. I've been involved with true Tantrikas over the years, and have never paid for the experience.

Do some legitimate research. If you're paying for it, it ain't a true Tantric experience. That only comes with a truly open and honest relationship.

I'm sure that's true. That's definitely been my experience with other providers, tantra or not. I won't find out if this is the case with Oshun, but maybe someone else will. I also think things could have been different if I'd been more assertive about what I was looking for, something I need to do better. It's great when someone can read your mind but it's not something I should expect!

No offense, but the true Tantric experience does not require remuneration. I've been involved with true Tantrikas over the years, and have never paid for the experience.

Do some legitimate research. If you're paying for it, it ain't a true Tantric experience. That only comes with a truly open and honest relationship.
A fair point, Spaq. Nothing in my post about my extensive experience mentioned anything about "remuneration."

True Tantra is "religious experience!"

Double Namaste,

Chels

Very Similar Session with Oshun

This was a while ago, and I can't find my post so I might not have done one. Anyway, I got the 90 minute for $400, and it was very similar but with some differences.

Started with tea and discussion of what I was looking for with Tantra. Skipped bath but did shower. Very good back massage including prostate, which she did very well (it was not my first, but one of the best). Very good massage on the flip, including leaning over my head and having her tits in my face (which I did not take advantage of at the time). She also climbed up on the table and straddled my head between her knees while reaching down my body, but with panties on it didn’t really invite much activity from me. She moved to my legs, then up for the prolonged finish that results in a great release.

However, before getting to that point I noticed that during the leg massage she had lost the panties (she was incidentally rubbing against my hand). I politely started caressing her legs and then lower back/ass, and at one point she was leaning over me again and this time I did kiss the nipples. When she didn’t pull away, I continued and started gently rubbing lips and clit, and she seemed to enjoy and allow this for a little while. However, when I started focusing on that too much, she pulled back and chided not to lose the focus of the session, which was my enjoyment. As stated, it “sounds” worse in print than it was in person.

We continued until a very nice release, and after the session I took another shower before leaving (the oil was scented, but I didn’t specify unscented and if there’s a shower that’s fine). One other difference with my session was that I found her to be heavier than in her pics, but it was definitely her. She was still very attractive but in a more buxom way, whereas I prefer petite. This session was probably Dec 2007, so if she has lost some weight I will definitely consider repeating, although the price makes frequents visits prohibitive for me.

Another hijecked post by the spammers. On the topic, Oshun is great if you want a combination massage/tantric experience. She is very pretty in a Latina way but she is in absolute control so there is no chance for extra exploration. I gave up on her a long time ago - she's no rookie, that's for sure.

Namaste,

Chels