Review of Trinity Page

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Re: Re: This is the reason

Originally posted by Waterclone
Get over it. Someone makes their first post and it's an ad for her in the guise of a review. That's pretty suspicious. And we commented so. If he were a regular poster, that would be one thing, but how many times have we seen a one-post-wonder who is just a shill for some provider too cheap to pay for an ad?

She isn't an active member of this community (UG) and she doesn't have an ad, yet she is suddenly there to post a reply to his post. Sure, she could be an innocent in this, but that is also suspicious.

If she doesn't put up an ad now, it's because she had no plans to and it has nothing to do with the handful of people (less than 5 out of almost 28000) who posted here.

Hey dude(this is of course in no offense to you) didn't you see Slinky's other post in her other thread. The reason he is not asking for payment from her yet is because he wanted the Ohio board to be active so that her money would be spent wisley. Don't you think by now he would have changed her contact info to something like www.Imastupidbitch.com Duhhhhhhhhhhhh.

NOW FOR THE TO CHEAP COMMENT!

The purpose for him to open the board for her was to see if enough buisness would be attracted and if It did then by means she would have to shell out $$$ like the rest of the advertisers.

It wasn't meant for people from OUT OF STATE to put in their
RUDE 2 cents.

I had a bad review of one of my girls here. Took the comments and replied with a professional response. BUT!! That guy had every right to comment because he actually 1) Used my agency and 2) Had a bad experience.

WHAT IS UP WITH ENFORCING THE RULES AROUND HERE. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!

Lacey

Re: Re: This is the reason

Originally posted by Waterclone
Get over it. Someone makes their first post and it's an ad for her in the guise of a review. That's pretty suspicious. And we commented so. If he were a regular poster, that would be one thing, but how many times have we seen a one-post-wonder who is just a shill for some provider too cheap to pay for an ad?
Waterclone summed it up well based on the boards history and no deragatory remarks were made, just some observations, coincidence or not, it doesn't really matter at this time. Good luck to the Ohio board and I hope it becomes populated with information for everyones benefit. I rather move on to better subjects such as why do HDTV's display such poor images of standard broadcasts. :)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Re: Re: Re: This is the reason

Originally posted by <Lacy>
It wasn't meant for people from OUT OF STATE to put in their
RUDE 2 cents.

I had a bad review of one of my girls here. Took the comments and replied with a professional response. BUT!! That guy had every right to comment because he actually 1) Used my agency and 2) Had a bad experience.

WHAT IS UP WITH ENFORCING THE RULES AROUND HERE. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!
I wasn't being rude. I explained why it seemed suspicious and why I commented on that. I have every right to comment as well. I haven't seen Trinity, but you'll notice that I never said I did, nor did I disparage her abilities as a provider.

Exactly what rule is it that you think was broken and needs to be enforced?

The Ten Commandments are being Broken
Nmaely Number 2

"2) Thou shalt not engage in flame wars or attempt to defame any legitimate contributor to this board. Thou shalt be fair and play nice, even if others don't. Though shalt remember that you are talking to real people. ( Sometimes the Internet depersonalizes our communications to the point that we become careless about how we speak. Ask yourself this question:"would I say this in a room full of people, many of whom I don't know?") "

Vermeer is blatantly being mean! He has never even seen me, or even in the state of Ohio. Yet he is expressing comments about me with no foundation for his comments.

And to reply to his "Budget" comment...
If you read the site properly. My fetish listings are not for a budget. The price for a certain fetish must be ADDED to the GFE price. Maybe the fetishes I provide for are not your cup of tea, but everyone is different. Some people enjoy certain fetishes and I try to cater to them as best as possible. Just because you don't enjoy them, doesn't mean you should be able to call me a "dirty cunt".

Also, I would have appreciated not being accused of falsely posting reviews of myself. Of which I would not do.

I am very proud of my reviews and I work hard to ensure my hobbiests happiness . I like to enjoy my time with my companions, I also like seeing them return. I understand that repeat business is best. And Making friends is half the fun.

I am sorry you felt concerned. But I am very respectable and discreet.
I requested for the Ohio board to be put together to help out Cleveland Hobbyists communicate with one another and providers. I thought it was a good idea.

Which is why I advertised to help build the board and Tried to bring the Cleveland Boys here to the board.

Thank you for your feedback, but just to set your mind at ease, I did not post a review.

XOXOX
Trinity Page

This is unquestionably one of the most bitter groups of people I have ever seen bouncing around a message board! For goodness sakes, guys, get a life!

I am not Trinity, nor am I a shill for Trinity. I've been reading reviews on *** and ASPD regularly and wrote one on *** about Trinity 2 months ago. This week, they disappeared, so I asked her why. Some sorta conflict between her and the moderator - not my concern. I did mentioned it was a shame that all her good reviews had thus vanished into smoke, and she let me know this board now had an Ohio section. I had never heard of this board before, as there was not an Ohio section. So here it is, and I left a review. End of "suspicious" story.

As for the coarse remarks regarding "dirty", "shitting" and the like, - from where comes this level of rudeness?! As for being overpriced, I think her prices are competitive with any - particularly given the level of service she provides.

Originally posted by vermeer
i never called you a "dirty cunt". yet.

but you're cunt IS overpriced. Especially in Ohio.

I think you are funny!

How often do you come to Cleveland for hobbies?
Because there are ladies here who are priced higher then I am, and there are some lower. BUT MOST ARE PRICED THE SAME AS I AM!!

Just thought you should be informed BEFORE you start throwing around your comments!

BTW...Thank you MADR1.....You are wonderful and I know now that shivelry is NOT dead!!

XOXOX
Trinity Page