Review of Morgan

Not really CL, but BackPage. Here's most recent post:

http://northjersey.************/Fem...ek_specials_21/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=2332326

Her name is Morgan. Pics accurate, but she has added even more ink, so you gotta like tats. I arranged everything via texting (my first time texting - I didn't even know my prepaid cell could do that!), she texted me after I tried to call her (mail box was full). She was in a decent motel in the Clifton area. I opted for 100/for the half of fs. While Morgan is not a real GFE (no FK offered), she is super clean, pleasant and has a real nice, large round smooth ass. She likes to multi-task. This might bother some, but watching her talk on her cell to another client and slurping loudly on Mr. Happy whenever she listened and the caller spoke was, for me, a tremendous turn-on. Sucking cock, and sucking it very well, is as natural to her as, well talking on the phone! I could have easily popped then, but I really wanted to bang her, so we switched to covered doggie. I come fast when I am looking down at a hot chick while plowing into her snatch from behind, so things were over fast. Clean up was my responsibility - I don't think she likes dealing with that. I rarely repeat, but Morgan might be even more fun if I stayed a full hour and ponied up for some of her extras (yes, Greek is on the menu).

Oh, btw, my stupid computer only works with AOL, and I can't get to review section using AOL. Hence the post here.

It is round and firm. No cottage cheese. Just wide. Not an upside-down heart shape, just round. Not a bubble-but, but certainly not flat. Nobody would call her skinny, but if you like shapely zaftig types, Morgan might be for you.

I had the exact same session .The big difference was I got an STD 3 days later and it was probably her. another problem was trying not to think about how many guys she sees in a day. Plus she will see anybody it seems. Wont be going back but her ass was amazing.

I had the exact same session .The big difference was I got an STD 3 days later and it was probably her. another problem was trying not to think about how many guys she sees in a day. Plus she will see anybody it seems. Wont be going back but her ass was amazing.
That just ruined my evening. We all know that there is a risk involved with this hobby, but too hear about someone getting an STD from a provider just makes you put things in perspective.
I have been playing this game for some time and so far (knock on wood) I have managed to keep my self incident free.
As far as how many tricks a hore turns go; I am not jaded, these girls see miles of cock on any given day. What really concerns me is how many did you see before you were diagnosed.
I was planning on partaking this evening but I think I will stay in and just visit my favorite Asian Jack Shack tomorrow.

4 posts?

I know that I may still be considered n00b here, but 4 posts and this one being your most recent (the others were from 2005 and 2006)?

I'm glad you're willing to share and show some concern and all, but can anyone else verify on his claim?