Review of Miss Lite

I arranged a session with Miss Lite in her Queens location. It was a very private and clean location. Very discreet.

Lite is a true Amazon Diva! She looked even better in person than she did in the videos on her website. I won't post the site here because I don't want to get banned, but I will say a semi-literate person will find it under a .net extension.

Miss Lite specializes in erotic wrestling. She is light skinned and stands over 6 feet tall. She only believes in doing everything safe, so don't expect a BBBJ or PSE.

Once she gets going you had better hold on because she is a wild woman! Miss Lite costs more than the average provider, but she is worth the extra cash. I am looking forward to getting back to see her again real soon. I paid 500 for 2 hours and she was ecstatic. In my expereince, the upscale types without diseases cost a bit more!

Jackmeoff-

Interesting second post. As for the female wrestling thing-all I have to say is to each his own. If that is your thing go for it. In other words-"whatever floats your boat".

I do have a bit of problem with the last sentence in your post. Do you mean that all the providers that you do not consider upscale have diseases? Maybe I took the statement the wrong way-but it sure as hell is a bit strong on the disease issue.

Originally posted by jackmeoff
I paid 500 for 2 hours and she was ecstatic. In my expereince, the upscale types without diseases cost a bit more!
??? That kind of reasoning doesn't make any sense, especially when dirt bags on CL inflate prices.

I'm afraid to say anything else, he might tag in his partner (the pains of a bodyslam + figure four leglock).

Originally posted by vermeer
sounds like a self posting / shill to me.

why pay 500 to wrestle some gheto ho, when you can just buy em a bucket of KFC?

Aint gonna spring for KFC. Churchs or Kennedys Fried chicken will do just fine.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Buy them a bucket of KFC? Wouldn't you buy it for yourself and say "Yeah? Take it off me!".

PS As long as we're being racist.... how do you know Adam and Eve were white?

i was once in the park, and some old worn down whore was eating watermelon, but she had her legs spread wide open, no panties, I mentioned to her, cant you close you legs, theres kids around, youre all exposed, she said,, nope, it keeps the flies off the watermelon.

Originally posted by BigMadM
i was once in the park, and some old worn down whore was eating watermelon, but she had her legs spread wide open, no panties, I mentioned to her, cant you close you legs, theres kids around, youre all exposed, she said,, nope, it keeps the flies off the watermelon.
I thought that was Willy Nelson hiding out in there

Originally posted by vermeer
sounds like a self posting / shill to me.

why pay 500 to wrestle some gheto ho, when you can just buy em a bucket of KFC?
A 6 foot darkie ho for 500 can i have 2 please...You are right Verm shill..

astronaut goes into space.

next sunday at church, priest asks" did you see god"?

astonaut "yes"

priest "what does he look like?"

astronaut "she's black"

Originally posted by justbill_redux
Aint gonna spring for KFC. Churchs or Kennedys Fried chicken will do just fine.
Shit, if she doesn't demand Popeyes, she is a skank and not worth my time. I like the upscale whores.

Was there any consensus?

...as to whether Jackmeoff was shilling for Ms. Lite? I'm not gonna do $500 and I'm not gonna do wrestling, but Miss Lite and her buddy Bacardi would be an interesting doubles if they deal is real...

Lemme know- no other reviews can I find...