Review of Kayla from Nina's Private Pleasure 347-768-5930

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
On Tuesday I had the chance to see Kayla at a hotel in Northern NJ and all I was able to utter after my second release were inexplicable words as if I were speaking in tongues.

I saw Kayla on tuesday , her rates are $160 for the half and $200 for the hour, I chose the latter. This is my second time seeing her and she upped her game since we last met. Don't let this deter you from seeing her since her first time with me was delightful. Kayla is simply quite breathtaking (looks wise). She is 19 years old and very savvy in the art of sex for her age. Kayla is about 4 feet 11 and she is got a perfect round ass (delicious as well). She reminds me of a younger much smaller version of Lisa Bonet (with the wild hair and petite).

As soon as I made my way to her room I excuse myself to the bathroom to refresh myself and when done I was greeted by her ferocious mouth. She proceeded to give a nasty BJ full of spit and some DT. She smacked my cock against her full lips while lightly sucking the tip of my cock . I asked her to give my twins some loving and she happily obliged. As i was getting closer to cum, I asked if i can get a cover as I wanted to do her standing doggy against the desk. I wasn't able to last as long as I had hoped, so she begged for me to cover her ass and that I did.

We took some time to recover and it was nice to chat with her while she inquired about my heritage background. She is putting herself through school and I commend her for it.

Round two started with her and I kissing passionately, yes, DFK is cool as long as she thinks you are hygienic. I started going down on her and she tasted freshly delicious, FIV (fingers in vagina) are allowed but like I stated before, hygiene is a big priority for her. As I dine profusely, she got very wet so we proceeded to engage in 69. After 10 minutes, she covered junior and asked for me to be on top. This girl could kiss while being pounded. As i was getting closer She grabbed my head and guided her left tit to my mouth, this got me so hot that I came hard while uttering words that she thought I was having a stroke.

All I can say is that I am happy that Nina gave the opportunity to see her this second time since it was a last minute call. Kayla is a humble girl with a smile that borders seduction and wickedness. This young girl looks to satisfy that needs of us mongers. I feel that as she gets to know you more maybe more things might be offered. This girl is a must see!!!