Review of Jenni from princeton

Met with Jenni for dinner last evening and she arrived on time and was quite the friendly conversationist.

While at dinner in such a subdued atmosphere, she happened to mention her vibrator smoking,,,basically breaking during her previous booking with a very nice gentleman. How the nosey lady fell off the bar stool I will never know, but she soon regained her composure and marched on into the ladies room.

She sure had a nice appetite, the kind one has after consuming great sex for hours at a time! MMMMMM yum!!

Then I found myself naked in her bedroom before the mirror. Well, its not my fault... she was showing me her butt, should I have said no? Hell no,,, I showed her mine too! Gosh were gonna have so much fun taking new pictures ... NAKED.... I wonder if one of our shots should be a breast reunion?

Anyhow, I promised her I wouldnt say what I did to her after, but all I am allowed to say is that ... I had such a great time with Jenni that I am scheming to get her now to my home very soon. Oh the things I can do when she arrives...mmmmmmmmoans low.

Maybe we can make a sandwich between someone.

Well, for sure Jenni's body is ALL That!!!!!!!

sweet slow passionate kisses to you Jenni dear, your such a nice person and a great provider!!

Sincerely,
candie
xxooxx