Review of Houston AMP Scene

Had some business in Houston, first time in about 10yrs, and like always in a new city checked out the Asian Massage Parlor scene. Couldn't find any help on this board, but through the WorldSex Guide and *******, got pointed in the right direction.
Was staying downtown, and mapped out a few of the addresses I was able to pick up on mapquest, and lo and behold there was a concentration of them about 10 minutes South of downtown off of 59. Based on reviews and pricing, I picked out Paradise Spa, $180 for the hour. When i got off the exit at Chimney Rock Rd, there were at least a half dozen spas, one after the other. Turned off the road to Paradise Spa, and directly across from it was another huge spa, it looked like a dimsum house from flushing, like a big banquet place. Thought about trying that out, but stuck to the original plan, as I hadn't seen any reviews on that particular place.
Paradise is a large facility, typical not so worn-out amp. Came to a window and the mamasan called out the crew for me to choose. 8 gals hovered around the window, i was taken aback as i usually don't see such a large selection! Not many lookers, not a young crowd, but some nice ones. I chose a tiny Thai spinner, about 80lbs., bolt-ons, nice smile. Nice time with a table shower, back to the room, and as she started i was quickly able to negotiate bbbj. This chick was great in bed, she sucked my balls and dick like a true pro, had to pull her away before i popped. Super-tight little pussy, held onto her ass with one hand. finished with her on her back sucking my nuts while i fingered her coochie. very nice.
Houston definitely has a large AMP scene, and one could park their car and walk this particular strip until you found what you were looking for. I'm going back next month and will report back.

justme

homo economicus
Wow $180? I never went to Paradise but Nagoya (Korean place near MinuteMaid Park) was $120 for the half when I got into this in 1999. That was probably my favorite AMP, although Blue Angel (I believe now defunct) was really great, too.

Amber's board (does she even run it anymore?) ASPD used to be the best place for Houston info. When I was looking for a spa experience, I usually opted for locations further west, around Beltway 8. I think those places usually had better looking girls and were cheaper.

Of course, I liked the private apartment set-ups even more. Typical set-up is two or three girls working in an apartment or townhouse. You call, set a time, and then show up. Tip is negotiated, but I generally paid about $120 for 45 minutes. Numbers abound in the Houston Press. But then I was more into developing a customer relationship since I lived there. Someone just popping in might prefer the AMP scene, but I always found it millish and mechanical. Every time I found someone I liked, she'd be gone the next month.

What still amazes me about the Houston scene is how incredibly open it is. There are just tons of brothels and they don't really bother to hide very much.

I was offered $120/Half $180/Whole Hour

I opted for the full hour. I currently pay $150 in Philly, usually $50 for the door, and $100 to the gal for full service. The price didn't bother me at all.