Review of Gallaghers 2000 in Queens

I have this girl's "real" name, forgot the "stripper" name she used. Met her day shift November 9, 2012. Hung out with her five or six times. Real fun chick, did a lot of blow. I really couldn't keep up with her and my gf and my fb, so I blew her off. Been trying to get in touch with her the last month or so.

LOL, the only way I can describe her is that her hair was kind of "side show bob-ish". Light skinned Dominican girl from the Bronx. Sick body, loved coke, etc...
Was this Isis (stripper name)?

Updated Review:
For several yrs was a regular here, both day / bite, dropped friggin' fortune!

Anyway, went back last spring during daytine, didn't recognize anyone except 1 of the bouncers and guy collecting $$$ for private booths. Stopped going when these booths hit $180 for 1/2 hr. So I wasn't about to try again.

Anyway saw a couple of girls worth getting lap dances from,, and then someone called my name and threw her arms around me, was a girl I used to visit, until she stood me up for a date outside.

I hadn't seen her in at least 5 yrs, a Brazilian. Used to go by the name of Lisa, can't remember what her current Monica is.

We spent time chatting and went for a couple lap dances which were quite good. Howver, she didn't look anywhere near as good as she used to. But I still had a nice time. She took my # and promised to call,so we could do take out u know I wasn't gonna hold my breath. Sure enuf never got that call.

Visited again month later said hi but focused my Attn elsewhere. Nothing out of ordinary to eepirt, 1 or 2 really nice Lomond gals, but not enuf.

Stopped by again yesterday. Also in afternoon. When 1st arrived only 1 cutie, rest not even so/so
As afternoon progressed a few more Russian girls arrived, some nice looking, others were less than ok to look at. All but 1 or 2 girls had bolt-ons

A bit later after eating decent free lubch, approached by 30s-40 yr old Japanese girl with snall natural tits, which I like.
We chatted a bit and went upstairs for a couple of excelkent, hi friction dry hump dancess. Only drawback was she was sweating profusely which after awhile was enough to cease dances ... the problem was when she was on stage did elaborate poses which caused her to build up a sweat. Nice girl but already forgot her name. U can't miss her though, wears a poor quality black wig and makes strange poses on stage she thinks are sexy. I would take some dances from her again.
Then I got to spend time with the hottie I saw when I came in. Cindy from island of Jamaica.
Had great time with even better friction, plus better looking and yiungfer. Highly recommend if into kao,dances. I won't go back to see her though as I'd be sure to,spend way too much.

Resurrecting an old thread here.

Ive been a visitor here since mid-2000s. My MO was a visit before 2 PM on Mon-Wed, the most dead times when few people were in the club. Good 30 min LD session could be had upstairs without others coming up. Right before the pandemic, I had a rotation of 3 dancers and was getting DFK/FIV/HJ or grind to completion regularly for around 3-4 dance cost.

During the pandemic the owner got smart. Upstairs LD are is closed. Only option now is VIP. Cost is 100/15 min increments. Naturally the dynamic changed. The VIP is getting much more use. And im sure the owner is making a ton more cash (its a 60/40 split between dancer/club), especially compared to lunch hour before the pandemic. I see 3-5 VIP visits in that hour that im there around lunch time.

Most of the girls complain about the LD area being closed. Maybe now that the federal public emergency declaration is going to be over in May, the owner may have to reopen it. Or he may just keep the same setup.

Anyhow, with limited other options for LDs in my personal situation, I gave in and did some VIPs. Did that 7 times in the last 2 years. Most of the girls will DFK and HJ. Even had FS once, cost me 30 min trip to VIP. Not bad, but not same as having bi-weekly nut for less money. ( i know i know, Roosevelt AMPs are 10 min drive away, but still i like the attention and looks of strippers)

Girls are a mixed bag. Most of the time they are 30-40yo dominicans. There are a few Hungarian, Russian, Ebony, but not all the time. most are 7. Sometimes you get a 9. No sloppy cows, but not models either. All types of shapes.

I go Thurs or Friday, before 2 PM every few weeks. These are the only days they open at noon. They serve free buffet lunch if you buy a drink. You can get a juice for 8 bucks and eat some baked chicken and rice with salad. So, even if you dont end up getting VIP, at least you can get a bite to eat on the cheap. The chicken is decent most of the time.

Time will tell if LD space will reopen. guess we will know in May

Ive been a visitor here since mid-2000s. My MO was a visit before 2 PM on Mon-Wed, the most dead times when few people were in the club. Good 30 min LD session could be had upstairs without others coming up. Right before the pandemic, I had a rotation of 3 dancers and was getting DFK/FIV/HJ or grind to completion regularly for around 3-4 dance cost.

During the pandemic the owner got smart. Upstairs LD are is closed. Only option now is VIP. Cost is 100/15 min increments. Naturally the dynamic changed. The VIP is getting much more use. And im sure the owner is making a ton more cash (its a 60/40 split between dancer/club), especially compared to lunch hour before the pandemic. I see 3-5 VIP visits in that hour that im there around lunch time.

Most of the girls complain about the LD area being closed. Maybe now that the federal public emergency declaration is going to be over in May, the owner may have to reopen it. Or he may just keep the same setup.

Anyhow, with limited other options for LDs in my personal situation, I gave in and did some VIPs. Did that 7 times in the last 2 years. Most of the girls will DFK and HJ. Even had FS once, cost me 30 min trip to VIP. Not bad, but not same as having bi-weekly nut for less money. ( i know i know, Roosevelt AMPs are 10 min drive away, but still i like the attention and looks of strippers)

Girls are a mixed bag. Most of the time they are 30-40yo dominicans. There are a few Hungarian, Russian, Ebony, but not all the time. most are 7. Sometimes you get a 9. No sloppy cows, but not models either. All types of shapes.

I go Thurs or Friday, before 2 PM every few weeks. These are the only days they open at noon. They serve free buffet lunch if you buy a drink. You can get a juice for 8 bucks and eat some baked chicken and rice with salad. So, even if you dont end up getting VIP, at least you can get a bite to eat on the cheap. The chicken is decent most of the time.

Do they still have cameras in the VIP? They used to be strict about the rules there.

Do they still have cameras in the VIP? They used to be strict about the rules there.
Cameras are a ymmv situation. Yes, the owner checks them regularly, when he is there and isn’t busy with other stuff. I know he checks the video the next day. Sometimes he catches things and the action cools off for a bit. The girls will know what’s going on at any point. You can always tell by how the Dominicans are behaving if anything is up.
"The chicken is decent most of the time"" Nice review but that is the best line!
Thanks. I figured I’d throw it in. Sometimes I use it as an excuse for my self for going to this place.

The food is good most of the time. Maybe twice in the last 2 years the chicken was a bit dry. Would be nice if they brought back the salad.

Ok another update. The upstairs LD area is now open. This is effective as of about a week ago. Only part of the space is open. These was a leak and the back section is now closed for repairs. There have 2 new cameras covering the open area. The cost is 30 per dance of which 10 goes to the club. The guy at the bottom of stairs collects after you are done. 3-3.5 min dances.

I’ve taken 2 girls up there. Good grind, but roaming is ymmv. The are still trying to convince you to do vip.

I would not have found out that LD is open, if I have not casually asked the barmaid about them. The girls were not pushing it. They rather do VIP where they can make money.

Next time I will suggest that the club switch to 10 bucks admission to LD area every time you go up. Then unlimited dancing for 20/dance. Way easier to administer. And eliminates potential arguing about actual number of dances afterwards. U all should do the same if you visit. Just mention to the guy collecting the cash.

Exactly, that’s what I thought immediately when he said FS. I’ve been in that room dozens of times with a hottie asking, no begging for her to give me a number$ and and she would say she couldn’t because of the cameras. Not even a HJ, if you wanted one to had to go upstairs in the LD area.

I was there a few weeks back on a Friday when they serve ribs for lunch. Unfortunately I showed up a little late and they were all out. What I did notice is that the woman were all enhanced and not very attractive. I even came back with my buddy after grabbing dinner nearby to see the 7:00pm shift change and the girls weren’t any better unfortunately. You could always count on some hotties after 7pm. Again, if was one night and I hadn’t been there since Pre-Covid, but it was a major disappointment. Gonna have to hit Riviera which is tough because they open up at 10:00pm now with my SO. But my barber told me they have new natural Venezuelan talent there now!

Stopped by this week for liquid lunch. Same 3 ladies that have been there for a while. This is their early afternoon crew (before 4 pm). Got a 15 min vip from a Dominican milf. Same decent service with very limited menu. Left happy, spent about 115 all in with drinks and stage tips. Thinking back I could have easily gotten a decent cbj on Roosevelt 15 min away, for about 60. Way too transactional attitude for the money spent.

The club needs to drop this whole 30/dance for 3 min regular LD business.
Charge 10 to get into LD area and then let the girls charge 20 per dance. (Just a suggestion).

Stopped by this week for liquid lunch. Same 3 ladies that have been there for a while. This is their early afternoon crew (before 4 pm). Got a 15 min vip from a Dominican milf. Same decent service with very limited menu. Left happy, spent about 115 all in with drinks and stage tips. Thinking back I could have easily gotten a decent cbj on Roosevelt 15 min away, for about 60. Way too transactional attitude for the money spent.

The club needs to drop this whole 30/dance for 3 min regular LD business.
Charge 10 to get into LD area and then let the girls charge 20 per dance. (Just a suggestion).
I went there couple of hours ago. Got to say, it's not what it used to be. The amount of customers around the bar was prob 30% full. IMO, feels like on a friday night, they had their team B girls. 1-2 A's was there, i recognize 2 ladies that was working prior to pandemic. I might go again after July 4th, I think most girls are on vacation before the big holiday comes.