Review of Emma, in Atlanta

I was in Atlanta last month, and was interested in meeting someone new. I called Emma at about 4pm. Emma asks for $350 for an hour or $500 for 2 hours. Her info can be found at:

http://www.classiccourtesan.com/

I was ready to suggest dinner and dessert, but was disappointed to hear that she had promised to help a friend move into a new apartment that evening. In way of consolation, she asked me how late was too late. I told her anytime before midnight would be fine for me, and she promised to call me around 10:30pm. I didn’t really expect her to follow through, so I was pleasantly surprised when she did. She said it would take her a little more than a half-hour to get from her downtown apartment to my hotel in Buckhead, and she was true to her work, knocking on my door at 11:10pm.

Emma is about 30 years old, has long red hair, is about 5’2, and probably weighs around 100 or 105 lbs. I’d estimate her measurements to be about 34b-24-35. She’s pretty (perhaps a 7 on a real world scale), and wore a blouse with a low cut neckline over a wonderbra, which enhanced her cleavage. Her breasts are nature’s own. Overall, she’s presents herself in a very nice package.

We sat on the couch in front of the TV before starting the main event, and she told me about her old day job as a high school history teacher (I wish I had had a teacher that looked like her), and asked me about my work. She didn’t mean to, but she did manage to make me feel old. She let me know that the period of US history she liked to teach best is the civil rights and anti-Vietnam War protests of the sixties. I participated in some of the events she mentioned. She’s clearly a bright woman, and despite being an artifact of history, I enjoyed our conversation.

Then, we kissed for a while, still sitting on the couch, which felt sweet and natural. After 10 or 15 minutes, she stood up and went to the bathroom, re-appearing nude. I joined her in bed, where we kissed some more. Next was daty (she was unusually sensitive, and squirmed away from me if I used any but the lightest of touches) followed by a bbbj of only moderate skill. Still, a bbbj always feels great to me, no matter how good at it my partner happens to be. One thing that was very good was her habit of humming (moaning?) at a very low pitch, with my cock completely in her mouth and throat. The result was a slight vibration that felt terrific. Emma would have continued as long as I like, but I stopped her because I didn’t want to finish with a bj.

She put a condom on me and mounted up, cowgirl style. I liked it when she alternated between riding me upright and leaning down to lie on top of me so we could kiss while fucking. The only odd thing was that, when she was sitting up on me, and as I moved my hands up from her hips to her breasts, I felt a pretty hard lump under her skin, below the lowest rib, in her upper belly. When I asked her about it (later, as we were cuddling and talking), she explained it was a pacemaker for her heart.

The best thing about her technique was that instead of lifting up and dropping back down, she instead moved her hips side-to-side and forward-and-back. This had the effect of using my cock to “stir†her at different angles, and press against her insides at lots of different angles, without ever changing the depth of my penetration. It felt great.

I will definitely repeat when I travel to Atlanta again.

Last edited: