Review of Dana Luv

I have received a few *****s asking for recommendations so I decided to post a review of my current fav. Appointment easy to setup through *****. She requests the full name room will be registered under and the Hotel name. After she receives that info she *****s you her phone number and asks you to call and confirm when you get into town. She does not want phone number posted. I was staying at the Las Vegas Hilton and she arrived on time. She comes with either her wife Angel who she offers doubles with or her husband who runs their website. Takes donation and then checks ID and asks you to drop your pants. Then quickly leaves and the fun begins. Dana has one tattoo and no piercing. She quickly undressed and jumped into bed with me and said she is open to anything except Greek and she is a quick learner. Spent allot of time DFK while she stroked my member which is something I really enjoy. She is a great kisser. Then moved down to kiss and suck her beautiful breasts. All natural. Then moved further down to DATY. She is shaved and very responsive and soon became very wet. I spent allot of time kissing, licking, and fingering her beautiful bare love nest and I believe she was enjoying it also. I then moved back up for a little more DFK before she went down on me. She licked the tip then the entire shaft and then my balls. I was in heaven. She then took me in her mouth and sucked deep and hard as requested. She stayed with it after I came to get every little drop out. I just laid there totally spent and very very happy. She got up went to bathroom and spit it out and returned with a warm wash cloth and cleaned me up. Another cup was available but I was totally spent and very happy so she spent balance of time laying in bed with me talking. Angel called 10 minutes before appointment was up and asks to speak to Dana to assure her all is OK. She then dressed and left leaving me a very happy man. Donation was $$$$ for one hour and I tipped 50.
http://www.danaluv.com/