Review of another CL Strap-on girl....

I think Leigh and I may be offering this service on Wednesday downtown if anybody is interested. We wil charge $400/hr for this service. Do you guys think that is market rate. (and please no cheap asses chime in with BS about it being way too expensive, I did the research and that seems very fair).
Ok guys, so it is on. We will be doing this service tomorrow, anyone interested just ***** me and let me know.

Ok guys, so it is on. We will be doing this service tomorrow, anyone interested just ***** me and let me know.
BK sounds like you are adding a wonderful option to your repertoire. Just FYI, some men prefer prostate massage with a finger or fingers to strap. Silcone based lubes are usually the most slippery, and you cannever use TOO MUCH lube. Also suggested for anyone going to partake is that they do some internal cleansing. Even a disposable fleets enema is better than nothing. Need to allow about 10 minutes for the experience. They can either self administer or it can be made into an erotic experience. Also some type of waterproof barrier is helpful.
Bestif the individual has their own strap-on. Otherwise suggested is 2 layers of barrier protection (condoms). Hope this helps. If you have any ohter questions feel free to ask.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Great idea Kelly. There is definitely a market for this service. Just make sure you have a few different sizes choices, and always put a condom on it.

I disagree with magicfingersny's recommendation of 2 condoms. As I recall from high school sex-ed, condoms aren't meant to be used in tandem and 2 actually lowers their effectiveness, as they can rub against each other. In any sexual activity, you should only use one, and since sex with a dildo is lower risk than sex with a person, there is no reason to get paranoid and ask for 2 condoms.

I'll defer to waterclones statement and reasoning. Use the thickest variety of condom you cna find (I'm sure that somewhere there is a comparison guide for condoms) & have a strong antibacterial soap to use to clean the strp-on as at times the lube will drip or run over the end of the condom. Waterclone thanks for pointing out my error. several sizes are good idea or even start with a butt plug as this help the sphincter to relax and makes insertion much easier.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Magicfingersny has a good point about the butt plug. Anyone who knows how to properly use a strap-on should know that it doesn't just go in. Even all lubed up, a "warmup" period for the recipient is definitely highly recommended. Fingers and small vibrators are great to prepare someone for a good ass fucking.

I feel like that this is a great experence! Too bad I can't experence it this week but hopefully you will add it on to your resume when you and Leah are together! Have fun tomorrow and I hope it is a sucess!

This has always been a fantasy for me, I wish I had the cash. I can't wait to read some reviews, so I can live vicariously through you guys.

I think Leigh and I may be offering this service on Wednesday downtown if anybody is interested. We wil charge $400/hr for this service. Do you guys think that is market rate. (and please no cheap asses chime in with BS about it being way too expensive, I did the research and that seems very fair).

seems like this is a few weeks ago.. even if it was now i wouldn't be able to partake cuz i'm out of town on business..but if this did well and you're going to continue that later on.. i'd definitely love to know that =)

Well I've been honored with being added as a Moderator in this section. Just to rehash!
1)NO FLAMING!
2)NO BASHING!
3)NO TROLLING
The only Wrong Question, is the one you didn't or don't ask. Probably there are lots of others mulling over the same question, but are reluctant to ask. So by stepping up you are not only gaining knowledge, but helping others as well!
So feel free to ask questions and contribute knowledge!
Please let us know of any upcoming events you know of in any of the Alternative Communities!
Please invite any others you know involved in any of the other lifestyle communities to join us here and become a member and contribute or lurk. ALL ARE WELCOME
iF YOU ARE NOT INTO OR HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED HERE, PLEASE KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!
To those who participate
Thank you!
Magic

Last edited:
There's probably less of a difference than you think. Does she sterilize the dildo in between sessions? If I was going to see a strap-on girl I'd bring my own. But I agree with Danny, you get the same affect only better if you do cfs with a t-girl. And if you pick the right one you won't feel gay at all.
They may not be able to sterilize it but they can clean it completely and then use a germicide on it and it should always be used with a condom.
As far as picking the right T-Girl , I have never heard one admit to having any performance problems they all claim to being fully functional. Yet when it comes down to it many have performance problems or aren't able to perform at all, some of all of which may be due to hormone use, which decreases testosterone levels, yet will usually try to blame it on the hobbyists! Also many tend to overstate their actual size. As with anything involving pernetration a condom is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Last edited: