Review - Nick?

Name: Nick? (its posted many times with different pictures)
Ethnicity: brazillian
Ht/Wt: 5'6" / ~125lbs
Face: - 5
Body: – she had a kid and she has some strech marks and a little pooch, C cups natural, nice shape to her ass.
Hair: dark curly, beaver could have been neater.
Attitude: 4
Hygiene: no problems
Performance: 4.5
Pictures: if the are her they are not recent. i did not see any ribs on the girl i met. Dont get me wrong she is not fat by any stretch, but she is not tight like the girl on the pictures.
Services: FS everything covered, no DATY, no kissing, no opening eyes, she will do CG but only once.
Price Structure: 150 for hour with 2 pops. (thats a lie though its actually 150 for as quickly as she can get you out the door after the first)

The review:
room is dark and dingy, she does not present any mood except lets just get this done. we are about 5 minutes into it and she is allready trying to get me to finish. I tell her, i might, but want to confirm that its twice just like it said in the ad. She said, "what??? no? its just once, the ad doesn't say that" i said, "ill show you later" anyway, after a few positions i wanted to get back into CG. she said she couldn't because she came and now she's senstive and crampy. I'm like, "do you see a turnip truck outside? cause i didnt take one to get here." but that was it, no more cg. all the while she is saying oh baby you got to finish you got to finish i have cramps cause i came. mind you this is about 15 minutes in to our hour.

afterwards i showed her, her ad, (see below). and then she is like, "i have to call them" meaning to change the ad, like she did not know what it said. "i said, go ahead, talk only in english so i know what you are saying" needless to say she did not call and i was not in any mood to stay anyway.

will obviously not repeat.

her ad_____________________________________________
100% real picture check now - 21
posted: June 9, 2009, 11:06 AM

Reply: click here
Hi mine my love, my name and nick I am 21 years old, I am affectionate atensiosa and taste of what do, the picture and mine and if it doesn't go I return you his/her money, I am new and pleasant brazileira and I will go mad vc with my g##e####f call now worked me and my friend oh you ask to speak diretamnte with me nick special 150-1h 2 teams call me 2012990300 one don't forget seeks for me nick ***************

Poster's age: 21

i forgot to mention... i did call her "people" after the fact and told them about the bullshit bait and switch with the multiples and they actually said "es ok, no problem". I was like, "the hell its not a fucking problem" They said, "call back next time" I said, "no thanks, ill get more satisfaction out of writing a shitty review for you"