Review: Jessica of SatinLaceLadies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping for more opinions. I'm surprised I'm the only one even slightly upset of this. Post a special rate one day and then come back and post another special rate even lower than the day before. If you purchase a TV on sale on Tuesday and then Wednesday the same TV is on sale even lower than the day before at the same store, no one would go back and ask for the difference? I understand I am talking two very different scenarios but the premise is the same.

That being said, I will put the experience behind me and continue on my mongering ways :eek:D

NYJM

Originally posted by nyjetsmets
I was hoping for more opinions. I'm surprised I'm the only one even slightly upset of this. Post a special rate one day and then come back and post another special rate even lower than the day before. If you purchase a TV on sale on Tuesday and then Wednesday the same TV is on sale even lower than the day before at the same store, no one would go back and ask for the difference? I understand I am talking two very different scenarios but the premise is the same.

That being said, I will put the experience behind me and continue on my mongering ways :eek:D

NYJM
What can you do, most agencies are only concerned with making the most money and could care less about your grievance. Try meeting with an indie next time.

They (Satin Lace Ladies) may be out of business. Thier website is down and I called them and it went straight to voic*****. I left a message to call me back but they never did.

NYJM

<Lacy>

Double Super Secret Moderator and UG Shillatrix
Still In Buisness

Hey Guys,

We are still in buisness but will be closed for two weeks this month. All the girls are getting ready to go back to school this September and most are on their last vacations before the beautiful summer comes to an end. As for our website being down we we are working on a new one with our webmaster to launch September 2nd, along with new girls and better pictures. We will have a banner here on UG next month for all who enjoy our service. Sorry for the hassel.

xoxo
Lacey

Status
Not open for further replies.