Review -- Innocent

(((LoOkInG *4* SoMeThInG *2* GeT iNtO?))) * i GoT wHaT yOu NeEd - w4m - 21 (&&&&♥ r[T].3 ii[N]CaLLz)
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/search/ers?query=w4m+innocent+1135+&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Hey boys...I am available NOW! I am independant and very sexy... I love to please and be pleased as well... I have a very sexy frame, and a beautiful face too! My attitude and appearance will amaze you in a good way! My incall specials are available now in a very clean, safe location. I am open minded, and i love to try new things... My sessions are never rushed or censored. They are very sensual and satisfying... Its a guarantee when your with me. Exotic red head beauty! Give me a ring...I'm waiting to meet you.

yOu'LL GeT diZZy vIewInG my {CurVez}.....34Bz...5'6...140...
{FuLl jUicY liPz..tENdER sOFt B00Ty} caMeL bUttA sOFt sKiN

iNNOCENt 862 823 1135
RT.3
_____

The first picture is not her. if it is it is extremely flattering. The other pictures probably are but do not show her stomach waist area which is her worst attribute.

I went to see another girl "Diva" and her pictures were not her either. When i got into the room i told Diva that she was not the girl in the picts... she insisted it was her. i said sorry i was looking for something else. she told me she had other girls.. it told her i was looking for something thin and she called up "Innocent". Innocent is not thin either but has better proportions. i would say 5'7" 155-160. flabby Bs upstairs. her waist is in the 40 territory. hips maybe 48.

i was there and had allready spent time waiting on her to come up and ugh... so i just went with it. the session was weak and uninspired at best. it was fairly robotic. DATY not on the minu nor would i have wanted it to be.

170 for the hour.

i feel like i should just go with the 250 girls because i think i waste so much $ dicking around trying to find something worth while for 200 or less