Review - Club Vain under ground Party

I attended a very lousy under ground party at Club Vain about three weeks ago. I don't recall where I found an invite for this party, most likely it was here at UG. They are trying to make it a regular event for every Wednesday.

The announced timing for the event was 10pm to 2am. We got there at about 10:40pm, paid our $20 cover, and once inside, found the place completely empty. The bar tender assured us that the party will get going soon as the dancers were downstairs getting ready. A couple dancers arrived at 11 and some more after that. We were there till about 12:30am. I think we saw a total of 6-7 dancers. All WOCs, most were 2-3 rated, a couple 4-5.

The place itself is nice, in a safe and convenient location. (27th betn 6th and 7th). The layout was decent. Though, there didn't seem to be a VIP room. My buddy was interested in taking one of the dancers to the VIP, but she suggested going to the bathroom instead, which he wasn't interested in. One other dancer mentioned something about downstairs, but said that she wasn't into it.

I personally don't mind lack of VIP room as that's not my thing, but the quality of dancers was so poor that I was completely turned off. Will wait hear from others if the quality improves before I attempt to check it out again.

Is this new? Well maybe the quality would get better as they get more experience organizing this kind of stuff. Its good to keep an eye on this as there might be potential in it.
As you said they dont have VIP rooms, but do they have any rooms? Are lapdances available there? Please provide some details. I may check it out sometime.

I might show up if there were a couple of cute Russian or PR girls. well the Russians might detract due to high pressure shilling, but if I have some spare cash and spare time, well maybe. It's a regular club right? How are the drinks?

I might show up if there were a couple of cute Russian or PR girls. well the Russians might detract due to high pressure shilling, but if I have some spare cash and spare time, well maybe. It's a regular club right? How are the drinks?
Some of my favorites from HLDC were the Russians and Romanians.

You may have missed the date on my post.... I went in summer of 07, and that's the only time I went there. It did have some partially closed off LD areas with comfortable couches, but nothing totally private. Though, looking at some of the later posts in this thread, it sounds like the place closed down....

With B&G and the Fat Lou's places gone too, I am not aware of any places with a regularly scheduled high mileage events :(

Is this new? Well maybe the quality would get better as they get more experience organizing this kind of stuff. Its good to keep an eye on this as there might be potential in it.
As you said they dont have VIP rooms, but do they have any rooms? Are lapdances available there? Please provide some details. I may check it out sometime.