Review Asahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among my first reviews, as I'm reentering the fray after some time.
Decided to take a dip in local waters. Was considering Young Spa in Plainfield, but at the last minute opted for Asahi. It's been around for a while, hadn't read much about it lately, and the one time I'd gone there I had an OK time.
Now remember, I'm 'newish' after a long time out of the game. So I may have fouled up along the way here.
I arrive, get buzzed in and am met by Yoyo. Cute enough, late 30s, maybe 40ish. Good shape, at least with the garmets on, which were revealing.
Leads me to the room, I pay HF of .6
The massage sucks. It's pretty clear after about 5 min of weak conversation ("I'm from Shanghai") BS that she expects me to make an offer. I pull her panties down, she giggles and makes a motion that can only mean one thing. FS. I nod, and hand her $1.0. She shakes her head, and I shrug and show her all I have is $1.4 She says OK and we're off to the races. CBJ is pretty good, but not great. Soon she's got me lubed up and riding CG. Within minutes we're in mish, then I've got one leg over my shoulder as I pound her into submission.
She's making fake moans as I blast. Suddenly her eyes open, she smiles and practically pushes me off. Cleans up, and I'm out.
I don't know how long I paid for. But if it was 1/2 hour I got a total of 20 min. More likely for that HF it was an hour, so I was shorted. But I'm not going to complain.
She was OK looking, bit of a paunch, but generally in good shape. I think she'd just gotten tattoos because when I was grabbing her ass, I felt gauze on her back and one butt cheek.
I probably overpaid. I'm not familiar with current CNJ rates. But for what I paid I probably got less than I paid for, and she was no great shakes. She got the job done, and that's about it.
I guess if you're looking for a fast pop it's fine. But given that I once had a run-in with LE at another place in this area 10 years ago (the last time I mongered, really), I was being cautious and felt that I could afford to leave early because I still have jitters from that experience.

Among my first reviews, as I'm reentering the fray after some time.
Decided to take a dip in local waters. Was considering Young Spa in Plainfield, but at the last minute opted for Asahi. It's been around for a while, hadn't read much about it lately, and the one time I'd gone there I had an OK time.
Now remember, I'm 'newish' after a long time out of the game. So I may have fouled up along the way here.
I arrive, get buzzed in and am met by Yoyo. Cute enough, late 30s, maybe 40ish. Good shape, at least with the garmets on, which were revealing.
Leads me to the room, I pay HF of .6
The massage sucks. It's pretty clear after about 5 min of weak conversation ("I'm from Shanghai") BS that she expects me to make an offer. I pull her panties down, she giggles and makes a motion that can only mean one thing. FS. I nod, and hand her $1.0. She shakes her head, and I shrug and show her all I have is $1.4 She says OK and we're off to the races. CBJ is pretty good, but not great. Soon she's got me lubed up and riding CG. Within minutes we're in mish, then I've got one leg over my shoulder as I pound her into submission.
She's making fake moans as I blast. Suddenly her eyes open, she smiles and practically pushes me off. Cleans up, and I'm out.
I don't know how long I paid for. But if it was 1/2 hour I got a total of 20 min. More likely for that HF it was an hour, so I was shorted. But I'm not going to complain.
She was OK looking, bit of a paunch, but generally in good shape. I think she'd just gotten tattoos because when I was grabbing her ass, I felt gauze on her back and one butt cheek.
I probably overpaid. I'm not familiar with current CNJ rates. But for what I paid I probably got less than I paid for, and she was no great shakes. She got the job done, and that's about it.
I guess if you're looking for a fast pop it's fine. But given that I once had a run-in with LE at another place in this area 10 years ago (the last time I mongered, really), I was being cautious and felt that I could afford to leave early because I still have jitters from that experience.
In CNJ I've paid at most $120 for FS on top of the HF of $60 at AMPs. CNJ is where most of my AMP experience happens.

In CNJ I've paid at most $120 for FS on top of the HF of $60 at AMPs. CNJ is where most of my AMP experience happens.
That's what I figured, and knew I overpaid. She asked for 160 though and I wasn't paying that. In fact, I regret not pushing for 100, but I'm not going to quibble over 20.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thread closed.
1) no phone number in title
2) no location
3) use of codes for damage.

Btw, the gauze on her butt cheek might have been birth control.

Status
Not open for further replies.