Review - annie, branford

looking on *** for an accomodating provider in CT, I came across:
http://bbw4u.massage4body.com
Pictures on website are accurate - in other words she is a thickly built girl, with an OK face.
Called her, was able to set up an incall appt at her home, with just one hour's notice.
Arrived at her place, on a very quiet residential street. Nice clean apt - she just moved in. She moves me to her couch, we chat a bit. Very friendly and personable girl. After a bout 5 minutes of chat, she get's down to business, and starts a very well executed BBBJ. decent (not fantastic, but decent - gagged a bit) DT, and her attitude was*very* enthusiastic. Seemed to be trying to suck out my soul through my cock! LOL.

So, for those searching via acronym: DTBBBJTCNQNS. BBBJTC, BBBJTCNQNS, DTBBBJ, etc.

Had no problem with me grabbing her head and my jamming it down her throat. Lasted about 15 minutes. Unloaded in her mouth, and she kept going. (had tried to unload in her throat, but she slid up a bit when the first spurt hit) Afterwards she went to bathroom to rinse and gargle, and we chatted more.

Wound up staying another 1.5 hours just hanging out and talking. (Ok, we also smoked some weed - we each had our own, but hers was better and she had a bong...)
And, to carry over from another thread I posted to, she was OK with me doing poppers during the session.

Damage was only $100, even though site says $150. I suppose that this was since I did not get FS. I handed her 160 and she handed me 60 back!

She advertises that greek is available, but I did not take her up on that. Next time maybe.

all in all a good experience, taltented BJ, and a very nice girl personality wise.

Wow... no spit! you dont see that too often
In retrospect, she might be holding it and waiting till she get's to the bathroom to spit. Sure felt like it was swallowed, but can't be 100 sure, she didn't say "ah" for an inspection.

Saw her again, and after was done asked if I had been too rough. She told me "there is no such thing as too ruff for me. Yeah, I have some issues. <chuckle>"

BTW her we site says she can supply her own paddles, whips, ropes, gags etc. for those who are into that.

Hello all...

Just wanted to introduce myself... :)
My phone number is *********** and I am currently booking so if you want a true GFE than gimmie a call...
Available...
BBBJ
F/S (covered)
Greek (covered)
Role Play
Domination/Submission... My personal favorite.
Water Sports
And much more!!!
Please no BS I am 100% real and not into games!!
And yes I do swallow, sometimes, if I am really hot... :)
Note: I sometimes do not answer when I see a new number I don't recognize sooooo leave me a message and I will be sure to call you back right away!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For a dead forum its strange to see my reply to this thread deleted, i dont think i did or said anything wrong, ewas just asking for some information related to the thread.

ill try again, the link in the first post is dead, can someone please provide some contact information for this girl.

email info to iamadickhead.pus please

Last edited by a moderator:
there doesnt appear to be an 'edit' button so i can tweak my above post if giving my email really isnt allowed. although sending private messages is another feature this site is lacking. sooo yeah really keeps hands tied trying to get in touch with the provider reviewed in this thread.

there doesnt appear to be an 'edit' button so i can tweak my above post if giving my email really isnt allowed. although sending private messages is another feature this site is lacking. sooo yeah really keeps hands tied trying to get in touch with the provider reviewed in this thread.
Read the rules. Final warning.

Branford-that reminds me-there use to be a place in the back of a lame shopping center on rte 1 that had American ladies only. I think the name was Marleys or similar.

Still open-anyone?

Branford place

You are thinking of Marlow's. Original owners sold out and soon there after it was shutdown. A few days ago I was driving down Route 1 and it looked like another place had opened in it's place. Don't know anything about it, did not stop and do not remember the name. The original was a YMMV place, depended upon the women who were there. I had asked if about schedules with one of them that was good, but she said it was always changing, sounded like the owners did not want anyone getting some regulars and pushing the limits.