Review: Amazon Isa*****

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This chick advertises on CL a lot. Her massage website is amazonspell.net and her domme website is amazonspell.com

I tried her out last week and it was one of the most disappointing experiences of my life.

First of all, she is huge. Beyone BBW. Gotta be at least 250lbs.

I was there for a prostate massage/strap-on session. This woman knows nothing about the male anatomy, and has no clue how to be gentle. This wasn't a bdsm session, but you wouldn't know it. She started out seemingly nice enough, rubbing my ass as if to prepare foe a gentle entry, but as soon as she got her finger worked a little in, BAM she rammed it in. She was brutal.

She talked incessantly, was completely annoying, and couldn't have been less interesting if she tried.

I left early.

I had a bad feeling about it, but decided to give her a shot anyway. Next time, I trust my intuition.

Stay the hell away from this one.

This is the downside of a provider attempting to do something she has no skill, training or knoweldge about. Has anyone had a good experience with prostate massage, fisting.Sorry to hear about your bad experience waterclone.If I hear of anyone better I'll be sure to post here and let you know

Last edited: