Review - 38 Northern

In my search for reliable AMPS in this queens/Long Island border area I took a gamble and went a little further east from my fave Sophie on 5 to try 38 Northern..

I got the mamasan Lisa on the phone and she directed me twice on how to get to her place..first going to 254 and Northern, then to call when i'm at 38 and Northern. They had the main front door locked and opened it for me when I got there. (so far so good)

Looked like a 2 girl setup. No TS available..2 small booths. Massage was done by ANOTHER "Lisa"...*shrug* who isnt anything to write home about..strong figure from what I could see from her simple clothes (not sexy clothing at all)..I asked for hard and she did give a really good massage..no flip or even a hint of it.I didn't get it even after hinting with leg rubs and politely asking followed by a sheepish "no..no..hehe"...(bah..).

Gave 35$ for the half (50$ for an hour)..I gave a 10$ for the massage. Don't know if I'll return unless I get some other good reviews. All the hints of a HR ending but probably only on subsequent visits for now ill stick to going a block west and enjoying the "sure things"

heres the ad from http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/ads/1769157279.html

///SUPER RELAXING BODYWORK///SWEET ASIAN LADIES/// - w4m (Northern Blvd/Littleneck)
Date: 2010-06-01, 7:50AM EDT
Reply to: serv-pjhaf-1769157279@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

THIS IS THE PLACE to refresh and renew as you
leave your aches and stress behind, while enjoying
the friendly, warm environment in our NEW, MODERN
OFFICE.

$50.00/one hour.

Easy Parking

Call for appointment: 516-710-3203

Last edited:
I agree with the Stallion. A two call system for an AMP? An AMP that advertises in the Adult Services of CL? They're either nevervous in general or were nervous about you. It looks like you'll have to "pay your dues" with them before you find out what it's really all about.