Review:357 Broadway(Rt110), Amityville

Brand new AMP in a 2 store strip. Place is upstairs at the end of a hallway. There is parking out front but you are better off in the CVS lot next door as it was really difficult to back out of the spot to get back to Rt110. I didn't remember the suite # so I found the only suite with the AMP doorbell glued to the wall. Multiple rooms with solid doors but also with light curtains hanging in the doorway. Place is spotless with real massage tables with paper over the towels (changed the paper after each customer) and decent sized rooms. No one called nor no other customers while I was there.

Had Helen, mid 40's, ok looking. Asked for hard, got something between light and medium. She asked if I wanted lotion - I said yes but not too much and she used just the right amount. Hot towel prior to the flip. I rubbed her ass a bit and no resistance or comments. Prior to the flip she played with my ass and balls but kept the towel on (go figure). On the flip she got the oil. I reached for her tits under her shirt and she said "How much you give me?" I said to her "You know it is a mistake to ask for money for extras"

Mediocre HJ and I did manage to free the a pair of tiny tits with good sized nips from their well padded holsters. Would not let me open her pants.

Hot towel clean up.

Usual rates $40/30 and 60/60.

All in all an unremarkable experience that I will not return to repeat - I can get a better massage and much more extras from much younger girls ( and much, much more from slightly older) for similar cost.

As the place is so forgettable I forgot the #. They advert on CL and I think also in ND.

Last edited:
Any illegal activities within the incorporated village of Amityville is always a high risk. APD are very good at what they do and are very aware. They patrol a section that is for the most part a low crime area. They have the time, intelligence, and resources to shut places such as this down when you least expect it.

Being a resident South of the village most of my life I am well aware . In fact it wasn't too long ago that they raided and shut down an AMP a little further South from the place you are speaking of.

I have the highest respect for the LE in this incorporated village based on knowledge and experience.

If there is a new AMP at the address you posted, and it's illegal, it's only a matter of time..... There is always a chance that you will get caught when participating in this game. However the percentage of getting caught increases considerably within APD's jurisdiction.

......I have the highest respect for the LE in this incorporated village based on knowledge and experience. ......
I have only the lowest respect for these guys based on my knowledge and experience.

As far as I can tell their sole purpose is to generate income through fines on unsuspecting non-residents who have the misfortune of passing through Amityville.

Note: I have never encountered the local police but have seen them in action.

1.Their jurisdiction starts about 1/4 mile N of the entrance to Sunrise Hwy. I know this as the speed limit on rt 110 changes from 50 to 40 at that point. If you are driving down Rt110 at 5:30AM IN THE MORNING you will see a RADAR trap to catch the big bad criminals going that last 1/4 mile on the way the Sunrise Hwy entrance ramp.

The sole purpose of this speed trap is to rip off drivers not residents of Amityville on their way to work. THERE IS NO SAFETY ISSUE 5:30am. No kids walking to school, very little traffic - just a speed trap GETTING PEOPLE NOT SLOWING DOWN FROM 50 TO 40.

2. In my SW pickup days, SW's would be available in Amityville, I picked them up just off the main drag by the hospital at 5:30 - 6am. There was no risk of LE as they were busy sitting in the above mentioned spot giving out speeding tickets.

3. If you wanted to pickup SWs during the day - that was easy too. You (and the SW's) would watch the local Mayberry police (oops - I meant Amityville police) either head into the parking lots to give out parking tickets or head into the local Dunkin Donuts(I'm not kidding).

4. IMHO - the only way they would get involved with the AMP is if someone complained to them. Busting an AMP takes an undercover guy to go in and gather evidence. The fines arent big enough to offset the time involved - they can make much more via speeding and parking tickets.

...As far as I can tell their sole purpose is to generate income through fines on unsuspecting non-residents who have the misfortune of passing through Amityville...
For the most part, Genius is right. Local police agencies in western Suffolk County mostly handle nuisance details (i.e. traffic, parking fines, etc.) that often generate enough income to justify their existence. The heavy lifting comes from the County police and if an AMP were to go down in Amityville, it would be the SCPD 1st Pct.'s doing, not the Amityville PD.

Amity's PD is not that big of a dept, So do they call in every body if they want to do a raid?
If someone in Amityville called 911 to report a complaint, the call would likely go to the County police precinct, though my guess is there's some coordination between the local PD and the County cops. If someone notifies the local constabulary about a knocking shop on the corner, they might do some patrols to see if there's any foundation to the complaint and then notify the detectives at SCPD to further investigate. When one of these places goes down, they really trash the joint and pull out a lot of property like massage tables, etc. The locals don't have the facilities to handle that stuff until the case is adjudicated. The county does. I don't think massage parlors are busted any quicker in Amityville than any place else in Suffolk County. For whatever reason, SCPD is just very intent in putting massage parlors anywhere in Suffolk County out of business. I think we all know the life expectancy of a Suffolk County AMP is very short unless it's very UTR. Any AMPs that advertise in Suffolk County are either just stupid or plan to invest next to nothing and rake in all they can in the few short weeks or, if they're lucky, months before they inevitably get busted. The math has been spelled out on this board with respect to how much a typical place can earn and even after rent, ads, overhead and a lawyer, a hefty profit can be turned even if they're open a relatively short time.

Last edited:
If someone in Amityville called 911 to report a complaint, the call would likely go to the County police precinct, though my guess is there's some coordination between the local PD and the County cops. If someone notifies the local constabulary about a knocking shop on the corner, they might do some patrols to see if there's any foundation to the complaint and then notify the detectives at SCPD to further investigate. When one of these places goes down, they really trash the joint and pull out a lot of property like massage tables, etc. The locals don't have the facilities to handle that stuff until the case is adjudicated. The county does. I don't think massage parlors are busted any quicker in Amityville than any place else in Suffolk County. For whatever reason, SCPD is just very intent in putting massage parlors anywhere in Suffolk County out of business. I think we all know the life expectancy of a Suffolk County AMP is very short unless it's very UTR. Any AMPs that advertise in Suffolk County are either just stupid or plan to invest next to nothing and rake in all they can in the few short weeks or, if they're lucky, months before they inevitably get busted. The math has been spelled out on this board with respect to how much a typical place can earn and even after rent, ads, overhead and a lawyer, a hefty profit can be turned even if they're open a relatively short time.

I think this guy knows a little to much on how LE works.

If someone in Amityville called 911 to report a complaint, the call would likely go to the County police precinct, though my guess is there's some coordination between the local PD and the County cops......
I suspect (from my own personal experience) that if I had a nuisance complaint the call would be made to the local gov't. That’s why its there and that’s why people ar willing to pay village taxes on top of all the other taxes. Maybe a superficial investigation would be done - ask about what proof the complainer had that illegal activity was going on (men going in and out of the place, plus an advert in CL, plus no legit signs on the place would do). then the local gov't would make a call to Suffolk PD.

An example - there was an isolated area down my block where the kids would wait for a school bus. I would walk my kid (1st grade) to the stop. From time to time I would find used condoms, piles of trash (food wrappers, beer cans etc) left there. Then it was just about every night. I stopped in town hall - talked to the local official. He said - "I'll make a call to some people at NCPD- it will stop"

It stopped.

APD have their own Detective squad. Unless they need assistance such as a riot to big for them to handle, or a major crime such as the Defeo murders (or any murder), then they handle it themselves. They also have unmarked cars where they do their own stake outs.

Again they (APD) are the ones that busted the AMP down the street just south of the one mentioned in this thread. It probably will be prosecuted in Hauppauge, but they did the sting and bust.

Oh yeah, 911 calls within APD's jurisdiction will go to APD.

Last edited:
I can't believe you guys are like arguing over Amityville PD?? Who the fuck cares whether or not they are the ones busting little Asian hoe's making some money to send back to their shacks in china or to pay off the cost of having them shipped here to live the American dream. Like most small village PD's they have a SWEET gig and they like to keep it that way so if the place doesn't "kick in" to the good ol' PBA fund or support the mayor and his/her cronies then they are gone. You guys are suppose to be true mongers and keep everyone informed. Who the fuck cares who does what in Suffolk and keep an eye out for 5-O, dont get busted.

APD have their own Detective squad. Unless they need assistance such as a riot to big for them to handle, or a major crime such as the Defeo murders (or any murder), then they handle it themselves. They also have unmarked cars where they do their own stake outs.

Again they (APD) are the ones that busted the AMP down the street just south of the one mentioned in this thread. It probably will be prosecuted in Hauppauge, but they did the sting and bust.

Oh yeah, 911 calls within APD's jurisdiction will go to APD.
I stand corrected. At least I guess that proves I'm not LE...

I can't believe you guys are like arguing over Amityville PD?? Who the fuck cares whether or not they are the ones busting little Asian hoe's making some money to send back to their shacks in china or to pay off the cost of having them shipped here to live the American dream. Like most small village PD's they have a SWEET gig and they like to keep it that way so if the place doesn't "kick in" to the good ol' PBA fund or support the mayor and his/her cronies then they are gone. You guys are suppose to be true mongers and keep everyone informed. Who the fuck cares who does what in Suffolk and keep an eye out for 5-O, dont get busted.
LMAO

Having a bad day are we? LOL

Yeah sort of. It was what six to eight months ago that quality AMP's and good incall was found in both 516 and 631 now I got to waste gas to get into Brookyln or queens to find a somewhat decent full service.....yeah thats about it.