Review - 208 Willis Ave, Mineola

So I was in the mood for a release and a massage and decided to try a local place. I saw the ad on CL, phone# 646-371-0416. Called and got the address. I've been to the places on Mineola Blvd but hadn't heard of one on Willis since 307 shut down months ago.

I get there, they let me in and I see 2 women. The older looking one leads me to a room and take standard fee for half. I didn't too much care that she wasn't the better looking of the two since I wasn't planning on fucking her and I'd be face down for most of it. She was wearing jeans and boots so I was confident even if I wanted it, it wouldn't be on the menu. Turned out she gave a really decent massage which was nice. Oddly she had hands that felt like leather on my back but strangely didn't feel so bad on my legs and ass. She spent a decent amount of time on back and much more than I thought she would on my ass and upper thighs. Many brushes, cheek spreads, cheek groping and flybys on the hole so I figured I'd enjoy the flip. I was wrong. All of a sudden she call times up. I'm like, um, that it? I flip over and indicate what I wanted. I had done the standard leg rub on her while she was working on me so it shouldn't have been a surprise, but no. I tell her not to worry, no trouble. Doesn't help. "You do." Nope, I can do at home. I try and put her hand on it to prove no problem. Not happening. She says she'll help which I figure is sign for start up and then I'll take over so I give it a shot. She puts oil in my hand and then proceeds to rub balls and upper thighs like she framing the goods but she won't go near. Boss calls in to remind her times up so I got up and got dressed.

I told her that's why I came here, and I was disappointed. She said something like she didn't want to get in trouble with boss and it's my first time there, etc. Next time. Turns out boss was the better looking of the two. I don't know if the boss is actually younger or if she just aged better. I don't think I'll be back.

Last edited: