Reveiw of Massapequa AMP

billyS

Reign of Terror
Even though it is listed under Entertainment in the Newsday Classifieds. Hot 1 on 1's, based on how the session went it meets my definition of an AMP. Place is very easy to find. On Sunrise Highway a half a block west of RT 107. Right next to the Post office. Got there about 3:30 and walked right in, thru 2 doors, door says Nail Salon on it. There was a guy right in front of me and he got ushered in by a young thing. If he is a non-lurking member mabey he post about her. I walked down the hall and met Jackie. A cute petite Asian who seemed to be in charge. She tried to palm me off on an ugly chick but I told her I wanted her.
I stripped and gave her the $60 house fee. The table was heated. Good slow sexy massage. strong yet soft hands. Good technique. She sat on me and kissed my face and neck. Her skin was unbelievably soft. Lot of ass crack touching and scrotum tickling. Took off her top and rubbed her tits on my back and up my crack. Also blew gently on afore mentioned areas. By the time I turned over I was ready. This is when she whispered, 'Billy, what do you want?' I told her a BBBJ. she agreed. $100. Could have been better since the foreplay was so good but the phone was ringing and people were runnung around outside the room and she seemed distracted. I cummed in her mouth, she held as much as she could then finished the rest by hand. Spit into a napkin. Overall not bad.

WOW, i dont mind walking on Bills coat tails... all good luck. walked in after 930 tonite, saw soke cute young chick but after she brought me in the room, i asked for Jackie..she came in in lab coat and red dress.. kissed, and gave her $60 fee, told me to undress as i kissed her..dfk. after she left, came back and started very light back rub..i told her a little heavier..she obliged as she rubbed my back etc..worked her way to my legs as she ble won my bunghiole and balls from behind..told me to turn over and she gladly accepted my cock in her moth bare back..after we negotiated at $. she took all of my load in her mouth, then seemed to spit some out in napkin... nice experience i think Tina is a hottie as well..but jackie said not to mention bbbj to anyone..no one else does it.. hmmm? she saying this cause she wants my business i assume?lol

Great news, fellas, but I'm wondering about this location. Quite a bit of traffic roaring by here every day. Maybe looks suspicious with all these MEN going into a Nail Salon, even at night?? This one sounds too good to lose it!

Maybe a bad day

Went there on the 30th according to the nice posts only to find an older woman 45ish with a litlle fat around the pouch in a long white dress jacket (mamasan) and a young thick legged girl with greasy hair. I asked about this special girl you other guys posted about and I was told about, and was told she was on vacation. My experience used to be that these vacations last for a long time. I left without any losses and did not remove the clothing til I saw the young girl she said she had. Be aware dissapointment could be had. Better off down the road at Essential in Lindenhurst.

Re: Maybe a bad day

Originally posted by woodmany
Went there on the 30th according to the nice posts only to find an older woman 45ish with a litlle fat around the pouch in a long white dress jacket (mamasan) and a young thick legged girl with greasy hair. I asked about this special girl you other guys posted about and I was told about, and was told she was on vacation. My experience used to be that these vacations last for a long time. I left without any losses and did not remove the clothing til I saw the young girl she said she had. Be aware dissapointment could be had. Better off down the road at Essential in Lindenhurst.
This is one of the reasons that I make it a point to call ahead and schedule my sessions with specific girls that I've already read reviews about. If not....it's really a crap shoot. Or even worse, they'll try to pin the ugliest girl on you.......

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re Jackie

Not for nothin Woodmany But Jackie did say "Only for you" when she sucked my cock. I guess only good looking guys like me and Matty Haze get the top shelf at this place. Didn't you notice the camera's when you walked in? Thats how they screen the clients and decide who gets who. If you look like a pig then you get a pig. This is why the expression YMMV was invented.
Hey Ramstein, good to see you back !!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
RE Woodmany

Sorry dude I'm just playin with ya. They all say that. We had a whole thread on lie's these Korean girls are taught when they come over here. Like, only for you, You so big, I'm scared, ect.
Sorry you had a bad time, but I only post what I know. Welcome to the board.

Essentials

The location is on the same road as the Massapequa place 1 block west of 109 north side. The entrance is in the back of the 55 building. They can be found in Newsday and the choices range from a 36ish woman with a good figure and another one with highlighted hair. The first one was frisky, sucked balls licked underneath and did whatever. I gave 80 for cbj and she did that very well and demanded to be fucked after about ten minutes of great work, kind of a nymph. The one with the highlights may be better looking but with an attitude and I allowed for the $50 hj. After some instructions her sanding paint off a railing technique felt a little better but not great. It appears that they only have two but according to quality it looked like a bit of Queens is coming this way.

Last edited:
made another trip back to this place - walked in greeted by cute middle age girl - Tina...after some light touching she asked what i want..only asked ora - paid..then went onto massage..good one..she didnt roam at all..felt good too but my hands roamed a bit..turned over and she started playing with me as she disrobed and i pulled her pants off..great firm breasts with i licked and she enjoyed played with her shaved puss as well...she licked my balls and cock...small bbbj then covered it til completion...
no complaints here...

locations

I scouted out the massapequa place,and the Lindenhurst place-both on Sunrise-actually the locations aren'tthat bad from the outside-anything "in the back entrance-is usually trafficd by most because the parking is all around the building-it's once you get inside that counts-shared hallway?-entrance door,then second door?what type of sign out front-the massapequa thing is in a shared office building,and only a small neon sign showing men's nail salon-so as long as there isn't too many questions of "where's the nail salon for men? and somebody IN THE BUILDING actually goes there and finds that the services there look like a nail place for men-could be there a while-Rogue

Guys,
I went looking for the Massapequa place & I could not find it. I found the post office on Sunrise Highway. but I could not find this place. I saw a Dime bank to the right & a Getty gas station to the left. Can someone give me a better idea of where this place is.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Its the building just west of the post office on the same side. There is a two story tall statue of an Indian right next to the building. Also if you call they give you the buliding number (address) and its in big numbers on the front and side of the building. 516-541-7171.

Lindenhurst AMP gone ?

Is the Lindenhurst AMP gone ? I was looking for it today. Found #55, which was 1 block west of Wellwood Ave. (Not 109).
It had an Office For Rent sign out front and a sign for a Video production outfit.
I tried calling the phone # but got no answer.
If I had the building right I guess the fact that they were next door to the Babylon Office of Industrial Development didn't help.
Oh well, here's hoping that they pop up in another western Suffolk location.

billyS

Reign of Terror
RE #55

I thought I saw what was a new AMP in Nassau this week because it had a 516 phone number. I called 3 times and got no answer. I tied a 4th time and after 10 rings an Asian chick picked up. Said they were on Sunrise in Lindenhurst. # 55. Maybey they only have 1 or 2 girls and don't pick up when they are busy. It is confusing, 516 in Linenhurst. The number started with 505 so mabey its a cell? Name was something like Arcade. I'll tell you there are alot of them popping up. Reminds me of back in '97 when I got back into the hobby. Then Catterson cracked down and they all dried up. It will probably last only until the new guy, Spota, gets settled then He'll go after them.

I went to Massapequa place last night. I had Mimi...slightly older with a little saggy belly but big nipples. She told me Jackie was not there...Is this true? So so massage with all the right touches in the right places and finished up with some DFK, much roaming and CBJ all for $...That place has one hell of a weird setup...The people in that acccountant office or whatever it is most love it...