REV: Blondy- SMOKIN HOTT!!!!!!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Ok fellows, here is the scoop. It looked like for a while we were settling back to the Dark Ages of 4 years ago out here on Long Island. With Val gone, Brenda retired and Shauna almost gone- now we only have Dawn still in LI. Lets thank our lucky stars Blondy came along- what a POA her site is http://blondyshot.tripod.com but fellows her pictures do no do her justice- She will have some much improved photos coming out shortly. Now down to the nitty gritty. She is Blond, blue eyes, 5'4", only 90 lbs (no MODB), 36Ds. I know this is sacriligious but she is thinner than Shauna. GFE/DFK-excellent kisser, BBBJ, Y dining(she loves it), multiorgasmic, non mechanical and not a clock watcher. As Dawn says HFTF is Blondy motto also!! All I can say is I highly rate her. She is in Suffolk, will come to Nassau and NYC. Will also come out to NJ, but at a steep price!

[Edited by Carl M on 03-12-2001 at 02:24 PM]

Carl M.

shame on you posting a ladies prices see i heard she was moe like 275 in suffolk and that is with a referral....
Don't mess up and cheat our little blonde angel....
be good i am chatting with her myself..
HUGZ dawn of Long island

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: Carl M.

Originally posted by LIDAWN
shame on you posting a ladies prices see i heard she was moe like 275 in suffolk and that is with a referral....
Don't mess up and cheat our little blonde angel....
be good i am chatting with her myself..
HUGZ dawn of Long island

Beat me with a wet noodle won't you- Im a bad boy- you wanna spank me- anything your little ole heart desires!!