REV: AMP 55th & 9 Ave

Manhattan is not usually my territory, I usually go to Flushing but this was close to my office and I thought I'd take one for the team. They advertise in the NYPress, the number ends with -0128. House fee is .8, double what Flushing is. One phone call gets me the address. I arrive on time and knock several times, no answer. I walk away and suddenly an asian guy peeks out and then a asian woman peeks out as well. I turn around and walk back and the woman lets me in. She must've been no older than 25, about a 6. It must've been 100 degrees in this tiny apartment. No A/C. The whole place reaked of cigarettes and roach spray. I am asked to wait until the massage room is available. A couple of asian guys are lounging on the couch, talking on the cell. The room will be ready in two minutes I'm told. Her and I chat while we wait for the room. She tells me she lives in Flushing, but does not work there, she prefers Manhatttan. I inquire about the room and it is still occupied. She offered me a smaller room with no A/C so I went for it. This wasn't a room, it was the kitchen with a massage table. As soon as I strip down and on the table, the other room with the A/C frees up. I gather my stuff and go into the other room. Massage was average, with soft touches in the right areas. On the flip, I'm now ready for hr, she massages every spot but the right spot. I offered $.6 for topless hr. She took her time, slow and sensual, not too much oil. Her technique reminded me of Lulu at 147 & Northern Blvd. But she kept fidgeting with the CD player at the inappropriate time and kept fidgeting with the Xmas ilghts hanging on the wall that would play jingle bells every few minutes. Talk about a mood breaker. Some roaming is allowed but no sucking on nipples. Anyway her technique is the only reedeming quality about this place. She didn't offer to clean me up when I was done, Can]t say I would recommend this one. I'll be back in Flushing this weekend.