Return To Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys " returning to action " assuming CV is going to go away just because some places are reopening? You are doing the exact opposite of social distancing. What if your girl saw another monger who was a carrying CV and gave it to her? Or what if a girl the other monger saw last week she herself saw yet a different monger who in turn was exposed to CV! When you trace back to all the people you are exposed to your risk of infection rises exponentially. It is not just the girl giving you the HJ that you need to worry about.
Visiting mom on Sunday for Mother's Day ?
You just exposed her to the whole chain of loose people your exposed to. Does mom have underlying conditions ?
COVID-19 is here to stay. A vaccine is still a year away. Unless a perosn is willing to hide in their house until then, they are going to get exposed to it, there is no way around it. The entire principle about "flatten the curve" was never to prevent exposure. It was to slow the rate of exposure so the healthcare system would not buckle under the weight of all the sick people. It was also to give the healthcare system time to come up with effective treatments. But implied in that principle is that exposure is a given. It's all about the timing of exposure. Sooner or later I will get exposed and unknowingly pass it on to others. During a press conference Gov. Cuomo mentioned that 66% of new infections are coming from people who are sheltering in place. Which shows that even staying home does not offer that much more protection. We all need to decide what we feel comfortable with. It's a personal decision. But we must make our choices with our eyes open. If a mask, gloves and frequent hand washing were 100% effective then no healthcare worker would ever get sick. Exposure is a given and in our future.

pokler

Power Bottom
COVID-19 is here to stay. A vaccine is still a year away. Unless a perosn is willing to hide in their house until then, they are going to get exposed to it, there is no way around it. The entire principle about "flatten the curve" was never to prevent exposure. It was to slow the rate of exposure so the healthcare system would not buckle under the weight of all the sick people. It was also to give the healthcare system time to come up with effective treatments. But implied in that principle is that exposure is a given. It's all about the timing of exposure. Sooner or later I will get exposed and unknowingly pass it on to others. During a press conference Gov. Cuomo mentioned that 66% of new infections are coming from people who are sheltering in place. Which shows that even staying home does not offer that much more protection. We all need to decide what we feel comfortable with. It's a personal decision. But we must make our choices with our eyes open. If a mask, gloves and frequent hand washing were 100% effective then no healthcare worker would ever get sick. Exposure is a given and in our future.
Oh so if someone gets naked , rubs their body with another person, plays with that persons genitalia , licks that persons genitalia , and maybe even exchanges saliva with that person is no more likely to catch CV than the average guy practicing social distancing ? Are you clueless or just trying to justify a trip to an AMP your planing today ?

Sorry didn't mean to get your dander up. Just making the point that social distancing or not, we will all get exposed. We can avoid the bodily exchange of fluids, but again we will still get exposed. We can shelter in place, but it looks like we will still get exposed. Exposure is now a part of the future. We can try and do things to minimize it, but I personally know several people who got infected. They have no clue how they got it and thought they did everything right to avoid it.

Of course certain activities increase the likely hood. But what we are doing now does not make it anywhere close to zero. When 66% of the new infections come from people sheltering in place that sounds pretty high to me. I could have 1000 social distance encounters in a week at 66% chance or 1 monger encounter at 90% chance. Math tells me the 1000 social distance encounters create a higher chance of getting infected.

Again didn't mean you get you all worked up.

pokler

Power Bottom
Sorry didn't mean to get your dander up. Just making the point that social distancing or not, we will all get exposed. We can avoid the bodily exchange of fluids, but again we will still get exposed. We can shelter in place, but it looks like we will still get exposed. Exposure is now a part of the future. We can try and do things to minimize it, but I personally know several people who got infected. They have no clue how they got it and thought they did everything right to avoid it.

Of course certain activities increase the likely hood. But what we are doing now does not make it anywhere close to zero. When 66% of the new infections come from people sheltering in place that sounds pretty high to me. I could have 1000 social distance encounters in a week at 66% chance or 1 monger encounter at 90% chance. Math tells me the 1000 social distance encounters create a higher chance of getting infected.

Again didn't mean you get you all worked up.
But here is what you are not taking into account ...

1) You are subjecting yourself to BOTH the 1000 SD encounters and the monger encounter. It's not either / or. After the AMP visit you go on with every day life.

2) it's not just the girl who you fuck you need to worry about . She's fucking 5/10 other people a day. And those guys are fucking others so you are exposed to that whole chain.

Besides your premise is flawed. If 66% of people who practice SD can get exposed then in the US about 240,000,000 have CV.
Keep justifying the amp visit so that if a loved one your in contact with gets it and dies you tell yourself " hey I had nothing to do with it "

But here is what you are not taking into account ...

1) You are subjecting yourself to BOTH the 1000 SD encounters and the monger encounter. It's not either / or. After the AMP visit you go on with every day life.

2) it's not just the girl who you fuck you need to worry about . She's fucking 5/10 other people a day. And those guys are fucking others so you are exposed to that whole chain.

Besides your premise is flawed. If 66% of people who practice SD can get exposed then in the US about 240,000,000 have CV.
Keep justifying the amp visit so that if a loved one your in contact with gets it and dies you tell yourself " hey I had nothing to do with it "
Why are apologizing.. No need, IMHO.. I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts...
So here is a thought.. Is the risk that much higher from an AMP then going outside coming in contact with the same 1000 people who have come in contact with another 1000 people and so on. We take into account what we read that 66% of new infections are from people sheltering on place

pokler

Power Bottom
Why are apologizing.. No need, IMHO.. I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts...
So here is a thought.. Is the risk that much higher from an AMP then going outside coming in contact with the same 1000 people who have come in contact with another 1000 people and so on. We take into account what we read that 66% of new infections are from people sheltering on place
The key phrase is " in contact with "
All in contact withs are not equal. The overwhelming majority are simply passing by people most of whom have a mask. Then there is intimate in contact with where you rub your naked body up against a persons skin, breath in each other's faces and play with each other's assholes.
You really can't surmise which is more likely to pass a virtus?

We take into account what we read that 66% of new infections are from people sheltering on place
I'm calling bullshit on that. I'll say, 100% of the new 66% 100% did not self isolate, self quarantine, or properly shelter in place.
When you're diagnosed, and the dr asks, did you shelter in place, like the governor, and every credible health official is saying to? What are you going to say, no? And look like a complete fucking idiot? Of course not, you're going to lie, and say, absolutely dr. I stayed away from friends and family for the past 2 months like a good person would.
All you have to do is look at the lines to get into bjs, or target, and you know ppl aren't doing what they're supposed to. Ppl get bored, they see the sun is out, and they break their shelter in place. It's that easy.
All you have to do is have contact with 1 person, and you're exposed to everyone they've been exposed to and everyone they've been exposed to, and so on and so on and so on. So unless you haven't seen anyone, other than the ppl in your household, and they haven't seen anyone, for over 2 fucking months, then you're fucking lying, not you @trader1, I mean in general.

I'm calling bullshit on that. I'll say, 100% of the new 66% 100% did not self isolate, self quarantine, or properly shelter in place.
When you're diagnosed, and the dr asks, did you shelter in place, like the governor, and every credible health official is saying to? What are you going to say, no? And look like a complete fucking idiot? Of course not, you're going to lie, and say, absolutely dr. I stayed away from friends and family for the past 2 months like a good person would.
All you have to do is look at the lines to get into bjs, or target, and you know ppl aren't doing what they're supposed to. Ppl get bored, they see the sun is out, and they break their shelter in place. It's that easy.
All you have to do is have contact with 1 person, and you're exposed to everyone they've been exposed to and everyone they've been exposed to, and so on and so on and so on. So unless you haven't seen anyone, other than the ppl in your household, and they haven't seen anyone, for over 2 fucking months, then you're fucking lying, not you @trader1, I mean in general.
Yes, well said, and I agree ..
The more I read about and listen to the fine details .. It’s all hypocrisy and skewed by the media and the respective politicians making the statements.. I am weary of it all

today I went to Home Depot. They are limiting the number of people entering the store.. no issue..Then to a large Nursery on Jericho— No crowd control and a virtual free for all with shoppers all over the place..
Just sayin....

I agree! Which is the point I'm trying to make. A person may think they are properly social distancing but in reality they are not. I just went shopping this morning. I lost count of how many people were improperly wearing masks. Many pulled down under their nose. Or pulling them off their face to rub their nose or mouth because it is sweaty under there. My point is that I truly believe we can not avoid exposure. It's almost impossible for a person to practice proper social distance if the people around them don't. You are only as safe as the unsafest person near you.

pokler

Power Bottom
Yes, well said, and I agree ..
The more I read about and listen to the fine details .. It’s all hypocrisy and skewed by the media and the respective politicians making the statements.. I am weary of it all

today I went to Home Depot. They are limiting the number of people entering the store.. no issue..Then to a large Nursery on Jericho— No crowd control and a virtual free for all with shoppers all over the place..
Just sayin....
What % of people had on masks ?

pokler

Power Bottom
I agree! Which is the point I'm trying to make. A person may think they are properly social distancing but in reality they are not. I just went shopping this morning. I lost count of how many people were improperly wearing masks. Many pulled down under their nose. Or pulling them off their face to rub their nose or mouth because it is sweaty under there. My point is that I truly believe we can not avoid exposure. It's almost impossible for a person to practice proper social distance if the people around them don't. You are only as safe as the unsafest person near you.
You are only as safe as the unsafest person near you.

These are your words. Glad to you see you agree with me that if you see a provider who fucks 20 different guys a week you are only as safe as her. And when you go home your children are unfortunately only as safe as the ( likely infected ) hooker you just saw.
Nice job dad.

You are only as safe as the unsafest person near you.

These are your words. Glad to you see you agree with me that if you see a provider who fucks 20 different guys a week you are only as safe as her. And when you go home your children are unfortunately only as safe as the ( likely infected ) hooker you just saw.
Nice job dad.
But when you have your ass licked prior to Covid 19, you didn't risk exposing the provider to whatever disease you might have had that could be transmitted through your toothpaste fresh anus?

pokler

Power Bottom
But when you have your ass licked prior to Covid 19, you didn't risk exposing the provider to whatever disease you might have had that could be transmitted through your toothpaste fresh anus?
Why are you worried that the girls you DKF with after they rimmed me might have given you something ? How else would you know how my anus tastes?

Why are you worried that the girls you DKF with after they rimmed me might have given you something ? How else would you know how my anus tastes?
Not worried about anything other than 'Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones'

I'm calling you a hypocrite. You're chastising others spreading diseases while you might have during analingus:

From the web:
Some of the diseases that can be passed via the fecal-oral route include:
Giardiasis
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis E
Rotavirus
Shigellosis (bacillary dysentery)
Typhoid fever
Cholera
Amoebiasis

So consider this before attacking those engaging in risky behavior.

pokler

Power Bottom
Not worried about anything other than 'Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones'

I'm calling you a hypocrite. You're chastising others spreading diseases while you might have during analingus:

From the web:
Some of the diseases that can be passed via the fecal-oral route include:
Giardiasis
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis E
Rotavirus
Shigellosis (bacillary dysentery)
Typhoid fever
Cholera
Amoebiasis

So consider this before attacking those engaging in risky behavior.
Thanks for showing your lack of intelligence ass breath. If all the above were as easy to contract then with all the rimming that goes on well over half of all providers and mongers would be dead by now.

And worse half the family's of providers and mongers would be in
refrigerated trucks on hospital side streets.

pokler

Power Bottom
Thanks for showing your lack of intelligence ass breath. If all the above were as easy to contract then with all the rimming that goes on well over half of all providers and mongers would be dead by now.

As easy to contract as CV 19 that is.

Again you missed my point. The size of the risk doesn't change the fact you were engaging in risky behavior. I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.