Return To Action?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tony soprano

Trying this again....Received a text from my local go to place that they have reopened with 2 girls. What is everyone’s thoughts on going?? Should we pay pre-shutdown rates for FS? Oh and they said to wear a mask...if she is wearing a mask that makes the BJ tough. LOL. Interested in everyone’s thoughts.

Not sure about the place you go to but in general my experience on LI has been cbj is about as far as they were willing to go (suffolk county excepted). I really don't see that changing since JR is covered. The question is will they allow daty.. kind of doubt it early on but hoping that will change. If that's the case early on I tend to think pricing will be around $40 for HJ and $60 for cbj. If no daty and no naked I wouldn't pay more.

I also think it depends on your existing relationship with a spa. The ones you know better may be willing to do more if you pass the temp test, use sanitizer before etc.

My bad Billy...honestly don’t have the name. It’s the place that was formerly in Port Jeff Station that moved to Miller Place. Number is 646-750-8801, reviewed here previously.
Was also there, but what a shit show. Only two cars in the lot when I go in and then 30 mins later there is 10 cars with five guys sitting in their cars right in front of the place waiting. Way too much attention to this place and just a matter of time. Told mamasan to tell mongers to park out on the road or way in the back. Drawing to much attention considering where this place is. Just my 2cents,

Wow it's good to know. I have been mulling over going to Lucy place 1442, just haven't pulled the trigger. I have a car date going once a week to get me by. I drove by both of the old and new places in miller place they look closed must be keeping low profile, i'll try calling.

T

tony soprano

Was also there, but what a shit show. Only two cars in the lot when I go in and then 30 mins later there is 10 cars with five guys sitting in their cars right in front of the place waiting. Way too much attention to this place and just a matter of time. Told mamasan to tell mongers to park out on the road or way in the back. Drawing to much attention considering where this place is. Just my 2cents,
This at the new Miller Place location??

Went here yesterday. Shit show, called to say im coming in, almost get pushed out by another monger who drove in ahead of me. No locked door or bell. Was thinking of going to Lucy cause i was in mood for FS and was hoping this place would be set up for that. I have been to the original location and it was set up nice for FS. So after the mess in the beginning i go in room get undressed, the girl has jeans on the room is small and she is talking to the other girl through the wall, people are coming in and the phone is ringing so im thinking massage WTF no problem. She comes in and gives me a pretty good massage, which i haven't had in a long time. Was not expecting that. On the flip she asks BJ or HJ. At this point i go for HJ, it was a little rushed because i think they were getting busy but i held out as long as i could, she wiped me up with paper towel changed the paper on the table. I Got dressed tipped her and out the door.

pokler

Power Bottom
Are you guys " returning to action " assuming CV is going to go away just because some places are reopening? You are doing the exact opposite of social distancing. What if your girl saw another monger who was a carrying CV and gave it to her? Or what if a girl the other monger saw last week she herself saw yet a different monger who in turn was exposed to CV! When you trace back to all the people you are exposed to your risk of infection rises exponentially. It is not just the girl giving you the HJ that you need to worry about.
Visiting mom on Sunday for Mother's Day ?
You just exposed her to the whole chain of loose people your exposed to. Does mom have underlying conditions ?

Are you guys " returning to action " assuming CV is going to go away just because some places are reopening? You are doing the exact opposite of social distancing. What if your girl saw another monger who was a carrying CV and gave it to her? Or what if a girl the other monger saw last week she herself saw yet a different monger who in turn was exposed to CV! When you trace back to all the people you are exposed to your risk of infection rises exponentially. It is not just the girl giving you the HJ that you need to worry about.
You just exposed her to the whole chain of loose people your exposed to. Does mom have underlying conditions ?
All true. But you’re making the assumption that any rational thought is going into this decision. When the poisons needs to get out, it needs to get out!!

It is what it is . Probably should have walked out in the beginning. The little head won. That is the plus having a car date you can control the situation a little more.

I wonder if there will be "mask theater" going on. I see some of it now. I walk into a store and some people have the mask pulled down under their nose because it is too hard to breathe. Improper use of a mask is like no mask at all. In the AMPs we may need to wear a mask when we walk in, but for steady customers I'm sure the mask will come off behind the curtain / door.

No way! They are wearing a mask!...

Status
Not open for further replies.