Rest and Relax Reviews & Discussion 516-399-1388

billyS

Reign of Terror
Merry's Mammoth Mammaries

I was very excited to see this girl. Natural DDs, shoulder length hair, shaved, a bit curvy
So I haven't been mongering in a while now so texted one of my regular places and booked an appointment with Merry who I read a i review for on this Board about a month ago.
I was not disappointed with her looks and she has a friendly personality. And a wonderfully large and apparently natural chest. She is about 5 foot 2 inches and greeted me with lfk/dfk. Her boobs were pressing against me and she playfully grabbed my junk. I was tempted to stay in the room and continue the action but I was sweaty from the high temp outside so we headed to the TS.
Someone good taught her well and I loved her massive boobs sliding all over my body. My only complaint is that she started on my back. I wish there was a way to only get Nuru on my front. Most of the time the first visit with a girl it's almost impossible to get them to understand to only do my front. With repeat visits I've had success. Anyway, a little bit of BBJ near the end and we rinsed off and headed back to the room. Once we got there, she wasted no time and we were DFK and our mouths were on each other's bodies with some great 69.
I I asked for the cover which may be optional, and she put it on with her mouth and we started out in standing Mish and went through several positions before I asked for CIM and she obliged, taking my whole load and not stopping the suction until I tapped out. Hot towel clean up and a little massage and she helped me get dressed and led me out the door. I chatted with Kim for a few minutes, telling her how much I enjoyed my visit and told her that I will do a repeat with Merry. Definitely a hot time.
Damage?
Tip?

I had a repeat with her today. As is often the case the second was better than the first visit. She was very happy to see me again and I was able to get her to do Nuru on my front only with a superlative titty fuck and I almost shot my babies on her jugs lol.
Merry seemed more enthusiastic this visit and after a few positions I took off the cover and she lubed up her big naturals for an awesome finish. And BTW her face looks very nice.

Merry - Asian MILF next door when you were a teenager

Imagine if you are a young man in his teens and there is an Asian family living on your street. You see the family from time to time and notice the mother. She is interesting to you, since your mom doesn’t look anything like her. She piques your curiosity and you somehow start doing odd jobs around their house – raking leaves, shoveling snow – since the husband works a lot and finds this type of yard work boring.

One day she (this Asian MILF) asks you, in her very limited English, to help her move some furniture in her living room. You step inside the house for the first time and she asks you to remove your shoes. You help move the living room furniture and she notices you staring at her. She says I need help with my bedroom. She can’t quite communicate so she grabs you by the hand and leads you to the bedroom. You look around and back to her and notice she has removed her clothing and is standing nude in front of you. You can’t help but stare, looking her up and down and notice she has a tattoo on her lower belly, above her perfectly shaved or waxed pussy. She has a cute, but older face, and her teeth may need some work. She comes closer to you and sticks her tongue out to kiss you, so you open your mouth a bit. It’s a little strange, but you don’t pull back. [You’ve french kissed girls before, but this was different. Not the tonsil hockey you’re used to with young ladies of your age.]

She then tells you to sit down and begins to remove your pants, underwear, socks and shirt. You can’t believe this is happening. She just smiles. She takes you by the hand and leads you to the shower. She soaps you up and starts rubbing you, a little roughly, on your cock and balls. It’s unpleasant, but you tolerate it. You just want to see where this will lead. Back to her bedroom she motions for you to lay down on the bed. You are face up and she is now leaning over you, her natural C breasts hanging there for you to touch. She rubs her breasts on your body and then moves down and starts licking your balls and then puts your cock in her mouth. It’s good [really a bad one is still a good one, right?]. Not as good as your young lady friend who gave you your first blowjob, but you tolerate it, even though it is a bit toothy.

You rub her body – her kind of plump, yet tight ass and then her pussy and she swings around and plants her pussy on your face. It is clean and smooth and tastes pretty good. She likes it when you lick it. You feel as if you’re going to explode and ask her to stop and you motion for her to sit on you. She grabs a condom from out of nowhere, opens it fully and pulls it down over your erection – kind of like a latex glove, only not as gentle. She rides you a little, you switch to being on top, and then you ask her to move her ass in front of you so you can penetrate her from behind. She motions to the mirror on the wall and you look at the beautiful site of this woman. You are almost finished, but want a little more of her mouth. There is a little awkward moment, but she has you stand up as she kneels in front of you and resumes the toothy blowjob and you explode into her mouth. She spits it out as you lay on the bed catching your breath.

She leads you to the shower again, roughly soaps you up and then you dry off and back to the room as she helps you put your clothes on. It was only 30 minutes since you walked into her bedroom. For some reason, she asks you for the money she gave you for helping with the work around the house. You give her $240. She calls out as she leads you to the front door. She does this a few times and then finally, an older woman, her mother it seems, appears from another room and opens the door for you as you exit. The MILF says "Bye!" and then walks away. You step out and pause and reflect on the surreal nature of this (it was probably a one time thing), but you will have a story to tell your friends at school that you banged the Asian MILF on your block. You will probably go back to lusting after the younger hotties, but now you have Asian fever.

240 all in for 30 minutes.