Rest and Relax Reviews & Discussion 516-399-1388

Jenny

Saw UG that a new place has opened. Text for appointment and setup is fast and painless as I been to other places.

Upon reaching, I was led to a big room with a big bed and Jenny was waiting for me.
Give me a big hug DFK and helped me take my clothes off.

Led me to the big TS room, she did a good job of washing and body rubbing me. I told her that I like TS today and want more fun inside. She is very light and I couldn’t feel her weight on me. Spend a good 15 mins teasing licking bbbj that I cim.

Clean up and we goes to the room. Surprising Jennie gave me a very good massage and step on my back. This is normally found in Thai massage.

Begin cat bath and gave me a very good rim. Through and deep. Flipped over, my hands begin roaming her Cs. She laughs that jr already wanted action. More bbbj bls and cover on. Change various position and finally cum in mish. Would say that Jenny is a pleaser and accommodating.

Would definitely return for her.

On the way out, chatted with MMS and that there will more new girls coming in.

Received text from Kim that she is back in manhattan. Asked for schedule and I confirmed Yoyo right away.

Reached the place and Kim walks me around since i was the first customer of the day. Place is big and clean. Led me to Yo-yo's room. Yoyo gave me a big hug and dfk before undressing me. Give me a good long bbbj before going to TS.

TS is big and spacious. She started cleaning and shown me what is nuru. Rubbing teasing and groaning. More enthusiastic bbbj dt that i donated first cup cim.

Dry me and we went to her bed. Continue with some good hard massage. Started with cat bath sensual touch and all the way down for rim. Flipped over, 69 and tasted her yummy v that I can feel she o couple of times. After resting for a few minutes she continue more bbbj dt bls. I told her, I want her deep, cover on and we goes mish cg doggy and finally collapsed in mish again. We spent over 20mins for the 2nd pop.

Overall a very good and long waiting session for Yoyo.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Received text from Kim that she is back in manhattan. Asked for schedule and I confirmed Yoyo right away.

Reached the place and Kim walks me around since i was the first customer of the day. Place is big and clean. Led me to Yo-yo's room. Yoyo gave me a big hug and dfk before undressing me. Give me a good long bbbj before going to TS.

TS is big and spacious. She started cleaning and shown me what is nuru. Rubbing teasing and groaning. More enthusiastic bbbj dt that i donated first cup cim.

Dry me and we went to her bed. Continue with some good hard massage. Started with cat bath sensual touch and all the way down for rim. Flipped over, 69 and tasted her yummy v that I can feel she o couple of times. After resting for a few minutes she continue more bbbj dt bls. I told her, I want her deep, cover on and we goes mish cg doggy and finally collapsed in mish again. We spent over 20mins for the 2nd pop.

Overall a very good and long waiting session for Yoyo.
Was the session free with the review?
Damage?
Tip?

As we've stated before, reviews in moderation that don't give a price get deleted.
You got off with a warning this time.

Wow, this is like the Manhattan Asian houses of old [circa 1990's]. They were extraordinarily sensual/opulent bits of business. Very "upscale". I may have to take the 90 minute drive back to Manhattan to relive the old vibe. Take Slinky to lunch as the excuse to come in. :cool:

Yoyo

Fixed appointment for Yoyo the day before. This new location is located east and quite near subway.

Kim greets me at the lift and brings me to Yo-yo’s room. She jump and gave me a long wet dfk. Undress and bbbj for a good 5 mins before going TS.

Yoyo gave me a good fun slippery nuru. Can say that she is one of the best in this department. I couldn’t resist but hug her tightly during nuru.

After drying, held my hand tightly back to the room. We goes for 69 savoring each other. This goes on for good 10mins before cover on. She is accommodating and we changed few positions before cumming in doggy.

Yoyo is sweet and cheerful. Love to see her again and her dimples.

Damage 320

Hi all,

First time posting, long time monger, thank you all for what you do. Anyhow, saw Yoyo. I mean, wow. Just like noted above, immediate dfk into bbbj. Wow. Super attentive, like a damn movie the way she looks up during it. Into TS which was fucking amazing. She sure does like the starfish and kitty licked. Cannot complain in any way here.
Then back to the room and more bbbj into any/all/every. I mean wtf. This is awesome. Yoyo is a superstar. 320 damage. More than ok. Easy repeat, ideally w Yoyo. And those who know Kim/Amy mms know she wanted to know how Yoyo did on the way out. Hope this review is ok!

Check this place out for the first time. Pixie was my attendant for the hour. She is clearly new to the business. Shy smiles greeting. As usual with newbie she took too much time at the TS. She is a slim spinner, ok face with a mm B. A little hard on feel but it looks good. Her body actually reminds me a lot of the Great spinner Selina from Grace spa. Service wise she was very willing and did her best to satisfy. Nothing special but she was a trooper. The best part of the hour was standing mish. I had her spread wide eagle and went to town with her. And she totally lost it when I pull her butt slightly off the table and went at her on a slightly up angle stroke motion. I knew I was hitting her g spot at that point from her different tone in moaning. And her hands were gripping the edge of the table hard. She was arching her back and tilting back her head. I held it in to give her a great workout. After like 5 mins the cover was milky white. I lost my control right then. I put out after a good burst and lay my semi hard pole on her. She looks down and saw all of her own cream. She was embarrassed and sat up right away and clean me up. I told her I could tell she liked it and she had to look away. It was a nice session. 320

Pixie

Texted for appointment and upon reaching was given choice of Pixie or Iris. But i would goes for 4 hands if I bring enough cash.

Pixie leads to her room. Hugged and help me to undress and remove my shoes. Explore her body, smooth natural B with sensitive nippers. Which I gladly put into my mouth while sitting on the edge of the bed with her on my thighs.

Sensing my Jr getting hard, bring me to the TS. Lay on the bed and she tested the water temperature before rinsing and washing me. Nuru is fun and can see that she is still learning the trade. She makes up with her enthusiasm.

Help me to dry my body before leading me back to her room.
Started catbath, slow tease and rim. Flipped and gave a good sloppy bbbj. Raincoat on, cg, doggy. On the verge of eruption, asked her for cof, which she gladly agrees. Quickly remove the raincoat and manage to cum on her face on time. This is the first time that I tried and the feeling/seeing your cum drop on her face. Satisfaction

Although she is not the pro that you always seen but is definitely the GFE.

The pic you seen is her. Felt that she is more pretty and cute in real person.

Damage 320 + 40 tips

Yoyo

After forgetting my alt email and passwords, Lazerhawk (lurker) has returned and I figured I might as well contribute this time.

After receiving a text from Kim about Rest & Relax and being inspired by Gordon Freeman CT statement about Kaia, I texted for an appointment and to see who was available. Sadly Kaia wasn't available but I already made up my mind and asked for a lineup. Upon arriving the only options were Yoyo & Pixie, fair enough given how late it was. I generally try to feel a sense of chemistry during lineups and there was a slight edge with Yoyo so I went with her.

Yoyo had me sit in an armchair and undressed me before jumping straight to bbbj while I was still taking off my shirt. It went on for a while before I suggested we move to the TS.

Very fun Nuru action with the usual (for me) ass envy that eventually led to the rim that GGR/PH/NYL/R&R has me now actively seek out as opposed to being apprehensive the first time. Yoyo did a good job of reading me and what I may be into and experimented quite a bit before I allowed myself to pop during TS for a change.

Back in the room, I got a legitimate massage with a pressure that was much needed. Yoyo seemed surprised at how tense my upper back was. After quite a bit of that, more bbbj before cover and doggy & mish. Between the massage, armchair bbbj, & ts shenanigans I didn't get to 2nd pop but unlike some of the times I didn't in the past, it was not due to her in this instance. Just bad timing.

Yoyo was fantastic, I would repeat but there are too many providers including Kaia that I need to experience before settling on a fave. Kim wanted to know how she did & seemed surprised that I got an effective massage XD.

320 damage + Tip

Looking forward to reviewing more often from now on! Crikey, SafariZone out

Nicole

I had stopped the hobby in 2020 because of the pandemic. Last few months, I really wanted to try and get back at it. Pretty surprised to see how much the landscape has changed. I always stuck to the place and mms I knew for various reasons. I reached out to mms Kim who had always been fantastic at PH. Was surprised to see that rest and relax is the new place she is running. She was responded right away and remembered me. After a few questions, she recommended I try Nicole.

Got there a little late and took some time figuring out the process of getting into the place. Text mms exactly when you get there to avoid any confusion. Nicole was waiting for me. Pics and videos are accurate. She is 5'2" on a good day. Very pretty with a nice tight body. The absolute best part..... the nature boobs. If you are a boob man, she is the girl for you. In the room, she helped me undress. She understands English a little bit but doesn't say much. That doesn't take away from the service at all. In the TS, we do the mouthwash and then dfk started. Her Nuru skills are amazing and the way those boobs feel on your body, my jr was getting impatient. I'm not into rimming and so I said no when she was about to get started. After the thorough wash and clean, she gave me bbj with some deep throat action. It was pretty good but I really wanted to get started in the room. Back in the room some more dfk and told her to get on the knees for bbj. After a while I really wanted to pound her so we put the cover on and go mich for a while. She is a pro so she starts playing with her boobs and moaning like crazy. Fake or not, it makes the whole experience that much better. We try out a few different positions but the view in doggy pushed me to the edge. I asked to finish on her lips and she said yes. Put it between her soft nature boobs for a while and I was ready to pop. Finished on her lips and then she sucked me dry. Back to the shower where again her service is top notch. Back in the room she offers massage because there is little bit of time left but I declined. Overall, great experience for my first time back in two years. Now the problem is that I cant wait to go back.

320 + 40 tip