Required reading for the NP4P Forum...

I had spent my Friday night in some lame hipster-infested bar in Astoria. Some pretty yet lame Asian chick tried to talk to me about Central American politics for an hour like I gave a homeless rat’s ass. I left early around 1:30 and was walking down Steinway when some drunk punk tried to step to me in front of Riviera. Dude looked like Shrek and was big like him too. Not sure what his problem was but he swung at me and I threw a righteous right hand and landed it flush on his mouth. The punk was dropped like a hot coal. I walked away feeling proud of myself. I looked back one block away and this dude was now getting up with his boys surrounding him and asking him who did this. Shit, I thought, now I gotta rumble. I got to my Series 7 quickly and sped off. Out of compulsion I drove down to same block and shouted, “your boy’s a fag! He tried to step and got knocked the fuck out!” and then pressed the gas pedal before I could see their reaction.

While driving I noticed some blood from my right knuckle and noticed a cut. Fuck. I probable cut myself on Shrek’s snaggle tooth or something. I was driving to the Bronx to see Irish Mike and decided to stop by Lincoln hospital to see if I needed some medicine or some shit. They gave me a frickin’ tetanus shot (after waiting two hours in the emergency department) and I was off to complete the remains my Friday night.

So after apologizing to Mike for screwing up our plans I decided to try to score some “herbal medicine” from local “holistic practitioners” around 4am. I drove by Queensbridge projects but didn’t recognize the “holistic practitioners” that were on the corner and was not in the mood for some wannabe Bloodz to try to stick me…or shank me…. or whatever the kids are calling it these days.

So, I passed by Ravenswood Projects to see if I can find my old supplier. As I drove down 21st street I noticed this thick yet hot Hispanic female. Didn’t look like a worker to me. Anyways, I parked my car near his building and called up. He answered and told me to come up into his project building for some herbs. I felt a little nervous because the local thugs were eyeing my Series 7.…fuck it I thought to myself. I went up with 80 buck on me trying to score a few 20 bags. I went to his apartment which had two of the happiest looking pit bulls I’ve ever seen. Friendly as hell. Not the ghetto rabid type.

We talked a bit and caught up. He told me about how he did a few months in Rikers and they now require you to wear canvas shoes (no more personal sneakers because of all the conflict it causes) and a bunch of other bullshit. He only had a few bags of herbs on him (he just got out and trying to leave to game) so I only scored one little 20 bag, but it was better than getting killed in Queensbridge. When I was about to leave the same Hispanic girl passed by his spot to get her herbal medicine as well. She had a fat ass that you could bite and nectar would flow out. I smiled at her and slipped a few non-threatening compliments as she rummaged through her purse to get her herb money. After she leaves my guy tells me she loves the cock like a rooster handler. I said goodbye in a minute and ran after this chick.

By the time I get downstairs she was halfway up the block. I hurried along not to look like fool. I caught up with her and asked her if she likes to party. Of course she does. We yapped for a few about our mutual supplier I got her to agree to party at a hotel. She jumped in my car and we were off .

I got her back to this hotel in the lower Manhattan where one of my boy works- so I get free rooms when someone leaves early of does not check in or some shit.. She tells me she had 1 kid but he lives with her parents in Florida. Turns out she’s 23 and half Cuban and half Italian. Had light brown eyes and stood about 5’7. We talked a bit about dumb shit and used some of our herbal supplements. We stripped down and got in the shower. Her bush was a bit hairy (said she did not landscape because she hasn’t been with a man in a while) so I asked if I could shave it and she agrees. I lathered up her bush and scraped away all the jungle vines with the free single blade disposable that they put in your room. I ate the now-bald puss and it tasted like ripe grapefruit but not that bad. We kissed and exchanged saliva and puss juice. Then I got her to the bed and pounded her away for the rest of the night. I had four rounds total (yes, I said four). Everything was protected. She goes by the name Melissa or so she says. …….

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Your comment made me think of a true story, which I think adds an additional angle: After a group social night turned drinking binge, I kinda got stuck being the "nice guy" taking home a very heavy (fat), unattractive (ugly) executive assistant I work with. Did the total 'nice guy' thing -- got her home safe, literally carried her up the stairs, got her into her apartment, to bed, got her back up and held her hair while she vomited in the toilet, the whole thing. For weeks I got a litany of thank you's, which then turned into a romantic pursuit, even though she has met my S.O. -- so much so that it got uncomfortable and I had to basically tell her "it isnt going to happen." And I meant no matter if I were single or not, nor how drunk or stoned I got!

Fast forward a year, I get myself shit-faced blackout drunk (no I'm not proud of that), and whom do I wake up with but this woman.... coulda chewed my arm off if it would have prevented waking her up once I saw who it was. While I didn't make a big deal about it, I have no idea what actually happened, still to this day. But I was soaking wet everywhere on my body... blech! Had to stay away from the S.O. for a while, too, just to be sure.

So I guess it works both ways :-( From that day forward I swore to never take advantage of an inebriated chick. I'd hate for someone to think of me the way I think of her.
Here's another great post. Keep up the great work gentlemen.