Removing posts

Because some went ans blabbed their mouth.now the person who shared this info with me in confidence is being harassed...
So you were given info in confidence and then posted it on a public board. What the fuck did you think would happen. Sorry dude you can't undo the shit you created.

Hey Billys im looking to find out how to have a thread written about me under FALSE pretenses totally deleted!!! Its the only reason I created an account in the first place was to post on the thread and clear the air. Will u please remove the tread, I did NOT give permission for my name and number to appear on this site. Its the only thread ive posted on. Thank you

Please can my posts of Ginger321 in Iso be removed on Long Island it's caused great damage to this young lady and I am now being threatened with police action
My e mail is sawdawg59@optonline.net
I'm pretty sure calling someone a whore on the internet isn't a violation of the penal code. I wish I had a dollar for every time someone online threatened another online person with "police action". She's got nothing but balls and words. So the question becomes.....whose balls are bigger?

How did she know it was you posting on this site, oh wait you probably told her about the site.
No I didn't other members here called her and showed her the name and read her posts and she noticed my email name then yes I admitted it to her after , I should have never posted anything anyway it was bullshit

How did she know it was you posting on this site, oh wait you probably told her about the site.
No I didn't other members here called her and showed her the name and read to her the posts bashing me ,and she noticed my email name then yes I admitted it to her after , I should have never posted anything anyway it was all bullshit.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You made 9 fucking reports at 9pm on a Saturday night. I'm sorry you fucked yourself, but take a god damn chill pill. It's the weekend and we all have lives. We aren't sitting here monitoring the site 24-7.

I moved the thread in question to the admin area, where it will be inaccessible, until Slinky gets a chance to log in and see how he wants to handle it.

You made 9 fucking reports at 9pm on a Saturday night. I'm sorry you fucked yourself, but take a god damn chill pill. It's the weekend and we all have lives. We aren't sitting here monitoring the site 24-7.

I moved the thread in question to the admin area, where it will be inaccessible, until Slinky gets a chance to log in and see how he wants to handle it.
I'm sure Slinky will be thrilled to know that sawdawg used the UG website as a vehicle to post inaccurate and misleading information in an attempt to try and strike out at someone, and then when he got outmaneuvered and caught, came running back to UG begging for help.

Well sawdog its a nice story but i believe she is a whore and she loves it!
Let her know all the guys (including me) want to pay her well and spatter all her orifices.
She just has to return the call/text and im sure none of us would tell. Lol.
She would make a killing as an utr. ARE YOU READING GINGER?!