Removing posts

I need the UG staff to please remove my posts! I only posted 6 times, so I hope I am not asking too much. It's just that they keep showing up on google search thanks to the screen name. I posted them like 5 years ago, and having them show up now is, not good to say the least. I thank UG for all it has done for me, and have made some contributions in the past and would really appreciate some help here! Thanks to the staff, but please help me out!

If you could even just give me the option of deleting my posts/deleting my account that would be helpful!
I completely understand your dilemma, I had to do that when I changed from having a number to email only and an old ad still lingered.

You will have to ask google to remove the links even if UG removes the posts, do that as soon as possible. You need to write google (contact info should be on their main page) and request the links be removed, tell them anything but be persistent, it may take several correspondence, it will also take a few weeks but it is possible. I hope you change your handle and continue to post here in the future.

Last edited:
No, no help as of yet. It's an issue because the posts were made under false pretenses and quite simply the possibility of somebody finding these posts would make explaining the reason they were made quite difficult. If possible I would appreciate it if my entire account be deleted all together. I made up a bunch of stories and now I do not wish that foolishness to come back and bite me in the end, so thanks for any help.

Hey BillyS,
I am trying to get removed from this site. I have waited, patiencely, over 3 weeks. I wrot ethe service email address. any help would be nice

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey BillyS,
I am trying to get removed from this site. I have waited, patiencely, over 3 weeks. I wrot ethe service email address. any help would be nice
Yet you keep posting in the Long Island section.
Do you want every post by ExLS to disappear?

come one...sacarsm needed billyS

Yet you keep posting in the Long Island section.
Do you want every post by ExLS to disappear?
trying to see if the moderators...computer jocks can actually do this and the answer is yes. still being nice, but yet being nice isn't get me nowhere, now!!!!

billyS

Reign of Terror
trying to see if the moderators...computer jocks can actually do this and the answer is yes. still being nice, but yet being nice isn't get me nowhere, now!!!!
Listen, I can make all your posts disappear from the public but what good is it if you keep posting in the Stonehenge and other threads?

Listen, I can make all your posts disappear from the public but what good is it if you keep posting in the Stonehenge and other threads?
BillyS,
that would be great, but...honestly....is there a way that I can block my account or delete it. I did attempt to do that on my own and couldn't find it. I am "trying" to turn over a new leaf

P.S.
your help is appreciated

Yeah... it does suck that the posts end up all over the internet and entire world as opposed to our tite little family here. Its like waving red flags of attention. Not cool.

Yeah... it does suck that the posts end up all over the internet and entire world as opposed to our tite little family here. Its like waving red flags of attention. Not cool.
Pick a name that if you do a google search would get 50 billion hits like mine. There are plenty of generic and harmless names.

Unable to start new thread

Is there any reason that I can not start a new thread? I know at one time I was able to but now I get a message that the Admin has turned off this feature. I can only reply to posts.
Thanks

Anybody here I need help deleting a thread or posting...

I made a thread or posting what every one you call it on a girl named pinky can that whole thread or posting disappear please

I need help getting my posts removed. my posts have casued some problems for the girl involved and the person who gave me the info is getting threats.i need to get them all deleted as fast as possible. please help.

I need help getting my posts removed. my posts have casued some problems for the girl involved and the person who gave me the info is getting threats.i need to get them all deleted as fast as possible. please help.
Sounds to me like it is way too late. How do you undo the knowledge that a review on this site existed and was seen by hundreds? Even if it were deleted, do you think they will now treat you differently?

How come your friend does not have a way to be anonymous? I suggest her read about hobby phones here.

How do these people even know about UG?

Because some went ans blabbed their mouth.now the person who shared this info with me in confidence is being harassed.i know it doesn't change what's already known.but it will not be able to passed on by future viewers.i am already in the shit from my friend for even mentioning everything on here. I need to get my posts nuked so he won't get anymore grief.as far as how the place and girl found out,the blabber mouth told them of the site. A Moderator or Administrator is more than welcome to contact me by email. I really need this done for all concerned