RelaxwithGina...

To me, anyway, it means that Gina has a penis.* The estrogen regimen is being administered, but the male equipment is still there.

*Icould be wrong, of course maybe Gina's not very good with English, and means that all services are provided... but It's been my experience from reading ad copy that few biological females use that phrase; it seems to be a staple, though, of TV/TS ads.

Originally posted by curious
To me, anyway, it means that Gina has a penis.* The estrogen regimen is being administered, but the male equipment is still there.

*Icould be wrong, of course maybe Gina's not very good with English, and means that all services are provided... but It's been my experience from reading ad copy that few biological females use that phrase; it seems to be a staple, though, of TV/TS ads.
From other ads around, seems it might mean she's completely undergone a sex change....

xoxox
MexicanaMami

mexican mami

trying to get into contact with you..do you have a website? i hope this isnt out of line...your name conjurs up nice images in my head...

Gina is a woman...

I called her yesterday. She is a little out of my price range for right now. I asked about man stuff...she laughed and said she is completely female, no operations. She seems nice enough, looks cute on the site, just a little pricey. But then again, for this area what isn't. If anyone sees her post a review.

post op plumbing?

Originally posted by fumpton
For pre or post op TV/TS, the original plumbing still works.
I'm no expert on the subject, but I'm pretty sure that on a post op TS, the original plumbing most definately does NOT work.

I'm assuming if its a Male to Female then it would work. If it's a Female to Male, then it most definitely wouldn't work. It's be more like walking around with a strap-on. But it's not something I want to find out first hand. I'll leave that to the braver men among us.