Reintroduction: Angelique Laroux new number 516-243-5003

Welcome back
I hope all has been well with u. Been a while but i hope u also were able to make that car wash place pay.
So @crawljones come to find out the car wash had no insurance ugh!! they wrecked my vehicle, so the insurance company had to go after him personally. Haven't gotten a settlement yet but my truck is fixed, and I'm waiting. Thanks for remembering, kisses.....

What happened to the beautiful car??
So in short...I went to a car wash in Hewlett....They hit the back of my truck with another truck...My baby came out damaged and they tried to deny responsibility UGH! but what they did not know is, I took photos before my car entered the wash as well as after. when the police arrived. They claimed my car was never there at all.But the photo's prove different ;) on top of that, they tried to alter the videos....which was a no "win" because the plate numbers were different. They refused to provide receipt for services, but the sheriff made them give to me 3 hours after the fact....so case won :)

So in short...I went to a car wash in Hewlett....They hit the back of my truck with another truck...My baby came out damaged and they tried to deny responsibility UGH! but what they did not know is, I took photos before my car entered the wash as well as after. when the police arrived. They claimed my car was never there at all.But the photo's prove different ;) on top of that, they tried to alter the videos....which was a no "win" because the plate numbers were different. They refused to provide receipt for services, but the sheriff made them give to me 3 hours after the fact....so case won :)
So sorry to hear this.. Ridiculous to hear that an established business would resort to lying and forgery—Glad to hear situation resolved, despite your aggravation..
Welcome back !!
We miss you terribly.. Get you butt ( a beautiful one, if I may) back to work lol
Mwah!!

So sorry to hear this.. Ridiculous to hear that an established business would resort to lying and forgery—Glad to hear situation resolved, despite your aggravation..
Welcome back !!
We miss you terribly.. Get you butt ( a beautiful one, if I may) back to work lol
Mwah!!

I miss you all to pieces as well.....ugh!!, But I'm Back!!! so eat your Wheaties Lol, "Royal Relaxation at it's finest awaits

Is this beauty still around?
I don’t want to ask in advertising thread and break rules and believe there are newer reviews than here but cannot find.
last I saw she was returning July 5 and haven’t seen an ad (or post) since

Yes I am ;), 2 things happened...I extended my vacation. Came home with a broken finger. I'll be officially ADVERTISING again on the 1st.

If you have any inquiries feel free to call.

See you all soon!

Sweet Kisses,

Angelique Laroux