Reintroduction: Angelique Laroux new number 516-243-5003

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have peaked the interests of many.
Mod note: this lovely lady is in the process of becoming an advertiser here. Once it becomes official she will be allowed to post the sexy photos I had to delete from this post.
Let's welcome her and put to rest the stories she had heard that UG is not a friendly place for providers.
In the meantime you can see her review here
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/angelique-laroux-424-835-1620.54410/#post-1163502
Welcome! Hey billyS, you sure you want this young lady on my radar? You know I'm a cheap son of a bitch... lol...
We're a big crazy family here so, welcome aboard!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Welcome! Hey billyS, you sure you want this young lady on my radar? You know I'm a cheap son of a bitch... lol...
We're a big crazy family here so, welcome aboard!
I seriously don't think you and her are a good match. Just being honest.
But that's not to say you wouldn't enjoy her, you definitely would. But the quality of her service might put a zap on your head :) :)

Hi @angeliquelaroux, welcome (back) to UG!

Look forward to your participation and contribution..

I generally ask new members to take a look at the rules and stuff, so you don't fall foul with the administration...

... but I will refrain, seeing that you've been here since 2014 ... and you can't be guided in this aspect by surer hands than billyS himself...

Enjoy your stay here!

V

Hi @angeliquelaroux, welcome (back) to UG!

Look forward to your participation and contribution..

I generally ask new members to take a look at the rules and stuff, so you don't fall foul with the administration...

... but I will refrain, seeing that you've been here since 2014 ... and you can't be guided in this aspect by surer hands than billyS himself...

Enjoy your stay here!

V
Thank you for the warm welcome and I look forward to participating as well.

Alas, I've scared you away. I didn't think a question about tantric lingam worship was crossing the line since your website says right on it "tantric expressions llc", but i do understand. I wish you nothing but the best, and much success on UG, the best site on the planet.

Alas, I've scared you away. I didn't think a question about tantric lingam worship was crossing the line since your website says right on it "tantric expressions llc", but i do understand. I wish you nothing but the best, and much success on UG, the best site on the planet.
2908DCE1-5A02-42BF-8B2A-54203893CAB7.jpeg
Good Morning Sweetie,

It takes far much more than a question to scare me off. I’m very discreet and I don’t take comfort in detailing my sessions via text, nor email. I do however, understand you had a sincere general question, but you must also understand my need for discretion. The best way to have your concerns addressed is to personally call. So don’t feel as if I was being evasive, it’s just a matter of discretion.

I thank you for the best wishes, also I hope you are having a beautiful blessed morning feel free to call with any questions or concerns.

Sweet Kisses,

Angelique Laroux

View attachment 5628
Good Morning Sweetie,

It takes far much more than a question to scare me off. I’m very discreet and I don’t take comfort in detailing my sessions via text, nor email. I do however, understand you had a sincere general question, but you must also understand my need for discretion. The best way to have your concerns addressed is to personally call. So don’t feel as if I was being evasive, it’s just a matter of discretion.

I thank you for the best wishes, also I hope you are having a beautiful blessed morning feel free to call with any questions or concerns.

Sweet Kisses,

Angelique Laroux
My apologies for the above post. I know you're a busy provider, and I'm impatient at best, and figured i had scared you off. Thank you for getting back to me, and i look forward to a session with you in the near future!

My apologies for the above post. I know you're a busy provider, and I'm impatient at best, and figured i had scared you off. Thank you for getting back to me, and i look forward to a session with you in the near future!
Aww!! Thank you. I am looking forward to seeing you as well, And I can guarantee that your anticipation will be greatly rewarded.
Royal non rushed Relaxation is only moments away. See you soon!! And as always...Sweet Kisses ;)

Angelique Laroux