Reina 201-565-3677 Asian Independent

I’ll preface this with, it is my first review post so let me know what to improve upon.

I’d been eyeing Reina for a while and pulled the trigger last year. I’d purchased content from her online which kept me saying, “I need to experience her one day.” Wow am I glad I did. She’s a thicc nerdy Asian girl in her 20s with a mouth like a vacuum that gets nice and sloppy. Her pictures are accurate and she has some massive natural tits that are amazing to grab. Those wide hips are perfect for holding onto as well.

Anyway, my first time was last year at a hotel in midtown. I picked the earliest appointment possible around noon and I waited downstairs at the bar for her to call me up to the room and my jaw dropped when I saw her. Black lingerie like in her photos that just accentuate her curves. I put the damage down ($500) and as soon as my clothes are off she gives one of the most passionate DFKs. That got me pretty hard and she tells me to lay down. Now…I mentioned earlier that she has a mouth like a vacuum. No, this is a vortex to another plane of existence. She could very well have made me cum with that BBJ, but I held out and stopped her to which she replied, “if you didn’t stop me I would have kept going until you did.” My mind is ready to explode now. She pulled out a Lifestyle Skyn large and I comment that she’s using my brand. She replies, “well you’re a big boy.” We go into missionary and she lets out a deep moan, grabbing at her thighs and ass from underneath, she keeps DFKing me a lot. I switch to K9 and start pounding her, grabbing onto her hips until I bust because it just was too much after that BBJ. We take a short rest and she decides it’s time for another BBJ which didn’t take long for me to be rock solid again. Missionary again because I wanted to suck on those tits some more, I rolled her onto her side and got extra deep which she clawed at the sheets when I did and moaned very loudly. After a few minutes of doing this, I pulled out took the condom off and let her suck on me until I busted again which she swallowed with no apprehension.

Back in January I decided to treat myself again, I’d just gotten my bonus pay and what better thing to spend some of it on than an hour of bliss. This felt like a repeat of last year with the same exact thing for round 1. Round 2 however, I just decided to let that mouth do everything. I think I felt my body whither like Bobby in Scary Movie with how hard and how much I came from that BBJ. I will gladly see her again any time as long as she’s doing this.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the contribution.

Not bad for a first time. Usually we close the threads when they have the wrong formatting of the phone number in the title but since it's your first time and you seem willing to play by the rules without busting my chops, I'll correct the title and reopen the thread.

In the future please format the phone number in the title like this 201-565-3677.

Include the location either in the title or some where in the thread.

Not mandatory but most guys put the damage, in your case $500, right up front or at the end so it's easier to spot.