Reiki-U 732-340-7116 Edison Latina body rub

Current favorite Latina spot/FH in NJ. It's in Edison on Rt 27. Every girl is 150HH, 200HR. I always get 30 min. Some girls will do BBBJ for 60-80 more depending on hygiene but I skip extras. They give a preliminary bodyrub with oil, there is no shower here which is something to keep in mind. Even though they take their time and don't rush, most likely you'll be shorted time if you finish quickly. They have a website they post daily schedule you can text them for link. All of the girls here are < 40 from what I have seen and many are in their 20s. It it pretty mechanical and the same routine with everybody here, quick bodyrub, some do ST, then action. Every girl I did CG first then doggy, if I made it, pretty similar XP, trying to share more on physical appearance and remain objective.

Note - They send dummy location for verification before sending the actual one. Dummy location you will stick out like a sore thumb, fair warning.

Raquel - Colombian, 5'9ish hard bodied Colombian model right off IG, typical IG model MM body, MM D+ felt great and looked great without the scars. MM Ass was amazing. Had work done on her face, lips looked botched. Place her as 30s. She gave the best bodyrub here and a solid ST. RCG was where I lost it MM ass and how hard she was bouncing made me finish very quickly.

Bodyrub, CBJ, CG, RCG
Looks - 5/5 body is 100% my type
Attitude - Friendly, and didn't rush

Gina - Costa Rican/Venezeulan 5'7ish brownskin, MM Ds, and an amazing ass felt natural? but based on her petite frame might've been MM. Very pretty face, place her at 30. Gina was only one who I felt like was a complete deadfish, very brief CBJ, went on top for CG face turned and just was a deadfish entire time. Moved to doggy where I had a great time and finished. Only girl I wouldn't repeat here even though she was hot.

Bodyrub, CBJ, CG, Doggy
Looks - 5/5 baddie like everyone else
Attitude -Could care less

Annie - Dominican, 5'7 slim thick all natural baddie, Bs with nice dark nips, and an amazing bubble butt so squishy and amazing to grab. Hottest girl here rivaling one of the redheads I have yet to meet. I'd place her at 25. Her ass is the best feature but her riding in CG will have you finish so fast, so I recommend that last if you want the most bang for your buck. First time with her she did CG first and I didn't make it past a minute when I go the full time with almost everbody. Doggy is the best visual with her. Seriously one of the hottest I have paid for.

Bodyrub, top tier CBJ, CG, Doggy
Looks - 5/5 all natural baddie
Attitude - Very friendly and kept a good convo.

Isabella - Colombian, 5'11 tall slim natural body MM Ds, long legs, nice round natural ass. I'd place her as early 30s. I've seen her a couple times so it's a slightly different routine, with her, sometimes she starts off with a lapdance while I undress and feeds me her MMs. Her dirty talk is a major plus as well.

Bodyrub, LFK, CBJ, CG, RCG, Doggy
Looks - Face is a bit hit and too tall for me so 4/5 on looks
Attitude - She has a super bubbly, friendly personality. She's the one who introduced me to this location. I had met her previously in a different FH and have followed her to a couple of spots.

Nancy -BODYRUB, HJ, CBJ, RCG, Doggy, HJ, Doggy in that order 30 min $150
Looks - Brazilian, MM Cs no scars, hard BBL, front heavy lipo and surgery visible. She wasn’t fat but soon as she turned over for mish I went soft from seeing the surgery marks. Place her in 30s.
Attitude - A lot of times I went soft and she worked hard to keep me up and finish. I got the full time and the only thing I disliked is the amount of times she sprayed alcohol like it was a bit overkill. I like to be hygiene but it was overkill.

Session was basic, wouldn’t repeat due to better lookers here. Better end on service aspect though.

Runj411.com is website idk if that can be edited into title or not. The pics are real, faces are blurred they rotate daily & usually same people work weekly. Wide rotation and everyone is $150 30 min.

Pamela: Dominican 5’7, Amazing BrownSkin all natural ass, MM Bs, slim thick build and sexy voice. Place her 25-30. Saw her for my weekly lunch date with her lmao. 3rd or 4th time seeing her she is great $150 30min

Quick body, GreaT CBJ with a lot of eye contact and head movement, MISH, Rcg, Standing doggy where her sexy but direct dirty talk combined with her twerking while other leg is on table is great. Moved to doggy on table where I dirty talk picked up and her and view of her nice asss sent me across finish like. We clean ourself and I’m on my way.
Looks right if IG 5/5 baddie.
Attitude: Right amount of sluttiness and very friendly bubbly personality makes you want to come back same day.

Jasmine - Puerto Rican? Latina definitely. 5’5 the maximum amount of thickness that looks good. I’ve slept with over 100 girls and Jasmine has the BEST & softest natural E+ cup titties that hang so nice. Amazing ass and very accommodating personality. Place her as 25-30. Went out of my way to make sure I seen her again this week she’s great. $150 for 30 min like everyone else here.

Short and sweet body rub, which quickly leads me into feeling her fat ass through the spandex and her losing her 1 piece outfit. She feeds me her tits and stuffs them in my face and a lot of mutual feeling each other. Some light kisses. Onto a quick CBJ while her ass in reach to spank and keep playing with. Cover on with mish and we go at it she’s got her hands on my ass and yanking me deeper into every thrust while my face is stuffed in her tits. Moved to doggy where I watched her tits swinging in the mirror more than her fat ass before regaining focus. Finally, RCG where I finished hard and overfilled up the cover. She cleaned me up very thoroughly which I appreciated.

Looks: maximum amount of natural thickness that looks great. 5/5 badddie violet meyers type of body.

Attitude: Very friendly and accommodating and her soft stare before her aggressive sluttiness takes over is 1 to remember.

Angelica - Colombian from Medellin. Short maybe a bit over 5’0. Petite natural A/Bs with a fat Colombian ass. Nice proportions I’d place her as 32. A bit of butter face. She used to dance and showed it off with a great lap dance tease instead of body rub. $150 for 30 min

Quick body rub which turned into a great lap dance and tease lots of eye contact and subtle Spanish flirts. Moved to good cbj taking her time before I start with mish. Mish for a while she gets into it before going into a long session of doggy then CG, her kegals/tightness feel so good like when she kegals the strength is crazy and she gets so wet. Pussy feels so good even through the thick condoms they use. Back to doggy where I finished and she cleaned me up, talked for a bit and was on my way.

Looks: 4/5 great typical Colombian body, butterface

Attitude: Definitely a winner in this category. At the end she asked me what I liked and if there was anything she could do to be even better next time and wanted feedback. Overall very friendly and uplifting attitude.

Looking like you need an introduction to be able to get into this place...texted and told them 'a friend told me about them' - they asked me to have my friend make an appointment for me. Dang...havent run into THAT before