Reflexology Spa Depew Reviews & Discussion 716-580-0759

Johnna
I setup the appointment without much heads up so I waited a little and rearrange my schedule a tad but it was worth it.
She recognized me and that always a good thing. Hand by hand to the room, happy go lucky. As soon as the door closed she attached me with hugs and kisses saying she missed me and was waiting to meet again, she admitted doubles are not her favorite thing she much rather have a good one on one.
During our time we had 3 great sessions. She always started on top which I liked and then we moved to mish and we finished doggy the last time. I especially liked when she moaned and dug her nails in my back (showing no signs afterward). When I needed to recover, she was great to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. I would love to see her again so I'm hoping when she travels, she'll come to my city. I paid $200 up front

She seemed normal enough on the phone, obviously Latina. I made a moderate attempt to haggle, but she stayed firm at 150 hr
Very friendly and upbeat right from the start. Relaxed. I felt right at home. Short CBJ. Mish. Doggie. She took instruction well. Mentioned she didn’t want to be on top, but that wasn’t a problem for me. Actually cleaned me up with a warm wash cloth! Friendly small talk before I left.
Will go back

Haven't posted a review in a while, please forgive me if I forgot anything, but I saw that this place opened up in Buff and was advertising on UG, so here I am.

Called the number, was told the hh price and told them i would be by soon. Location kinda sucks. Super busy area, and it's in a pretty empty strip mall with a huge empty parking lot, so you stick out like a sore thumb when you get there. Walked in, was greeted at the door and brought to a room. Room had four walls and a door, fully enclosed, looked like a traditional asian spa, with the relaxing music playing. The girl i saw was a short spinner type, nice B cup tits, hair up in a pony tail. Cute, terrible with guessing age but probably thirties. It's been a while and the girl was attractive with nice tits, so I ended up paying for an hour ($80).

She left the room while i undressed, but didn't give enough time before coming back and well got fully naked view of me before i could lay on the table. No towel was provided tho which was unexpected. Massage wasn't terrible, but definitely wasn't the best i've had, it was OK. Maybe 15 mins of a rough massage before the light touching started on my butt and back before she got on the table and straddled my back, at which point i took the hint to start feeling her up. I flipped, and came the negotiation. she wanted 180 for full service (side note, while buffalo may be cheap to live in, the hookers here sure are outrageously expensive for mostly sub par performance), i only had 120 on me. She left to talk to i guess the mamasan or whoever was there and came back and did it for the 120.

Onto the main event, she wiped my pecker down with a dry paper towel, got undressed and laid between my legs, opened a rubber, and put it on with her mouth for an ok blowjob. lots of tongue which was nice, before she got on top and straddled me, trimmed but not overly hairy pussy. Put on a lot of lube first and went to town. Her tits looked awesome, nice and perky with super nice nipples, but she wouldn't let me suck them unfortunately, but she sure did pinch the hell out of mine! After some time we switched to missionary before going to doggy, followed by more missionary and doggy again. Tons of "fuck me baby, cum for me baby coming" from her, she was being pretty loud and i tried to tune it out. I just couldn't feel anything with the rubber, after about a half hour she got her phone and put into google translate "If you can't finish please use your hand because you're torturing me". She had me pull out, lay back on the table, and she gave me a HJ to finish.

She cleaned me up with some alcohol on a paper towel while speaking to me in chinese (didn't understand), looking pissed off, before she typed into her phone again that i take too long and make her look like a madman (she was all sweaty and disheveled). I got dressed, spoke into translate on my phone asking if she was ok and that i didn't hurt her, because i'm genuinely concerned, and she told me i hurt her mama mia, pointing to her pussy. I tried asking her name, but she told me she wont give it to me, and then she walked me out.

Overall damage was 200 (80+120), there for about 45 mins, and i would absolutely visit again (ideally with a little more, because i hate the negotiation crap), but i dont think this place will be around for a while. They already don't last long in buffalo, especially with the competition just over the border in canada, but with it being so close to the airport they've seemed to accidentally expose civilians just looking for a massage to what they actually do, at least going by the comical business reviews left online. If they're gonna last, they need to at least pretend a little bit better that they're legitimate for when the occasional civilian walks in.

Greetings to our UG fans!

We are in the process of restructuring our team. Coming soon, there will be a mixture of beautiful Asian & Latin models!

Welcome to check us out!!

Finally got to visit, and have to say while it wasn't the best experience I've had, the place seems sound and there's a ton of potential here.

Had 30 mins with a very petite spinner whose name was lost to the language barrier. Quoted 140 for fs, which combined with the 60 house is asking a lot but I guess the market is different up here compared to Queens and LI.

I'm so accustomed to leaving 100 on the side from mongering on LI that I very likely overpaid for a HJ to saran wrap BJ back to HJ to completion. Bottle of water and out the door.

She was pretty and again so petite that I was determined to fuck but she was on her period and that was out. Enquired about Greek but that was also out, it seems.

Overall, good experience, but get that doorbell fixed. I was outside for ages and the location is completely out in the open.

House: 60
HJ/BJ 100 (ymmv I fucked up)

Another visit and a fun session with Vivian a chubby cheeked squishy girl with possibly MM c's, hairless pussy and cute butt that looks a lot better bent over than it does upright.

This place would be my go to if prices were less...insane? Am I spoiled by years on the island? Back at 160 commack, today would have run me 150 total, but up here a bbj, some mish, doggy and an admittedly a fantastic HJ finish cost me 220 total!

Little head will get me back through the doors, but Canada is looking more and more appealing for mongering.

Vivian
5'3
probably 160, little pudgy but in a good way if you like that
Bbj
Doggy, mish
HJ to finish.

Thorough clean up afterwards and left with light pockets, but scratched the urge.

House 60/half hr
Tip 160 down from 180(!) for fs.