Reflecting .... being on UG for a year....

I just noticed that I became a member a year ago.... Whoa. I spent a little time going back over my posts (I rarely if ever do this), had some fond...and not so fond memories. I can't stress the importance of putting in some detail, including the providers name (DUH), the address, a little about the place etc. - very helpful.
When I started, I just put about everything, every hard on, blah blah. And my ego was a little bruised when the "all powerful" suggested I go back and read the "rules". I did ... and you know what - my reviews are better for it. I guess it was selfish of me posting a little aimlessly.

The posts should be both informational and relate the experience IMHO. These are the ones that are most useful to me.

A comedian once said: "Guys like two things: pussy, and strange pussy"; "strange" was meant for variation. I applaud all those faithful men out there, but, some of us (who are faithful in our own way), just like variety.
If variety was a non issue then a guy would find his all time favorite (ATF).... and that would be it.
(BTW - make sure you get familiar with the anachronisms.) Variety is key, I have looked to UG so often in the past year and have found real "gems".

Had it not been for UG I would have wasted a shitload of hard earned $$$$ in going to craigslist and BP ads promising something that wasn't. Sure, I have TOFTT here and there... in my quest for variety, but, have always posted that so fellow mongers can spend THEIR hard earned cash in better ways.

Whether you are a frequent monger, a once in a while guy please post your experience.... delete you cookies on your computer if need be and do what ever you need to do to "cover up" (like I)... but, please contribute. I know I sound like one of those PBS stations (ha, ha), but input is key.

I recently saw how many people view the threads and was BLOWN AWAY... then I thought, shit, if hundreds of guys read my posts.... (and thousands read others)... WTF, why are there not more participants.

Again, thanks to our Moderator ... this is a really useful site, and I glad I stumbled on it last year.

All the best, Happy New Year (Shin Yen Qua La)
JJJJ

.......Whether you are a frequent monger, a once in a while guy please post your experience.... delete you cookies on your computer if need be and do what ever you need to do to "cover up" (like I)...
Nice post JJJJ.
Just a remark about leaving a trail on your computer that may be used by others - I use a separate browser for all my "special" internet purposes. I set clear all history on exit that clears temp files, history, cookies, saved passwords and web form info(tools, internet options then general tab on IE) when I close the browser and set no autosuggest ( tools, internet options then content tab on IE).

Other than forgetting to close your browser and the slight inconvenience of having to type in the web addresses, handle and password each time, I think it is fairly bulletproof.

Nice post JJJJ.
Just a remark about leaving a trail on your computer that may be used by others - I use a separate browser for all my "special" internet purposes. I set clear all history on exit that clears temp files, history, cookies, saved passwords and web form info(tools, internet options then general tab on IE) when I close the browser and set no autosuggest ( tools, internet options then content tab on IE).

Other than forgetting to close your browser and the slight inconvenience of having to type in the web addresses, handle and password each time, I think it is fairly bulletproof.
Google's Chrome browser has a stealth mode they call "incognito," that doesn't even post your activity to history.
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?p=incognito&rd=1#incognito

all those features in IE and Chrome are all well and good but require you to do something (invoke the privacy feature) prior to going internet private. I just prefer not having to concern myself, (and perhaps forgetting to invoke it) with that as I just use my browser that always never leaves a trail.