Red Sun Spa 917-582-9040

I heard that Red Sun had a new girl, Ivy, with a unique Brazilian-style build (butt supposedly included), so I called up to try to make an appointment. Unfortunately, she was booked around the times I could make it there, and rather than wait a day and have my balls ache, I took an appointment with Olivia. Olivia is very pretty, fit, and obviously takes good care of herself, and I'd reviewed her once before. The session this time was a little different, however, so I thought it was worth another mention. Olivia remembered me, so I took care of the business end right away, and we were off to the table shower. Shower work was as expected, but with more cock play and stroking than usual (nice!). I was good and hard when she went to dry me off, and so I kept teasing her with it as she toweled me down. Back in the room, I wanted to have the main course first. Olivia was wearing a pair of cute stockings, which I was soon to realize were apparently a part of the service (stocking fetishists take note, lol). I sat on the table as she shoved my legs apart, then stood between them and began caressing my body, working her way down to my cock while I removed her bra. She has a lovely figure, and the sight of her breasts (nice nips), down to her stomach and then vag as she slipped off her panties got me ready to go very easily. The stockings stayed on as she began a BJ, moving my hands down to her thighs. I am usually like women's undergarments best when they're being removed, but I had to admit that seeing a svelte, sexy women with nothing on but the stockings was quite attractive. They stayed on as we switched to 69ing, but she had ben gently remove them before she moved down and rode me RCG to start. CG was next, followed by mish, with Olivia enthusiastic and earnest throughout. I came hard, and she finished the short time remaining with a nice back massage. I still hope to catch Ivy, and will report back if I do.

After looking forward to it all week, I booked an appointment early (for late) and made it back to meet Ivy last night. She did not disappoint. Ivy is around 5-4, very fit (she must workout), DD cups, thin waist, bubble butt, shapely legs, tanned, with long black hair and a pretty face. Ivy was wearing black yoga pants and a top that could barely contain her tits, so I was geared up from the get go. Table shower was enticingly fun. Ivy was a good flirt, and cleaned my cock up and down. Back in the room, Ivy helped me strip off my towel so she could rub her breasts (now unsheathed by my slipping down her top) while I made a close examination of her plump rump with my hands. She stroked my cock a little before pushing away to take off the rest of her clothes, then started a serious BBBJ while I was still standing up. At my urging we moved to the table and began to 69. Ivy was very reactive and a little wet, so we started the main event, with Ivy and top and my hands all over her tits again. Ivy's pussy was splendidly soft but tight, and I was in a bit of ecstasy as she rode me with a good rhythm. We switched to a brief RCG, where the view and feel of Ivy's rear was as pleasing as the front, then swapped over to mish. Ivy's enthusiastic performance continued as I was the one now in rhythm, and she exhibited some very nice muscle control to squeeze every drop and shudder out of me when I finally finished in a flurry before collapsing in a heap. After the cleanup, Ivy gave me a nice 15 minute massage, really working her elbows into my back (I encouraged her to give it to me hard), and to the very end she was a treat to be with. It was an extra 40 over the usual fee to cover the extra level of service, which was fine with me, since the quality and commitment of Ivy was easily comparable to a K-girl incall style place, and those places charge a good deal more. Easily recommended.

I paid a first return visit to Red Sun yesterday. When I called ahead, I was told that Ari and Ivy were available. Ari was busy at the time I wanted to book, so I saw sexy body Ivy. Plenty of covid precautions in place but no more than to be expected these days, and I still had a great time. Had my temperature checked and shoes sprayed when I arrived. I passed the check and was given hand sanitizer and welcomed in. Into the room and undressed everything but the mask, which I kept on throughout.

Ivy looked resplendent and was in a good mood, and we chatted a bit about the state of things and the last few months. Table shower lacked nothing. Thorough cleaning and tease, attentive as expected. Once she'd dried me off I asked her if we could postpone the massage until the end, and she agreed.

Sight for sore eyes to see her body as she stripped off, then to my relief (I wasn't sure how it would go), she slid her mask down to perform the BBBJ, took her time, used her tongue well and didn't overdoing the hard head bobbing. She was just close enough for me to fondle her tits and stroke her shoulders as she did the work, and if I hadn't been half dehydrated from sweating so much outside beforehand, I'd have probably blown my load then.

She eventually climbed up and slid me in for CG action. Great visuals + the body to body with her is such a turn on. I felt good enough not working too hard, so when I was getting close, I asked her to switch to RCG, and she rode me that way to the finish. No doubt my having had little action for these several months left me a little more dizzily euphoric than usual, but the service was stellar and very pleasurable, and its good to have a reliable, go-to spot back.