Red Sun Spa 917-582-9040

Don't post links to Ad sites
I called up and made an appointment to see Ari. I was right, they were familiar, as it was Kathy, ex of the lamented Silk Tigers further west on the same street. Anyway, different name, same chick, so after re-acquainting ourselves with each other, we went off to the TS. Standard service, but well done, then back to the room. 80 for the house + 160 for Ari (I didn't ask beforehand, but it was accepted gracefully), and she soon returned. For those that don't know of Ari, she was endowed with all-natural 32DDDs. Really. She's a sweet gal, thoroughly nice, not overly intense or extroverted, but a really good time if you get on the vibe and roll with it. She will relax you, and introduce to her triple Ds, but if your first instinct is to grab them as if you're milking a cow, you won't get on too well with her. Anyway, I got a deep CBJ, followed by her on top for a bit, then me, which is how we finished. All the touches of cleaning up, helping dress, water to go, etc. included.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legendary Arie/Kathy at Red Sun Therapy (Midtown 38th St)

After a year long vacation the legendary DDD Arie/Kathy has returned to the NYC spa scene. For any newbies out there, she is a classic beauty. Gorgeous looks, lean long legs, and the largest natural breasts you will ever lay eyes on. For those who have been around awhile, you know the deal. You treat her right, she will treat you right. Be respectful, show appreciation and all will be good.

Typical setup. 2 call system gets me to their cozy midtown spa. Mamasan shows me to the room. I robe up and then Arie presents herself in a tight skimpy blue dress. Leg show and bulging breasts on full display. I'm an old client so we chit chat a little about how she went back to Korea for awhile... yada, yada , yada...
Typical table shower. Amazing Soft touch in all the right places.

Back in the room, I get a nice rub down, then another amazing soft touch. Arie dims the lights, sheds her dress and applies her perfect 10 body onto mine. Amazing russian, cbj,cg,mish and then I pop in the cover. Amazing eye contact throught out. Hot towel clean up. She gives me a massage to fill out the time and out I go onto a city side street with a big smile on my face.

I've been eagerly awaiting her return and I'm ecstatic that she is back. Definitely worth a try. Just keep your expectations in line with a Korean spa experience. The only difference is your spending that time with a beautiful girl with a body like no other. Cheers!

Thanks for the review. I age a couple of questions about Arie/Kathy:
1. How much was house and tip?
2. How old is Arie?
3. Is this a one shot deal or are multiples allowed?
4. Korean spa expectations means FS, one time, covered everything and no LFK or DFK?
Thanks again.

The Legendary Arie/Kathy at Red Sun Therapy (Midtown 38th St)

After a year long vacation the legendary DDD Arie/Kathy has returned to the NYC spa scene. For any newbies out there, she is a classic beauty. Gorgeous looks, lean long legs, and the largest natural breasts you will ever lay eyes on. For those who have been around awhile, you know the deal. You treat her right, she will treat you right. Be respectful, show appreciation and all will be good.

Typical setup. 2 call system gets me to their cozy midtown spa. Mamasan shows me to the room. I robe up and then Arie presents herself in a tight skimpy blue dress. Leg show and bulging breasts on full display. I'm an old client so we chit chat a little about how she went back to Korea for awhile... yada, yada , yada...
Typical table shower. Amazing Soft touch in all the right places.

Back in the room, I get a nice rub down, then another amazing soft touch. Arie dims the lights, sheds her dress and applies her perfect 10 body onto mine. Amazing russian, cbj,cg,mish and then I pop in the cover. Amazing eye contact throught out. Hot towel clean up. She gives me a massage to fill out the time and out I go onto a city side street with a big smile on my face.

I've been eagerly awaiting her return and I'm ecstatic that she is back. Definitely worth a try. Just keep your expectations in line with a Korean spa experience. The only difference is your spending that time with a beautiful girl with a body like no other. Cheers!

Thanks for the review. I age a couple of questions about Arie/Kathy:
1. How much was house and tip?
2. How old is Arie?
3. Is this a one shot deal or are multiples allowed?
4. Korean spa expectations means FS, one time, covered everything and no LFK or DFK?
Thanks again.
1. 80 + 160 has been given by others. I give more than that. I'm usually a little too generous.
2. 40s. Could pass for late 30s though.
3. One shot
4. Yes.

I stopped by the Red Sun last night, where the youthful spinner Macy took charge of my satisfaction for the hour. I get a kick out of this place with the direct elevator access. Anyhow, Macy is a young, cute woman, really soft skin (K-girl after all), nice tan. She was playful in the room before we even hit the table shower, giving me a little squeeze "in the right place" as I disrobed. Hit the TS, all good and quite thorough, then was dried off and headed back to the room. After a brief massage, Macy asked to do the inevitable flip, then slipped on the cover and went to town orally, with a little 69-DATY indulged in before switching to Doggy and Mish and I was done. Everyone has been friendly here so far, all around good time, which I would be happy to repeat. Standard 80 + 160 tip.

I hemmed and hawed last night as to whether to try a different place, if so which one, or whether to go back to Red Sun, until I got to a point where I just had to go or I'd have over-frustrated myself. So, I went back to Red Sun, and it worked out since I got assigned to a different woman, Olivia, who made a pleasing contrast to Macy from last week. Not that the latter was bad, but I wanted something different. Olivia is probably in her 30s, looks great, genuinely an all-around attractive woman, big expressive eyes, maybe 5-6, slim but not skinny, great skin (no shock there) with a little moxie (not excessive). Her English is pretty good, plenty serviceable for an hour, so I let her dictate the pace and confined my flirtatious disruptions to the routine to verbal ones. TS was up to par. It didn't take much to encourage Olivia to scrub a bit longer where it counts. Massage was proper, including back walking. Very sensual CBJ on the flip, eye contact was really good, then she mounted up with some encouragement. We soon switched to mish, which worked better, and Olivia remained engaged and an active participant through a sweaty coupling. Overall a very satisfying session.

ARI (aka Arie/Kathy/Sunny)

Date of visit: Dec 6, 2019

Midtown Manhattan (W38th St.)
https://red-sun-therapy.business.site (nothing exciting on website, just #/directions)
917-582-9040

House Fee: $80+tip (seems most tip 140-160)

Physical Description:
Slender, very pretty, lovely smile, looks mid 30's to me (many say in 40's), approx 5'5", silky black hair to mid back, smooth sexy legs, nice ass, and the main attraction... incredible (natural) DDD+cup breasts!

Session:
My 3rd time seeing this lovely Korean goddess, and it's only getting better with each visit. Although I have a number of ladies on my to-do list, I just couldn't resist seeing the legendary breasted Ari again! An attractive lady greets me at the 2nd floor door (didn’t catch her name) and directs me to a room to change into a robe and slippers. Ari enters the room looking stunning in a tight dark blue mini dress. Damn she looks gorgeous… and the way her substantial boobs protrude and overflow from the low cut dress is just jaw dropping! She gives me a warm welcoming smile and we go hand in hand to the shower.

The TS is nothing to write home about, just a thorough cleaning as she remains clothed. After drying me off, we head back to the room... She slinks out of her dress to reveal that bombshell body in a sexy black bra and panties, then climbs on to my back and whispers "you want hard, medium or soft?" obviously referring to the coming rub. I say "let's go hard" and she gives me a quite an excellent deep massage. This brings me into such a relaxed state that I begin to wonder how junior will wake from his deep slumber… but when she switches her technique to a very light sensual teasing, junior suddenly awakes quite enthusiastically. Lol!

Ari stands up to slowly and sexily strip off her bra and panties then again climbs on my back, kissing me all over and teasing my boys and ass with her fingers tips. She then slides those enormous jugs all over my back, ass and legs, before finally asking me to turn over.

Those who've seen Ari know that boob play can be somewhat restrictive… If you are allowed to, it can be rather minimal and you have to be gentle. But I guess my repeat visits are allowing me to have more fun with them, and for a good chunk of time I find my face completely buried in mammoth breast heaven. After this divine smothering, my mouth worships her choice nipples, and her enjoyment is expressed with very sexy moans. Don't get me wrong, it wasn’t so much me attacking them... more like her boobs thoroughly having their way with me!

She moves her phenoms down my chest and wraps them around my tool. I’m LOVING this and she smiles knowing that it’s driving me insane! She then lends her talented mouth for a wonderful CBJ. I generally don’t care for cbj’s but somehow Ari’s feel better than a lot of bbj’s I’ve had! (perhaps she uses very thin covers, I dunno, but I can barely tell it’s there). She climbs on top for CG, allowing much freer boob play than in previous visits, and I can feel her getting very wet around my cock!

We switch to Mish where I go from slow shallow teasing in and out her kitty, slowly building to hard thrusting until she yelps in a legs trembling, shuddering orgasm! Seeing and feeling this normally ‘in-control’ lady really lose herself in pleasure is just sensational! We then move on to K9… I wouldn’t say her ass is big, nor small… just has the right amount of cushion to make this position such a pleasure. I love pounding Ari from behind! Watching those boobs sway like water-balloons in an earthquake is truly a sight to behold, and her wet puss clenching around me drives me to my own building climax… I just have to finish with Russian though, so I rip off the cover and she engulfs my cock into her glorious cleavage and expertly TF’s me to a thunderous finish!

In Conclusion:
Ari doesn’t offer the quantity of activities that others do. Nothing sensual in the shower, no kissing (which I love to do), no bbj (which I also love). On paper it would appear that this limited menu would be frustrating for a GFE guy like myself, but this incredibly lovely woman just does it for me somehow. Of course her fabulous bosom drives me nuts, but so does the rest of her body. As well... her beauty, elegance, responsiveness, and unexaggerated sensuality are all a HUGE turn on… In other words, her quality far outshines the quantity of many others, imho. Will repeat... A LOT!

Omg, I would so marry this woman! LOL!!!

I saw Ari, Kathy The original Sunny back in 2004 and she seems to still be a sight to behold! When she came on to the scene back in the day her service was semi GFE (LFK) but as the years passed she has toned down her service and enthusiasm!

Ari

OMFG she is a bombshell. I've been wanting to see this girl since honeygirlspa, but every time I called she was away on vacation. When I finally tracked her down in silktigers, they had shut down. Glad to say she was worth the wait because damn she is a fine woman. Age wise she's definitely in the mid 40s range but just like fine aged wine she was exquisite.

Location is in midtown, accessible only through the elevator. I head on up and the box window opens to asks my name. She opens up and lead me to a room to change. A minute later in comes Ari (former Kathy) and damn she's really pretty. She leads me to the table shower where she does a nice thorough job of scrubbing all over. She stays clothed the whole time.

Back in the room she has me lay down on the "massage" bed face down and asks me if I want soft, medium or hard. She then goes through the motions of basically just rubbing her hands, lips and body all over my back. After a few minutes of this she leaves the rooms and returns with a towel and rubber. Her dress comes off, I'm still face down but I'm watching her undress and wow. More rubbing, now with her tits on my back all the way down to my ass. Occasional blowing in my ear. On the flip, I now have full view of her amazing body. Honestly all I could say to her was WOW. She smiles and says they're (referring to her boobs) super sized!

Oil is applied to junior and her tits, and she starts rubbing him in between them. OMFG her body is amazing. Cover goes on and she gives me some deep CBJ. Up she goes and rubs some lube onto herself and then mounts me for some CG. I'm mindful of what previous reviewers said and ask if I could touch her boobs. She agrees and says just gentle. I ask if I can kiss, she tells me just my tongue. OMG these things are 100% natural. At this point I'm near the point of no return. I lay her on her back and within minutes of mish, we finish. I can not wait to go see her again!

Finally made my way back to Red Sun, and had an overall pleasing session with the young spinner Elsa, who I was told was new here. Easy and standard access and entry. I was shown into the room and told that Elsa would be in shortly, which she duly was. I was impressed, as she has a quite pretty face, with a nice slender body, C cups, and cute feet. Height is about 5-2. The table shower was standard fare, well done. It's a part of the session I always enjoy. Back in the room, Elsa's massage skills were good, as were her oral skills. But being eager, I encouraged her to get to the main event as soon as possible. We started from the back, swung around to the front, and finished with her on top, in an usual treat for me. Staring at her C cups was a proper way to finish off the session.