Red Rose Asian spa 646-267-7923 chelsea/8ave NYC

Victoria, 40s, slim body, B top, shaved smooth, speaks english and has a great head game.
A korean style spa. Tableshower bodyrub. Can get a nice RT in the nude or a full GFE session depending on yer budget.
Victoria has been in the bodyrub scene in manhattan a while, and shes a total pro, she not a young 20yr old but she has the experience and skills. I just lay back and let her do all the work. #1 BBBJCIM IMO. I got a long buildup BBBJ and FS session with her then finished bbbjcim. 80 was the door and tip 200. Hour.
Shes got the dirty talk down too, her english is good. And her oral skills are why I go see her.
She also gives a good spa session, all the attentive touches like helping you undress and attention to detail.

damage was House $80 + $200FS

girl: Lilly

Continuing this noobs adventure into mongering, I thought I could try an AMP next. Settled on Red Rose since it seems easier to access without the verification stuff and it's on my subway line to/from work. Texted the number and said I would come by. Rang the bell when I got there and immediately went up. Greeted warmly by mms who immediately shuffled me in a room. Ideally I would have liked to see all the girls, but again me being a noob, I didnt want to be fussy. Lilly walks in, about 5'3 nice tight body, B tetering in C tits, I'd say 110lbs. A familiar like korean chubby cheek butter face, but still very cute.

She asked for the $80 for the house to give to mms and when she came back she asked what i wanted. I said fs (not really knowing the diff between that and maybe gfe) and she ask how much I would pay. I said $200 and she accepted.

Takes me for TS and it was nice and warm compared to the cold outside. She get in all the crevices and really gets it clean. I'm anticipating it because I know what's coming.

Takes me back to the room where I get a godly massage to start. Asked for medium but she really puts her whole weight into it. The massage itself was well worth the trip. Then she get to teasing my ass and then went to rimming. Guys I have never been rimmed before - I dunno if it was exceptional because I have nothing to compare it to, but it got me rock hard it felt so good.

Then come the flip, dfk, bbbj: playful licking of my balls and dick and went slurping it. It was good, but not the best I've had. I was about to pop, and she ask if I wanted to have sex then. Put the cover on, I should have gave it a minute or two because I was already on edge. A minute later of acg and I popped in the bag. Definitely need to find a way to delay because I'm so amped up, maybe I should ask the price for two pops next time.

Still time left so she gave me a hot towel cleanup and shoulder and head massage. Kiss goodbye, mms came in grabbed my ass as I was leaving and said next time she'd give me and extra 15 minutes. Ha. She then said she would show me the girls next time since I asked about the new girl Olivia from twtr.

If Lilly is the bar for me, I'm excited for the future. Great experience.

Recently visited about a month ago for the second time and saw Boa.
Face: 6/10
Body: 8.5/ 10 (huge DDs all natural)
Service: 7.5/10
Attitude 7/10

overall good experience but had seen Lilly before and would go with her again next time.Boa speaks very little English but enough to get by.
Started off in the room she was wearing a shirt baby doll dress where her tits were basically out (loved that).
she guided me to TS which was good, small preview including slight rimming and ball licking. Then dried off and back to the room. Solid massage for about 20 mins and then she undressed and started body to body slide which was great with her tits rubbing on my neck.
she then went for a full rim job with great suction and lots of spit. Then flipped over for CBJ which was solid but not at Lilly’s level. Couldn’t DT all the way down. About 10-15 mins of CBJ and then the cover came on and standard switch through positions. CG, Mish, standing mish though she stopped me there and asked for Doggy instead.
Damage total was 80 for the house plus 160 tip for CFS

Its a nice big spa with 2 table shower rooms and many private rooms. Never busy when i visit, and always get full time or even extra. Relaxed atmosphere.
All the girls are korean. Pretty, and various sizes..tall petite big tits or slim.
I visited this place to get a hot table shower. Then a sensual massage and a slow buildup BJ.
Lilly did me good and understood the assignment.
A good sensual soft touch (naked) and a skilled BBBJ and hJ, slow and not rushed. Then suited up for CFS.
Taking my time slow and steady. Doggy. Then I lay back on the table to let her finish me.
A bj/ HJ to cum on her ample tits. And a shower after. Reasonable tip too. 220 + 90house

Ive been visiting Rose spa in lower midtown lately.
Its an all korean spa afaik, two table showers and private rooms with doors.
So far Ive sampled Victoria, Lilly and Milk. All three were fun ...victoria being the best at ,ahem, everything.
Called first, and I took the girl mms sent me, eva. Petite /cute/ 30s baby face, sexy body and C top.
Eva immediately was affectionate and gave me a big sexy hug and grope and a DTF smile.
Gave 80 house. We went to the shower and she gave me a cleaning table shower with playful hj and ball tease. I tell her "Imagonna eat her pussy" and to prepare, and she lifts up her dress to show no panties and she washes her kitty for me with the shower sprayer, laughing.
Go back in the room and I tell her I want everything, give her the tip of 180 and she says lay down and I watch her strip outta her small dress. She has a nice tan body and nice titties and smooth shaved kitty. She climbs on top of me and proceeds to ct bath me , balls and shaft then licks the head and next taking my D bare in her mouth and she works her tongue under the head too. Get her in 69 and I dive in on her fresh muff.
Then I tell her forget the spa cover, I get my thin one from my pants and she puts it on me and I rub the head on her wet kitty and she guides me in, she was wet and juiced up already.
Do her mish and doggy for a while and back to mish to CIB.
Eva gave a good time for me. Photos are accurate of her on the site.
I find the rose korean spa is a good alternative to the busy chinese places, and the korean girls are all completely shaved pubes too. No more pubic hairs in my mouth either.

I have been here a few times. The third and fourth time were totally bad. Both times I handed over 80 house and offered $160 for cfs/cbj. I swear to flying spaghetti meatball monster these women were fucking ugly. MMS gave me two girls, two different times, and told me they are good.

They looked ugly 4/10 and for some reason I couldn't speak up and/or walk out. Apparently, this is a bait and switch tactic they do with new customers. The first two times I went I had the same burner and got to see Victoria and Savana. Savana was fucking hot and the session was amazing.

I am not going back to this place ever again. If you do go stand your ground and tell MMS you want to see a certain girl. If she plays off somr fugly girl who can't speak even a little Engrish then dip!

Called a few hours before for my time. Outside there a very small button for the spa to let you in.
Up the stairs...manager gal checks me out and greets me happily, I guess I looked like a safe generous customer.
Mamasan took me to an open room and said Lilly would be in a few minutes.
Lilly, very sexy slim and her boobs bustin out of a a sexy tight very short dress, quietly knocks then enters.
Give her the 80 house fee and 200 tip as I mentioned I would like the everything treatment. She laughs and says of course.
She gets me undressed and ties my robe too.
Together we proceed down the hall to the shower room. She washes me down, making sure I’m thoroughly cleaned everywhere. She dries me off and then hands me a small paper cup of mouthwash. Suddenly I have a Duh! moment. As she hands me the cup I look around for a sink or something to spit into. Not seeing one, I sheepishly look over at her. She gestures to simply spit it back into the cup. Oh! Of course! Duh!!! I rinse my mouth, spit back into the cup and hand it back to Lilly. She thanks me and pours the contents down the floor drain.

With the clean up completed, we proceed back to the room. Lillya directs me to lie down while she leaves the room for a moment. In just a few minutes she comes walking back into the room and quickly removes her dress. Now I finally get to see those titties and bald kitty.
Lilly approaches me and I’m thinking she will start with a massage. Nope, guessed wrong. She proceeds to stroke my cock, getting it hard and stiff. Climbs up onto the massage table, begins an oh so wonderful to watch blowjob. Lilly made sure to give me eye contact as she gulped down my stiff member over and over. Lilly must be a magician, because I never even saw her put the condom on over my cock. and gets on top cowgirl. At first I thought oh no I’m getting bareback service!! But then realized I was covered. Nevertheless it felt great.

After a while we moved onto Mish and I asked for doggie. Not wanting to pop too soon I was trying to pace myself. I succeeded, but the slower pace made me lose wood. She then offered to finish me off with HJ and I nodded in the affirmative and she gave me a slow steady superb hand/bbj explosive finish.
Once I exploded, Lilly cleaned me up she laid down next to me, draping a leg and arm across my torso. As I caressed her smooth skin, she closed her eyes. I just went with the flow and enjoyed the moment. While not exactly a GFE experience, the cuddling was a nice way to end the session.

She then opened her eyes, gave me a smile and I glanced at the clock. From start to finish it had been about 70 minutes tops. Lilly handed me off to Mamasan who was waiting outside the door. As Mamasan walked me towards the front door she asked how my session was. I told her it was wonderful and that I would have to come back again.

I wanted a good sensual massage and cbj/hj with plenty of teasing and buildup.

This spa is korean and the girls are pretty reasonable tip wise if you spell out what you want and what you will tip. They do gfe for more tip but I really wanted to relax and get a good draining release.

I went with Lilly. Korean, 30s, slim, very nice Cs. Speaks english and service with a smile.
Shaved smooth kitty.

Table shower was good, lots of hand soaping and teasing.
Back to the room She slipped out of her short dress and let me rub those perfect firm titties and pressed them around my cock . Then the soft part where she gets on the table and slides up slowly while kissing and teasing with her hands and lips. Then had me turn over and repeated on top of me with a cbj.
This was incredibly erotic.
And the slow buildup and relax was really loading me up for a massive release.
Cover off, The oil came out and she massaged my balls and cock with both hands while sucking my nipple and making sexy purring noises.
This was too much for me and I came hard. She kept up the milking, then cleaned me up with a hot towel.
A quick shower after that.
80 + 120

YUNA
This spa is a pretty reliable place and open 24hrs. 2 table showers and rooms with doors. Mostly korean chinese with occasional latina. Some girls do a good massage and most do gfe.

Had choice of Yuna or Kelly. MMS told me previously Yuna was gfe and very good so I take MMS advice seriously. Kelly was hotter but I always go for service first.

Yuna is a korean, fit body and maybe closer to 40 than 30 but her body is very good. Face ok.
shaved bald kitty , good round booty. Long straight hair to waist. Not much engrish skill but she understands.

Her attitude is a 10.

Gave a table shower and usually this spa its just a table shower but this time Yuna asked if I wanted nuru for an extra and I said sure. she takes off her dress and gets on top bodyslide and I flip and she does b2band p2p and 60 with bbbj. It was all 15 minutes of fun then dried off and we went back to the room, its a long hallway from shower to the room.
In the room, dfk, bbbj, then cover on and CG doggy mish. Very tight kitty BTW.
By now Ive had my fill and ready to unload and she takes off the C and tells me she wants my milk and sucks me to cim.
I fall back on the table to rest and she cleans me up hot towel, then Im ready to dress but Yuna insists to give a massage so ok even though I didnt think I needed one.. She gives me a really good back neck massage for the rest of the session, and yes I really needed a good massage even if it was for 15 minutes. 80+220tip

Was in the mood for a massage bodyrub and maybe a bj or tit job. Twitter had a pic of a busty girl and I confirmed with mms over the phone and made an apointment for later. Got let in and waited 2 minutes in the room for peaches. She comes in and I could clearly see she has some big milkers. Looks are ok, thick body, korean , 30s, speaks english and she has a pretty face and a cheerful look on her face.

Peaches gives me a table shower first with a soapy handjob and a sensual ball caress. Cleaned me ass too. Then we go back to the room.

I tell her sensual massage not regular massage and I want to finish on her titties. And a long buildup.

house is 80 and we agree on 180 tip for her.

Im siting up on the table and she has me undo her bra and I admire and weigh those titties, much to her amusement and pleasure. I was gentle, then her nipples got big and I gave em a kiss and a suck while she stroked my C.
Im still in the robe from the shower, so I unrobe and lay back and Peaches is naked and gives me a bodyslide with the body lick kisses from neck to thigh then licks my balls and shaft. Then she licks the head and shaft and gives a good bbbj, playing with my sac and taint too.
I have her go slow and edge me some for the next 30 minutes. Im almost blueballs and ready to blow, so I have her lay down and lub up her DDs and I tit f her and she has one hand under me to rub my balls and taint. Her DDs wrap my cock tight I hold them together and pump away.

Then she feels my sac tighten and knows Im about to cum so she cups my sac and I cum buckets all over her cleavage and neck. Shes impressed by the volume. And I carefully dismount and she has the towel nearby to wipe up. Showers after.
Was a very good buildup, next time maybe do FS with her.

Pink 80Hf + 220 tip

Went there after a while of mongering in flushing. Thought I’d check red rose. They had savanna before a while back who I liked.

Got Pink. Really nice slender body with natural B tits and a normal Asian ass, but has very nice and soft white pale skin which I personally like. Not a blemish on her. Very well maintained. Very friendly gal.

I got in the room first then she followed and was very happy to meet me seemingly. Hug and quick DFK.

She was dressed in a sexy but classy dress with heels. Very sexy look.

She insisted to help me out of all my clothes and we go off to the shower and this was an awesome shower I have to say. She gives one of the best experiences in there. NURU, P2P, some DFK and works class BBJ. I damn near came in her mouth, but she didn’t want me to cum so quick she told me.

I loved her shower routine from beginning to start she just pampered me. Felt like I was at a retreat with the bonuses of the acronyms I mentioned.

We got back in the room and Pink tells me to sit at the table edge, puts a towel on the floor and gives me a stupid ridiculous BBJ with Deep throat. I was like what thee fuck…

this lady can suck dick like a machine. Spitting, gagging, no teeth at all felt, literally fucked me with her throat. Top 3 BBJ, and she’s the top 1 for me. I ended up busting a big nut In her throat. She just kept jackhammering my dick with her throat until I emptied fully.

She gives a really really good massage after, then after a few she starts tells me to turn over. Starts working that mouth again and damn, I’m ready to bust. I slowed down and made out a little bit, then went down on her.

Started slapping her pussy with my bare cock and was hard af….She tells me an extra tip and I can go in. Not I don’t do that, but I was so excited and hard, I agreed and went in her right there in missionary. No lube used. She was very tight but wet.

Had her in mish, sideways, k9, back to mish. Mid fucking her I just wanted more head. Had her get insane position on her knees in front of the mirror and was fuckin the shit out of her throat until I nutted down her throat again.

Pink is awesome. Best BBJ, best shower, excellent massage. Her attitude was really nice too.

I would recommend her for sure and will go back especially for the head and the relaxing and pampered shower experience

So this Spa has been rebranded Daisy Spa. I went her once many moons ago. I decided to give it a shot since I'm checking new places. I decided to hit it up a few nights ago. MISTAKE MISTAKE. They only have a few pics on there twitter page and Kelley caught my eye. I searched for a few reviews on here and stumble across 2 that gave her the thumbs up. Txt and set up an appointment. I arrived an MMS led me to one of rooms 5 minutes later a young lady enters and immediately knew it wasn't Kelley. Lisa was her name and simply put I was not interested. I found nothing appealing about her. Lisa then leaves and Kelley enters and I'm like what the hell she looks nothing like the twitter pictures. I know they touch up the faces to protect the ladies but her body totally was not anything like the one on twitter or what the reviews I read had described. I gave her the house $80 and she leaves and I'm thinking to myself what the hell am I doing here when there are so many other spots with quality ladies. So when she returns I told her you don't look like the pics and she asked if I would like to leave. I said yes she returned my funds and I hit the door.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So this Spa has been rebranded Daisy Spa. I went her once many moons ago. I decided to give it a shot since I'm checking new places. I decided to hit it up a few nights ago. MISTAKE MISTAKE. They only have a few pics on there twitter page and Kelley caught my eye. I searched for a few reviews on here and stumble across 2 that gave her the thumbs up. Txt and set up an appointment. I arrived an MMS led me to one of rooms 5 minutes later a young lady enters and immediately knew it wasn't Kelley. Lisa was her name and simply put I was not interested. I found nothing appealing about her. Lisa then leaves and Kelley enters and I'm like what the hell she looks nothing like the twitter pictures. I know they touch up the faces to protect the ladies but her body totally was not anything like the one on twitter or what the reviews I read had described. I gave her the house $80 and she leaves and I'm thinking to myself what the hell am I doing here when there are so many other spots with quality ladies. So when she returns I told her you don't look like the pics and she asked if I would like to leave. I said yes she returned my funds and I hit the door.
Good for you!

This "hobby" would be in a much better place if more people had this kind of discipline.