Recruiting newbies in person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever met a girl in person that they convinced to try P4P? Talking about total newbies that had never considered it... ie the kind of girl or woman who has never even heard of SA and would slap you if you suggested it. But with the right approach and messaging ends up with your dick in her ass for $200 and makes you breakfast the next morning.

Anyone ever met a girl in person that they convinced to try P4P? Talking about total newbies that had never considered it... ie the kind of girl or woman who has never even heard of SA and would slap you if you suggested it. But with the right approach and messaging ends up with your dick in her ass for $200 and makes you breakfast the next morning.
When we were 25 years younger this happened often minus the $200

Best place to pick them up (for me at least) was the Ny subway. All flavors,all ages. Good times.

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is the fourth thread you've started on asking advice on how to turn civilians to p4p.
Just saying

I have done it twice- one 2 years ago, the last rather recently. Girl who works at my gym- cute, 23, now unemployed. Face is cute, budy is nuts. Nicest real tits I have EVER seen. And I've seen a lot. She is probably 5'3, 110 pounds with 36Cs. She keeps telling me how broke she is, no work, etc. She gets a little drunk and I got her snapchat, so we start exchange some R rated pics. I say to her- you are hot, I'd love to hit it (I am 17 years her senior). She says she finds me attractive too (I look 27). I say, come over sometime, we can hang out, and I can help you pay some bills. Bit of wine, some beer, and she is doggie on my couch. I bust in her 3 times, break her off with 200 and I fill her gas tank. Worth it.

Fantastic! This is exactly what I’m talking about.

So you had her number and were texting her platonically before the virus hit? And she started talking about being broke? Did you reach out to “check in” on her?

I have done it twice- one 2 years ago, the last rather recently. Girl who works at my gym- cute, 23, now unemployed. Face is cute, budy is nuts. Nicest real tits I have EVER seen. And I've seen a lot. She is probably 5'3, 110 pounds with 36Cs. She keeps telling me how broke she is, no work, etc. She gets a little drunk and I got her snapchat, so we start exchange some R rated pics. I say to her- you are hot, I'd love to hit it (I am 17 years her senior). She says she finds me attractive too (I look 27). I say, come over sometime, we can hang out, and I can help you pay some bills. Bit of wine, some beer, and she is doggie on my couch. I bust in her 3 times, break her off with 200 and I fill her gas tank. Worth it.

@foolio you're on the money here - I have noticed that a lot of women in and around where I live have recently signed up for online accounts on various sugar websites, and are desperate for cash (I have standard location searches, and have noticed an uptick lately). I think it is now about 1.5 months into the time the layoffs started, so the rainy day funds are drying up, and girls are looking to any and every avenue for hard cash (pun intended) - to pay for rent, college loans, groceries. At the risk of sounding like a nasty human being preying on the down-and-out, I have had 3 encounters over the past 3 weeks at very reasonable rates, all with college girls who lost their part time waitress/greeter gigs, and who don't have much of an alternative. For at least 2 of them, I am most likely their first p4p encounter. These girls have been quarantining themselves and so have I - so meeting up seems pretty low risk to me and so I took the plunge.

So in a nutshell, keep looking. This is the right time and place if you have the funds and are enterprising enough.

pokler

Power Bottom
@foolio you're on the money here - I have noticed that a lot of women in and around where I live have recently signed up for online accounts on various sugar websites, and are desperate for cash (I have standard location searches, and have noticed an uptick lately). I think it is now about 1.5 months into the time the layoffs started, so the rainy day funds are drying up, and girls are looking to any and every avenue for hard cash (pun intended) - to pay for rent, college loans, groceries. At the risk of sounding like a nasty human being preying on the down-and-out, I have had 3 encounters over the past 3 weeks at very reasonable rates, all with college girls who lost their part time waitress/greeter gigs, and who don't have much of an alternative. For at least 2 of them, I am most likely their first p4p encounter. These girls have been quarantining themselves and so have I - so meeting up seems pretty low risk to me and so I took the plunge.

So in a nutshell, keep looking. This is the right time and place if you have the funds and are enterprising enough.
And how did you meet them , SA?

Two on SA. One on a local facebook page for second-hand furniture I was looking to dispose... girl who wanted a second hand bed (i was offering it for free) asked for help moving it into her place (walkup, 4 floors). One thing led to another, I gave her money for groceries and meds as well and she returned the favor...

Fantastic! This is exactly what I’m talking about.

So you had her number and were texting her platonically before the virus hit? And she started talking about being broke? Did you reach out to “check in” on her?
exactly. Money came up, and the thats when I took the opportunity

Two on SA. One on a local facebook page for second-hand furniture I was looking to dispose... girl who wanted a second hand bed (i was offering it for free) asked for help moving it into her place (walkup, 4 floors). One thing led to another, I gave her money for groceries and meds as well and she returned the favor...
Wow.. sounds like a new story for BangBros

Isn’t that very first p4p encounter a beautiful thing? At various times, different blends of anxiety, shame, excitement, pleasure, and guilt. Few people get to see another person’s true genuine emotions but those breaking in a newbie definitely get to. Even more so than deflowering a virgin because every girl expects to lose her virginity but not every girl expects to P4P.

I’m not super interested in the SA girls (those girls, even when newbies, were comfortable enough with the idea of P4P that they knew about and signed up for SA) but will try the local Facebook groups idea.

Samariran — if it isn’t too much trouble for you... could you give as close to a verbatim “script” of the conversation as you have patience to type out? I think the critical thing here is to make the conversation flow so that the girl feels like she’s being picked up rather than solicited and I’m eager to hear from a successful practitioner. Thanks in advance for as much as you’re willing to provide here!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Samariran — if it isn’t too much trouble for you... could you give as close to a verbatim “script” of the conversation as you have patience to type out?
@Samariran please don't.
This guy is a sick fuck who probably is going to jerk off reading your response rather than acting on it.

Just look at the first post in this thread he started

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index...overt-cameras-to-record-their-sessions.55192/

As I mentioned before this is the fourth such thread he's started on basically the same topic and all he does really is fish for stories.
Never any follow up that would help the board in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.