Recommendation

Can anyone please recommend me a girl that is less than 200 for wither half or hr.
Attractive please lol and if possible somewhat close to Melville area. But if not that then that's fine. I keep getting busted girls and it's frustrating lol.
Looking to get a quality girl that won't kill the wallet. Obviously the more they offer the better but as long as they're hot id appreciate it. Anything 35 and under will do
Thanks to those who'll help me.

"summer" at temptation(an advertiser here) 160 for 40 min 60 to the house-100 tip-what do you want -everything.phone lines turn on at 10-summer is a half white southern transplant -looker w/personality!

"summer" at temptation(an advertiser here) 160 for 40 min 60 to the house-100 tip-what do you want -everything.phone lines turn on at 10-summer is a half white southern transplant -looker w/personality!
Yea this place is literally right around the corner from me lol. It's tough to not notice my car is there. I have a very noticeable car lol. Although I could always just park at the beer n soda across the street lol

you can always try the european sisters, Lara and Chloe in bellerose/Floral park on Jericho tpke. Both are very pretty and sexy! Lara is a brunette 25 yo and has a wonderful body and Chloe has a near perfect body 28 yo, but a little rough around the edges lol if she doesn't
like you....Both do half for 120 and $150/$160 for hour.

Beeker and Lowell got it right - you can't miss with Summer. She is super looking, verrrry accommodating, and lots of fun.. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Really? They are an advertiser here & well reviewed too, even by me.

You've been posting & asking lots of questions since you joined (nothing wrong with that) & even got the answers you are looking for. If you go, please write a review.
Ya I know. It's just REALLY close to where I live lol it kinda pushes me away. I drive a very noticeable car lol can be spotted easily. I'm hoping for a good provider rather than an amp. But if I gotta then maybe I'll have to get over the fact that it's so close