REAL GIRL MEET RIGHT HERE

OK so yea I've found your site and not by mistake. Haters that are upset I won't send them free pics, or whatever reason but, yea they've directed me to your site so now I am here to say thst I challenge any review.
Like no need to read and listen to bullshit reviews when you can go directly to the source.

You can Email me directly at

These are my conditions, I would think anyone with a brain would understand why....

I don't send pics of myself related to this..

I ask that we first meet on a car date, can be daytime, after dark if more comfortable and after car date then maybe we could progress

l don't have a "work phone" so first meet is setup via email.. All u have do is tell me what day and time and show up.

My rates are very fair and reasonable.

So yea in short.. Email me age, location, day n time ur available. Well arrange a time and if u show up it'll happen.!!

To the moderators... Does that sound too hard? Unreasonable? I don't think so.

Hope meet u soon signed
Girl with a brain

Last edited by a moderator:
How best to advertise here? And did I break a rule ? Lol

Omg u took out my email addy... ?? But phone numbers are allowed?

Not for nothing but less than 30 members less than 2000 likes. Maybe we should relax a little chief. In a world of how many billion people how many years later... An email address is not harming anyone. Juuss saying so yea I apologize for bending the rule.. Advertise how?

Last edited by a moderator: