READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST YOUR FIRST REVIEW>

Begin by searching for the provider's name and phone number to see if there is already a review thread about her. One of the most important things about this Board is the wealth of information gathered over more than a decade (a very long time in internet years). Before starting a new thread on a subject, PLEASE CHECK TO SEE IF THERE IS ALREADY A THREAD IN EXISTENCE. Not only will this alleviate the need to post the same information over and over again, but members will not have to look at multiple threads just to find information about one thing / place / issue / etc.

Then, read this thread before making that first review in order to best understand what a review should include:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97

If you don't find a review thread for the provider, you must create one.
Begin by making sure to use the proper format for the thread title.
It should appear as the provider's name followed by the phone number in this format:
"Name xxx-xxx-xxxx" (For example: Roxanne 123-456-7890)
That is: Name followed by space, area code, dash, exchange, dash, number.
Dashes are necessary. Parentheses, periods, slashes, spaces are forbidden. No exceptions.

The URL of the person's ad or website should be either the first or last item in the post. Do not discuss, copy or link to reviews on other sites please. Reviews must be of a specific experience OF YOURS (in other words, a review is of one session. You can review multiple sessions with the same person in one post, but they should be obviously separated as distinct sessions).

Here's an example of how not to post your first review:
I have been watching lynns post for a while now but just never jad the time to check her out. Finally today i made it over there and was actually floored when she opened the door!! Not only was the location upscale but she was the girl in the photos. I was let in and shortly after things were squared away i realized she was not only stunningly beautiful but exudes class and intelligence. Service was stellar and totally unrushed. I absurdity will be a return client. Shes a diamond in the rough guys, nothing short of amazing! !!! One word " WOW"
jays way, Yesterday at 5:28 PM

Zero mention of price or session time. Completely lacking in any detail of the services offered or received.
One word, "WORTHLESS."
Of course, it doesn't help that the review is a suspected shill, as discussed in the source thread. But that in of itself is ironically a result of the poor review format. Had the shill bothered to do a proper review with all the right info, perhaps no one would have thought it to be a shill review in the first place. That is what I would call absurdity.

Here's an example of what a veteran poster thinks is a review but is clearly not one:
I did see her months ago and mentioned this...she was nothing more then a decent blow job and a fair lay...by a plump relatively unattractive girl who was my only option in the Ronkonkoma area on a shitty night. She had her dog with her too.
AlwaysHavingFun, Today at 7:56 AM

Zero mention of price or session time. Lacking in any detail of the services offered or received.

This reviewer could be the poster child for what not to do with your first review:
1.) Post it in the wrong section. The member put this in ISO rather than a review thread, such as the CL/BP thread or a local area thread. (I can't even specify which locale, because he didn't bother to include that info anywhere.)
HomeForums>THE LADIES>In Search Of
2.) Leave out any detail of the services offered or received, the price paid, the session time, the location where he saw her, or any other relevant information. The only detail he bothered to post was that the pics were real. That little detail he decided to mention not just once, but twice.
She really is the girl in the pictures.... When I got to the hotel she didn't keep me waiting. I was surprised that she looked exactly like her pics. She was very nice and made sure that I was comfortable. Told me I shouldn't be nervous, even after checking that I was law enforcement. Everything that was discussed was what occurred during my visit. She's definitely someone I would repeat seeing!!
Liam17, Yesterday at 11:12 PM
3.) Don't bother to post a link or copy & paste the ad so that we have no idea how he even came upon her in the first place nor any way to see what she looks like.
4.) Lastly, don't bother to include a phone number in the thread title or anywhere in the review itself, so that we have no idea how to contact her.
Becki

So, if you were able to put the phone number in the review (albeit in the incorrect format), why weren't you able to put it in the thread title?
called the number for 217 lucky Spa in Queens Village and the mama answered and tells me she has moved to a new location
Directed me to a second floor location. Near the corner of little neck pkwy and northern Blvd. Walk up one flight to a nice clean spacious spa. Nice TS room. So far so good
Talked to mama she has new girls, offered Soo. Soo is around 30, Korean, hot body, spinner type. Got the TS and also a very good massage. Then came the St and the flip, got "everything". Cbj, cowgirl, mish and blew. Standard stuff, nice looking friendly girl. Not sure about bbbj And gfe, judging by the mamas MO it will be YMMV. Generally hot girls at the prior location so I'll go through the rotation and scout for talent.
It's aqua spa +1 (917) 378-9909. http://aquagirls255.com/

hedgehog2112, Today at 5:20 P

Here's a very nice example of a new member following the rules for his first review:
Zee 516-419-9017
Saw her yesterday, Monday morning. She works out of a private home in Central Islip. Advertises on Craig's List but it gets flagged pretty quick. Add says Nude Sensual Massage with Mutual touching. Rates are 70 for half and 100 for hour plus 30 extra for HJ. Sounds good so far right? Well that's as good as it gets. Made the appointment and got to her house and the door is answered by Aunt Jamima. She is somewhere between 21 and 25 by my best guess. Heavy and not attractive. Why did I stay? I have no idea. She does get naked but you have to ask again why did I ask? I have no idea. She sweats all over you which is gross. I was tempted to walk out at that point. I stuck through case I just needed to bust a nut. There is no touching except for maybe a little rubbing her leg. She is careful to stay out of your reach the whole time. It was a total waste of my morning and I will not repeat
Turn_Ova, Today at 6:11 AM

His review had all the right elements: thread title in proper format, described locale, referenced ad, listed rates including extras, described provider, detailed session

Here's an example of how not to post a review:
79 Grand Ave, Masspequa
Note that there is no phone number in the thread title, even though we have repeatedly stated this is necessary.
I have been here twice. The woman do not match the pictures at all. The blonde woman is young but overweight. Stacey is OK but nothing like the pictures. Standard massage to a hand job. Only extras here was nude. Not a great place would not recommend.
And the review is lacking in any detail like price paid or length of session. Actually, sessions, since he's been here twice.

Dicpic, Wednesday at 10:14 PM

As biohazard properly pointed out in one of the review threads,
these are the elements that make for a nice review:
Proper heading....Check!
Detailed review with pricing.....Check!
Link to Ad....Bonus!
Nice review!

On the other hand, as member slow and easy pointed out, this one did not fit the bill and was "Locked, first time poster, not following posting format."
Review of Koa @DA. My second encounter
Both of my encounters with Koa have been extra special. DA has had is bright stars and its weak sisters. I have had my share of both, but Koa is the real deal. Usual text or call and then again upon arrival. To the room and behind the door is my tasty little Koa treat. Shower nod then I like to unwind and just chill for the first 5 or 10. Koa I think enjoys that. Light kissing and finding her body's special spots with my finger and hands. She likes to laugh, and soft kiss. She then explores my body with her hands and mouth. BBBJ's are superb with plenty of attentionto the surrounding area. This session I just wanted to fuck her so bad I opted forthe condom and dove in. She got on top at first and we finished in Mish with lots on Keizer muscles fleeing around my rock hard member. I mushed and she just kept me deep in there flexing those incrediblecunt muscles. Finally a short clean up and then right back into it. Koa face down and I gave datY from behind toying thatincredible ass the whole time. We were running short on time only ten minutes left so I fished in lazy dog. Quick shower, kiss at the door and out of there. Pleasetreat her right, extras come to those who leave extras. Best part of Koa is I thinkshe enjoys the sex which makes it soenticing. I'll be back this week for sure
Chrisdiner, Wednesday at 3:15 PM

Note the lack of the phone number in the thread title as the most glaring omission. Also, the name of the establishment was abbreviated, resulting in a later comment asking for an explanation. But an even worse oversight was the complete lack of pricing info.

I closed two threads this weekend for having improper phone number formats in the thread title:
Lyla - Queens, NY 347 4001214
Areum-6312140645

Both of the threads were started by members who should have known better, since they have been on these boards for more than 4 years each and have a decent amount of posts behind them.

Give Ahoy a pass. He was still recovering from his really good time with the chubby Korean who liked to be spanked. I enjoyed reading the review. Blood still was at the other head so I understand.

I have created a thread before and have found a couple of providers that i would like to create threads for. I can't find that create thread option on here now though. can a moderator please help me out. Sorry for the hassle and thank you.

My sincerest apologies. I feel like such a dope for not reading this first. I tried posting on the Sophia Belle thread 3 times in the past year, and it never posted. Now after reading this and other newbie threads, I totally understand. All 3 of my posts were questions. I suppose I was trying to run before I could walk. Thank you guys for keeping this site safe and pleasant for all of us mongers. Again my sincerest apologies for not reading this first

Hello, I read the rule section and prior reviews prior to posting. I posted a review earlier this week and it was under review for a while. Yesterday I noticed it was approved since it received at least two likes. Yet today the post doesn’t exist.
If it was removed for breaking the rules, can someone please inform me what rule I broke so I don’t repeat the same mistake.
I didn’t save any of the information on my end. I would really appreciate an E-mail with my post along with a basic description of what rule was broken.
This would give me the opportunity to amend the posting to conform and prevent any future similar mistakes.

Hello, I read the rule section and prior reviews prior to posting. I posted a review earlier this week and it was under review for a while. Yesterday I noticed it was approved since it received at least two likes. Yet today the post doesn’t exist.
If it was removed for breaking the rules, can someone please inform me what rule I broke so I don’t repeat the same mistake.
I didn’t save any of the information on my end. I would really appreciate an E-mail with my post along with a basic description of what rule was broken.
This would give me the opportunity to amend the posting to conform and prevent any future similar mistakes.
Sure. It contained two links to ad websites, one of which was clearly banned on here as indicated when the link was marked with asterisks. Truthfully, it never should have been approved to begin with, as it is prohibited to post ad links. The review was quite lengthy - nice job, by the way - and the links were probably easily missed by the moderator that approved it. I made a report to the mods about it and asked them how they wanted to handle this oversight. When no one replied after a couple of days, I decided that the safest way to handle it now was to move it off the board. If another mod or the APM himself wishes to put it back on after deleting the ad links, they can do that.

Last edited:
Thank you for the fast reply,
I understand no ad’s and I posted the link with the asterisks myself.
I only listed what I did due to reading your rules from this forum both post #1 and post # 4
Post #1 “The URL of the person's ad or website should be either the first or last item in the post.”
Post # 4 “This reviewer could be the poster child for what not to do with your first review:”
“3.) Don't bother to post a link or copy & paste the ad so that we have no idea how he even came upon her in the first place nor any way to see what she looks like.”
I AM SORRY
, for misunderstanding the rules and will not include any links or where I found the ad or number from in the future. As you mentioned it was a lengthy review, that I don’t have a copy of so I will not be re-posting but hope a mod does remove the ad mentioned and repost the review.