READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST YOUR FIRST REVIEW>

I had no idea you were the one that put the asterisks in the ad link. That's exactly what the software does when you post some specific sites. But why would you do that if you thought that you should post the ad link?
This topic has been discussed since those posts were made with the rules. At one time, it was encouraged to post ad links along with reviews. But after FOSTA caused web sites to be taken down, Slinky stated that ad sites should no longer be posted.
Since you don't have the review, I will take care of it by deleting the links and moving it back.

Okay, your post is back on the board with the links edited out. Thanks for handling this in a calm, collected manner. You wouldn't believe how other guys deal with an issue like this. In fact, there is someone who lashed out at us yesterday for a similar decision in not approving his post. So your demeanor is much appreciated. Please don't let this experience deter you from contributing again. The review was very thorough and was otherwise quite welcome and useful.

I added the asterisks, after reading the rule stating no ad’s and after reading other reviews with ads listed with asterisks for the web site name. I figured that was the proper way to conform with all the rules.
Again, I apologize and will conform 100% on all future reviews.

Quick question- one of the agencies in Manhattan is loathe to give out their number until the monger has been cleared.
They have an email and a bare-bones website as an initial contact.
They've had some solid talent, including a recent lady who gives monumental BBBJs.
Any way to get around the phone number requirement?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Quick question- one of the agencies in Manhattan is loathe to give out their number until the monger has been cleared.
They've had some solid talent, including a recent lady who gives monumental BBBJs.
How did you originally find them?
If it was a website just say website don't name it.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You need to give the way to get to them:
If it's a place which accepts walk in traffic you give the address.
If it's a place which takes phone calls you give the phone number.
If it's a place which takes e*mails you give that address.
But you have to give some way of direct contact. If we found out someone was writing a review and giving "contact" in any of those ways which went to any method they had self interest in they would get outed and permanently banned.