READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST POST>

Your first post should not be a question. In the spirit of sharing, it can be a review or simply a comment to someone else's review. Or it can be an observation or other comment to any post. But under no circumstances should it be a question. Also, under no circumstances should your first post be the equivalent of an ISO. 99 times out of 100 when someone's first post is a question, they could have easily found the answer if they bothered to look for it. If your first post is a question OF ANY KIND, it is going to get deleted and you are going to be banned.
In order to make sure you understand the ground rules here on UG, you should read the SITE RULES thread thoroughly before you make that first post:
http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/site-rules-the-ten-commandments.1468/
Then, head over to the Rules forum and read through the other threads to get a complete understanding about posting: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/forums/rules.15/

Here's what your first post should not look like:
So is this chick real? I've been tossing around to give her a call, got played by going to see girls that ads don't match up at all. Just trying to have some fun, how much is a session ? Outcalls or in calls, and how's her face?
Bigdickbandit,Yesterday at 8:32 AM

Your first post should not be a question. It certainly should not be 3 questions.

Here's what your first post should not look like:
So is this chick real? I've been tossing around to give her a call, got played by going to see girls that ads don't match up at all. Just trying to have some fun, how much is a session ? Outcalls or in calls, and how's her face?
Bigdickbandit,Yesterday at 8:32 AM

Your first post should not be a question. It certainly should not be 3 questions.
Actually four questions!!

Looking over some deleted posts, I was somewhat disappointed to see new members who couldn't bother to follow the rules about FIRST POSTS.

This one, for instance, not only asked for info, but the thread title was poorly written:
Any Intel on 42yr old BP poster
Plus, the post contained very little info:
Using several 973 #'s in last few weeks. 42yr old blond milf. Call, straight to VM, or rings to an un setup vmBox.
Starbuck4ever, Apr 5, 2016

It's bad enough that you can't follow the rules or stick to the proper format, but how the hell do you expect us to help you if you only provide vague info.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE FOR THOSE MEMBERS MAKING THEIR FIRST POST ABOUT POSTS NOT APPEARING AFTER YOU ENTER THEM IN A THREAD:
When a new member makes their first post and thereafter for their next few posts, the post undergoes a review by a moderator before it is approved for posting. That is why the the post DOES NOT APPEAR in the thread at first. Please be patient and allow a day or two for the the comment to be reviewed. If the post is approved, it will then appear.
Under no circumstances should you post that same comment again in the thought that this will help it appear. In fact, the opposite may happen in that the moderator will take that as a sign that you are not following proper procedure and the mod might be inclined to decline your post.
You can certainly post a different message in another thread, but you must allow for the same process to take place and the post to be approved. Eventually when you have enough posts under your belt, they will appear automatically when you post. But be aware, all posts are always subject to later review and can be deleted by any moderator after the fact if it discovered that the comment is inappropriate or violates the rules.

Your first post should not be a question. Slinky posted that rule some time ago. The reasoning behind the rule has to do with his concept of what a member of UG should bring to the table. And first and foremost in the thinking behind that is that this forum is a community. As a community, the members need to work together for the betterment of the whole. The best way to accomplish that is through sharing and mutual respect. I will table any talk about mutual respect for the time being, as I want to concentrate on the sharing aspect for now.

The easiest way to share is for members to contribute reviews. Alternately, or in combination, members can also contribute by providing information that is not specifically a review. It could be confirmation about how a provider looks or acts if a member has encountered the provider without actually going through with a session. It could be by posting a photo of a provider if one has not already been provided in the thread. It could be information about a location, be it a specific hotel or a general neighborhood. It could simply be answering someone's question.

Which leads me back to my original point. It's okay for members to ask questions. As long as they've already demonstrated their willingness to contribute by sharing their information with others beforehand. But to come onto the board and ask questions in your initial posts is unfair to the members who are demonstrating good sense of community.

With that in mind, I draw your attention to these first two published posts by springrain1010:
Does she do Greek is anyone know? (posted in HEIDI-I found her 631-805-8497)
I have the same question as I did not see it at all. Can I have more info what it's all about? (posted in "MEAT & GREET")

Both posts contained questions. The member has no other posts. He joined UG in August, 2015. Do others think this demonstrates a shared sense of community?

Lots of candidates for the wall of shame here today. Newbies that don't realize what a question is. An ISO is a question and should not be posed as one of your first posts when you are new. Read the preceding post.

Hey I don't know if I'm allowed to ask but I've been reading everyone's review of this woman for some time now but can anyone tell me how does she look like or who does she look like at least a resembles to someone cause I just picture a hot older lady but no face so can anyone help me out

Bladex20, Today at 11:31 AM

So no1 has seen her? I just found her ad now and really thinking about it
jetsfan66, Today at 12:36 PM

I stumbled across this today really considering seeing her but can't find and reviews if she's legit ohhh my
Here's her number I'm
Too new here to post a link if you google it of check BP you'll find her
(503) 334-5484
Sophie

jetsfan66, Today at 12:39 PM

Your first post should not be a question. That includes something as little as asking what SA means.
The reasoning behind this is that the members who have spent time on here and paid their dues contributing to the website do not appreciate new members coming on here and asking for help from the get-go without putting the time in to research things for themselves. You could find the answer to this by reading through the COLLEGE GIRLS thread or consulting the ACRONYMS thread.

PLEASE NOTE THAT NEW MEMBER'S POSTS WILL UNDERGO MODERATION BEFORE APPEARING IN THE THREAD.
Your post will await moderation in the Moderation Queue until approved. What that means is the post needs to be reviewed by a moderator and approved for posting before it is made public for members to see. When a new member posts a comment, it automatically goes into the Queue where one of the mods looks it over for content, format, and proper placement. If it meets the criteria, the post is approved, and then it appears in the thread right where you posted it. Therefore, do not re-post by clicking on the "Post Reply" link a second time, because you do not see your post appearing.

Your first post should not be a question. Nor should your second.

Gigolojoe I had apple too, anything occur after your last visit?
bob jacson

has anyone had any experiences leading to an std. I have been stressed after my last visit.
bob jacson

Your first post should not be a question. And you should certainly not post the same question twice.

I want to know exact

location of KKP I would appreciate if someone who went there tell me and give me a insight of what I'm expect

Thegm2009

Your first post should not be a question:
Anyone heard from her today? Phone seems to be off. Looking to see her for first time. Sounds like I should go for bbbjcim
Nicematt, Yesterday at 4:08 PM

And when we don't approve your first post while it is awaiting moderation,
you should not then pose a similar question for your second post:

Has anyone heard from her since the weekend? Getting a lot of no answer and no text. Was going to see her Saturday but I got too busy at work. Hope she's around
Nicematt, 22 minutes ago

WHY AREN'T NEW MEMBERS READING THIS?

please tell me cheapest place for just HJ in chinatown
looks should be 7+
pm help a bro out

rai1434, Today at 6:52 PM

And neither should your second:
i'm interested in legit massage with attractive masseuse, preferably not asian too. are there any? my fav place is renew day spa in chinatown but would like to be massaged by a white girl if possible for similar price. any in chinatown?
rai1434, Today at 6:58 PM

Where do I get a SW
I am in Nassau but want to know where are there are SW , preferly white or Latina between 18-30 and yes I'll go to queens or Suffolk as well

Walter1271995, Today at 1:06 PM

When your first post does not appear, because you are a newbie and the post is awaiting moderation (approval by a moderator),
then you should not post the same question again in another thread with just a slight variation:

Where do I find a sw
I am in Nassau but want to know where are there are SW , preferly white or Latina between 18-30 and yes I'll go to queens or Suffolk as well

Walter1271995, Today at 1:07 PM

And to answer your question, since I have deleted the posts and they will not appear, you get/find a street walker walking on the street.
But if you want to know where other guys have specifcially found them, you look through threads on UG and you will find a couple that are dedicated to discussing SW providers.