Read his messages

Read other people's sms without registration http://smspianeta.com

I got this junk mail today. The link tells you to download a program which supposedly allows you to spy on someone else's text messages. I won't be able to try this until I get home and can use my junk laptop but was just wondering, if someone else has heard about this.

Absolutely nothing on the page but a short description saying it lets you read other people's sms messages, very generic graphic, and a link to the download. No "about us" or other contact information.

Now, just think bout this. How in the hell can someone make a program that is going to let you see someones sms messages - they'd have have access to the carrier, but of course there are numerous carriers. There isn't one big monolitic SMS network they can tap.

I am 99.9999999999999999% this is a trojan dropper. Almost definitely will not let you read SMS messages, but will almost definetly infect your machine with some sort of crap.

No harm if you throw it on a junk laptop, I suppose. Let us know what it does. Just make sure you pwer off any other PC's in your home network in case that sucker spreads!