Re: Wings of Desire

Wings - Spotty

Wings is very spotty. Tends to have mostly black and hispanic girls. Some nice attitude, some VERY cranky. They're also very late if you call on the weekends - like up to an hour late on appointments.

I've had good luck very occasionally with some excellent young, petite, 19-20 year old hispanic girls there. Not bad for $150. Problem is that they have high turnover, so the best ones leave pretty quickly. But the phone people do lie about the girls looks and age, even if they know who you liked or didn't like and that you cancelled on ugly or older girls! Some kind of pathoiogical problem, but it can be a waste of time...

Of the current crew on the website, India is the best. Nice face, can be very good at BJ if you hint that you'd like to complete that way. Everything covered though. Also excellent in a variety of positions. Very pleasant though.

Jennifer is very young, VERY pretty , but heavier than the picture - seem like a recent baby or something. But very poor attitude: not into it at all

I recently requested Amanda, who appreas in their print as in the Voice & NY Press. She turned up looking 10 years older, and reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. I cancelled that one. Save your time - the picture was taken on the best day of her lfe - and it wasn't recent.