RC River Spa 210 West 35th Street

Went here recently on a lunch break, so about 12:30 pm, just a walk in not an appt. It's upstairs at this address which is right across from Macy's, there is a sandwich board sign they put out on the sidewalk. They've been around for a long time. I was here maybe 15 years ago (not sure if it was the same name then) but recall it was not a great experience. When I got inside there were several girls standing or sitting around. As I had not been in a long long time, I had nobody to ask for so one of the girls, fairly tall and thin, took me back to one of the curtained areas. She was probably in her mid or late 30s. I told her 30 mins and she said 40 and I paid her. She left and I got undressed and laid down on the table, barely covering my behind with the towel. She came back in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I elected medium. She went at it for maybe 10 minutes, a decent massage that covered shoulders, arms, back, legs and even feet a little bit. She switched to ST after that and thus began more exploration of my body. I angled my legs so she had easier access and she reached under and grazed and touched. This went on maybe 5 minutes and then she asked me to turn over. I was hard by this point. She immediately asked if I wanted a HJ, not saying it but gesturing with her hand - the privacy here is not great as they are not rooms but curtained areas. I said I was not sure, how much. She said 60 - and she would take off clothes and I could touch. I hesitated, to see if she would lower the price, but no. I also asked what if she left clothes on, but no, that comes with it she said. So I said okay. She pulled down her pants and pulled up her top in two seconds flat and was naked. Fairly small breasts but firm. Decent body overall. She squirted some hand sanitizer on my hands. She started to jerk me, I went straight for her c-spot and rubbed it with my right hand while she touched me. She seemed to enjoy it. I wish I had told her to slow down on me - it was feeling good and I knew I would pop soon and was sure I had plenty of time left on the clock and maybe could have done a little eraser sucking. She asked if I wanted oil so I said okay (that was my mistake as after that I could not last long) and she oiled me up and jerked me in earnest. I was touching her hoping she would pop - silly, I guess as she was standing and my angle was not great. She made good eye contact and was sweet. Well I could not hold it in any longer and I busted on her hand. She got every last drop out and she cleaned me up nicely and then gave me a little more massage after, but I was ready to go. It was a nice HE. I gave her the 60 and she thanked me, was very nice. I forgot to ask her name. I will be back there, maybe try one of the other girls, though this one was very nice.
Damage - 40 HH, 60 Tip - Total 100.